OBAMA National Civilian Security Force???

Pale Rider...

I could not agree more. I fear we are closer than ever to this country's 2nd civil war. However, this time it will be a culture war. Just as ugly and bloody as the first civil war.

I ended up here because someone linked to my blog. Out of curiosity I did some back checking and ended up here. While I was here, I began reading some of the comments in this forum and found many of them to be very disturbing. So for those of you that think comrade Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread, I suggest you read and study the following... "Why Obama Scares The Crap Out Of Me" @ http ://giovanniworld.wordpress.com/2008/10/13/why-obama-scares-the-crap-out-of-me/

It's a long and tedious look into comrade Obama's adult education, and it gives you a realistic idea of what makes him tick. Please check it out before you give anymore glowing reports on how Obama is gonna save the world!

Giovanni

You know what's going to be hysterical??... if he implements any part of Rahm Emanual's plan. :lol::lol::lol:

I can't post links yet, but you can get audio by typing into your browser:
"Audio: The obligatory “Rahm Emanuel talks about compulsory civil defense service” clip".

Too funny. There goes the 18-25 vote. :eusa_doh:
It's one thing to vote for the 'uber-cool American Idol' candidate. It's something wholly different when your ass is owned by the feds for three months.

Forum List

Back