Obama: "my religious faith"?

And what faith is that? Big Government control over others?:eusa_whistle:
"Barack Obama's religious faith" = 20 years of listening to the likes of sermons entitled "God damn America" reflected in:

a. closing drilling in the gulf and hurting gulf coast states
b. leaving our untapped oil beds available to communist country drilling
c. war on oil companies resulting in decimation of other industries and states
d. decimation of tourist industry by telling the rest of the world how bad America is. Of course, they remove America from their visitation list, being as we're such damn bad people our leader would say bad things about us.
e. frightening small businesses by impounding demands from them large industries struggle under.
f. making America noncompetitive by cosying up with unions that close business doors when they don't bend with hard economic times
g. losing money on government takeover of financial institutions
h. taking as much money away from the individual American taxpayer as possible to maximize power of money on Capitol Hill and then caterwauling about needing more and more billions to do pet rock projects.

In other words, Obama wants all the power and money in a strong fed. That's what our founders decided was too much like what they just shed themselves of--too powerful a ruler who terminally closed his court to hearing any voice of the American people.

And we're a little sick of Obama damning the American people in front of God and everybody.

I don't think his comment was bad at all. There are plenty of things to attack Obama on, rather than being overly sensitive just because he mentioned religion.

muslim-obama.jpg

I don't think his comment was bad at all. There are plenty of things to attack Obama on, rather than being overly sensitive just because he mentioned religion.

you have to admit, there are a lot of coincidences related to Obama and Islam. All i'm saying is he should of let us know, if he is in fact a Muslim.

What did ya'll think about that comment from Obama?

Obama To Sharpton: 'My Religious Faith' Makes Me Believe Republicans Will Agree To Raise Taxes | NewsBusters.org

Look, there's no doubt that I'm disappointed that not just Congress generally, but the Republicans in particular, are not willing to put serious revenue on the table as part of a balanced plan . . . So the position they're taking is short-sighted. Uh, but, uh, you know, I, uh, it, it, it must be my, uh, religious faith, reverend, cause, uh, hope springs eternal and I continue to believe that at some point common sense will prevail and we'll be able to work something out.

His religion of faith is big government..

I think the guy is a Godless communist and He's done nothing to contradict my assessment of him.

Forum List

Back