Obama-- NASA's new goal is better relations with the Muslim world

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
:cuckoo:

Maybe Obama doesn't understand that the Muslim world isn't an actual world.

FOXNews.com - NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.

Though international diplomacy would seem well outside NASA's orbit, Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him. He said better interaction with the Muslim world would ultimately advance space travel.

"When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator -- he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering," Bolden said in the interview.

Power Line - Obama tasks NASA with building Muslim self-esteem

OBAMA TASKS NASA WITH BUILDING MUSLIM SELF-ESTEEM
July 4, 2010 Posted by Paul at 7:53 PM

In the video below, Charles Bolden, head of NASA, tells Al Jazeera that the "foremost" task President Obama has given him is "to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with predominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering." Thus, NASA's primary mission is no longer to enhance American science and engineering or to explore space, but to boost the self-esteem of "predominantly Muslim nations."

Exploring space didn't even make the top three things Obama wants Bolden to accomplish. The other two are "re-inspire children to want to get into science and math" and "expand our international relationships,"

This is more evidence, if any were needed, of Obama's lack of interest in American achievement or, indeed, American greatness. He seems to believe we've achieved enough (or perhaps too much) and that the trick now is to make nations that have achieved little for centuries feel like we couldn't have done it without them (in the video, Bolden goes on to talk about how much NASA owes the Russians and the Japanese).

Behind the bravado of the Muslim world there may well lie an inferiority complex. If so, Obama is a fool if he believes we can help Muslims overcome that complex by having the head of the agency that symbolizes our technical superiority make patronizing statements about ancient Muslim contributions to science.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e857ZcuIfnI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Talk to Al Jazeera - Charles Bolden[/ame]

Riehl World View: Corruption Alert For NASA Head Who Hearts al Jazerra

Corruption Alert For NASA Head Who Hearts al Jazerra

If you had any doubts whether or not NASA head Charles Bolden, who claims to be "very excited" about being on al Jazeera in this video and states: h/t Instapundit

One of the Foremost Tasks Obama Gave Me was to Make Muslims “Feel Good” About Themselves…

... is an Obama appointee, take a look at this. Corruption - check. Appeasement - check. He must be an Obama guy!

Charles Bolden, the first African American to head NASA, is under fire for wanting to cancel a $10 million biofuels project. Supporters of this project include his deputy, Lori Carver. Bolden is being investigated by the NASA inspector general because he consulted on the project's merits with Marathon Oil, where he served on the board of directors and still holds up to $1 million in company stock. Marathon Oil has competing biofuels technology under development, which some suggest is the reason Bolden quashed the project. Bolden's actions in light of his relationship to Marathon Oil triggered the investigation. This is not looking good for a man with a storied career.
Links at site.

Obama is completely off his rocker.

I would love to hear how the libs explain this one?

Nuts, yes but is this in the right forum? Seems it belongs in the politics forum...

Anyway, it is stupid to have NASA working on international relations, that's not their job. They are supposed to be exploring space, the president should be concentrating on the national relations. How does making the Muslim world 'feel good' about their contributions to science help anything anyway? That is their issue. I do not really see anything coming from the Muslim nations anymore anyway. There are plenty of Muslims in the democratic nations that are quite happy with Muslim contributions and helping advance science every day. I am somewhat surprised that this man does not believe that Americans are capable of going further in space exploration without the support of other nations. I am sure that other nations are useful in advancing space exploration but Americans are quite capable of doing anything that we put our minds to.

It seems that Obama is obsessed with muslims.

His first interview as president was with a muslim station.

Forum List

Back