Obama must fail

I think most Americans are disillusioned with Obama and sick of the republicans' recent moves.

I think the masses are ready for another option. Hell, 11% of Americans now feel communism is morally superior to capitalism.

Free trade capitalism is more popular among the Chinese than among Americans.

I'm surprised the communists, the fascists, and the libertarians don't seem to be trying to ride the wave of discontent in America.

wouldn't communists have to get money from corporations to make a serious run?
Nope. They can get it from the unions.

Historically, the two groups have had close ties.

I think most Americans are disillusioned with Obama and sick of the republicans' recent moves.

I think the masses are ready for another option. Hell, 11% of Americans now feel communism is morally superior to capitalism.

Free trade capitalism is more popular among the Chinese than among Americans.

I'm surprised the communists, the fascists, and the libertarians don't seem to be trying to ride the wave of discontent in America.
Hell.....they're (about) as literate as the Teabaggers...and, you know how....

LOL!!!!!!

How has it worked? Well, in the first two years, the Democrats controlled Congress. they were able to pass:

Obamacare
Repeal DADT
Reduce nuclear weapons by one third
Economic Stimulus
Financial Reform
Credit card reform

In addition, Obama did as he promised and redirected the war on terror from Iraq to Afghanistan and Pakistan. Drone attacks are up and the number of terrorist targets eliminated are up substantially

In 2010, the Republicans took control of the House and gloated that they would now be able to block Obama from accomplishing anything in his last two years. How did it work out?

Obama hit a home run in killing Bin laden and now has captured intelligence to mop up Al Qaida operatives. He also begins withdrawals from Afghanistan and Iraq. He correctly positioned the US in a backup role in Libya and has allowed NATO forces to bear the load.

Now the GOP is stuck with no viable candidates for President and must show the voters what the GOP has accomplished in the last four years

The bulk of these items matter only to his base (which he needs to turn out much better than he did in the 2010 mid-terms). And, of course, some of these items also guarantee a good turnout against him-regardless of his opponent.

Now, it is way to early to be looking at this stuff but the most recent electoral map I’ve seen has the democrats up at 247/180 with 111 undecided.

Larry J. Sabato's Crystal Ball » THE MAP

These figures assume that the democrats can hold New Mexico (5), Wisconsin (10), Michigan (16) and Pennsylvania (20) and that the republicans can hold Missouri (10). So a more accurate count would have the democrats up by only 196/170 and that is simply WAY TO CLOSE TO CALL A FULL YEAR AND A HALF OUT FROM THE ELECTION.

That said, this election will most-likely be won in the swing states which, at this juncture, include: Nevada (6), Colorado (9), Iowa (6), Indiana (11), Ohio (18), New Hampshire (4), Virginia (13), North Carolina (15) and Florida (29). And the sorry fact of the matter is that the democrats did not do very well in these states in the recent midterms.

And, there is also the matter of the 2010 census where several Electoral Votes shifted from blue states to red states.

And I’ll also add a personal observation: I pre-buy my heating oil in the spring so I can lock-in a “no risk ceiling price” before the next heating seasons’ starts. Last May, that ceiling price was $3.019/gal and this May it is $4.149/gal. That means my oil company expects heating oil to be at least $4.15 a gallon by this time next year. And that ain’t gonna be good news for Obama and the democrats.

So, taken in its entirety, I think there is a definite opportunity to make Obama a one-term president.

However, all that said, I still think Obama will win (but not because of any of the stuff listed in the OP). Nope, he is most likely to win simply because he is the incumbent.

This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

<3 that.
forest-gump.gif

"Stupid IS, as a Teabagger DOES."

So, taken in its entirety, I think there is a definite opportunity to make Obama a one-term president.

However, all that said, I still think Obama will win (but not because of any of the stuff listed in the OP). Nope, he is most likely to win simply because he is the incumbent.
Well.....there's that....and, the fact he's had a.....

Record-Breaking Presidency!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]YouTube - Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins[/ame]

:woohoo:

And look where we are: Inflation, high unemployment, high gas prices, massive debt.

I can't imagine why anyone would have wanted Obama to fail [/sarcasm]

Republicans are going to have to convince America that they are miserable. Both Reagan and Bush proved that Americans don't care about deficits. They also proved that the way to get out of an economic crisis is deficit spending

Gas has spiked due to the middle east revolutions. The price of a barrel of oil dropped 15% last week and is back under $100.

Unemployment is trending downward and we are adding 200,000 plus jobs a month. Once again, it comes down to misery. A 7 percent or 8 percent unemployment rate does not matter to people if they, themselves have a job

Gas spiked because investors, like me, buy commodities. We do this because the dollar is falling. Last week when the dollar started a rally-- we sold, causing the price of oil, gold and silver to fall.

Unemployment is currently climbing.

The middle east revolutions are cause by fifty percent unemployment and severe inflation. Food was costing the average family 30% of their take home income. When things get that bad here, we might do the same.

Most that have a job don't care about a 8% or 9% inflation rate. When it climbs and it will, everyone will care, especially in November 2012. You seem to think we are in a recovery, I know we are not.

And look where we are: Inflation, high unemployment, high gas prices, massive debt.

Republicans are going to have to convince America that they are miserable. Both Reagan and Bush proved that Americans don't care about deficits. They also proved that the way to get out of an economic crisis is deficit spending

Gas has spiked due to the middle east revolutions. The price of a barrel of oil dropped 15% last week and is back under $100.

Unemployment is trending downward and we are adding 200,000 plus jobs a month. Once again, it comes down to misery. A 7 percent or 8 percent unemployment rate does not matter to people if they, themselves have a job

Unemployment is only trending downward from a high not even projected under Obama's worst case prediction. You make a valid point regarding his accomplishments, however facts are facts.

15jzp5.gif

Nobody needs to be convinced that they are miserable, all anyone who actually cares about this has to do is see what was promised and what was delivered.

and yet i am delivering the same amount of Unemployment checks as i was six months ago and new foreclosure notices every couple of weeks .....yea 200,000 jobs a month....where McDonald's?....

He is guaranteed a win in 2012. If you dont agree, who will beat him? Who? How close is this magical person's policies to Bush? WE ALMOST HAD ANOTHER DEPRESSION..and Obama had to fix that mess. Thank you sir. Obama 1012! :clap2:

1012?......smoke the weed after you post Zona....not before....:eusa_angel:

The important objective for anyone is not that Obama fails but that America succeeds.
What a load of crap!

The day Obama was elected the CON$ were hoping that Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs to teach them a painful lesson and the GOP could score political points.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Ed....seriousley......did Rush say who he thinks will win the NBA Championship?....

Now the GOP is stuck with no viable candidates for President and must show the voters what the GOP has accomplished in the last four years

They haven't accomplished anything noteworthy in a lot longer than that. Obama has done a lot since taking office. 135 of his campaign promises have been kept. That's pretty impressive. What HAS the GnOP done in the last few years?

Talk about crickets...

holy shit, this my friends is someone living in a fairy tale.

Oh really?

What is not true?

They haven't accomplished anything noteworthy in a lot longer than that. Obama has done a lot since taking office. 135 of his campaign promises have been kept. That's pretty impressive. What HAS the GnOP done in the last few years?

Talk about crickets...

Obama has accomplished more legislatively in two years than either Bush in three terms

Talk about crickets...

Obama has accomplished more legislatively in two years than either Bush in three terms

yeah, that credit card one is real humdinger.:lol:
as for all the rest you claim, those all sure had a HUGE impact on bringing Unemployment, gas prices, food prices DOWN.
all of them are a real figgen joke.

Last edited:
Most that have a job don't care about a 8% or 9% inflation rate. When it climbs and it will, everyone will care, especially in November 2012. You seem to think we are in a recovery, I know we are not.

I love this denial! The private sector has created well over a million jobs in the past year, with 700,000+ in the last three months alone. The economy has grown in each of the past five quarters. Inflation is still at or below targets. Consumer spending is on a slow rebound.

But of course, that's not a recovery because...well, because conservatives can't allow a recovery. They need gloom and doom in order to win. What's good for America is bad for conservatives.

Gas spiked because investors, like me, buy commodities. We do this because the dollar is falling. Last week when the dollar started a rally-- we sold, causing the price of oil, gold and silver to fall.

Unemployment is currently climbing.

The middle east revolutions are cause by fifty percent unemployment and severe inflation. Food was costing the average family 30% of their take home income. When things get that bad here, we might do the same.

That's because greedy-pricks like you are an aberration o' the people who built this country; risk-takers who weren't afraid of The Future.

A lotta people wonder how you managed your transition to dry land....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgrOK_831DY]YouTube - Sea Lamprey[/ame]​

Last edited:

Talk about crickets...

Since the American people realized that Obama was not the clean, articulate fiscally Conservative Moderate he pretened to be the following has occurred:

We won the Kennedy seat, in a state where deceased registered Dem voters outnumber living Republicans

We won the governorship of New Jersey

corzine%20obama.jpg

We won the Governorship of Virgina

In 2010 the Dems suffered one of the most one sided asskickings in political history

Sarah Palin continue to present a clear Conservative strategy in spite of the most vindictive assault ever directed at a private citizen by the NeoMarxist LMSM

Rand Paul presented a concise budget to restore fiscal sanity.

I love this denial! The private sector has created well over a million jobs in the past year, with 700,000+ in the last three months alone. The economy has grown in each of the past five quarters. Inflation is still at or below targets. Consumer spending is on a slow rebound.

But of course, that's not a recovery because...well, because conservatives can't allow a recovery. They need gloom and doom in order to win. What's good for America is bad for conservatives.

You're honestly cheering 9% unemployment?

Forum List

Back