Obama must fail

After Obama was elected, that was the stated strategy of the GOP. Basically, do everything you could to prevent Obama from acquiring a resume that would lead to his reelection. This included smear campaigns, delays, filibusters and whatever Fox News could spit out.

How has it worked? Well, in the first two years, the Democrats controlled Congress. they were able to pass:

Obamacare
Repeal DADT
Reduce nuclear weapons by one third
Economic Stimulus
Financial Reform
Credit card reform

In addition, Obama did as he promised and redirected the war on terror from Iraq to Afghanistan and Pakistan. Drone attacks are up and the number of terrorist targets eliminated are up substantially

In 2010, the Republicans took control of the House and gloated that they would now be able to block Obama from accomplishing anything in his last two years. How did it work out?

Obama hit a home run in killing Bin laden and now has captured intelligence to mop up Al Qaida operatives. He also begins withdrawals from Afghanistan and Iraq. He correctly positioned the US in a backup role in Libya and has allowed NATO forces to bear the load.

Now the GOP is stuck with no viable candidates for President and must show the voters what the GOP has accomplished in the last four years

Put the pipe down, you're hallucinating again.....

Hold on to your myths Republicans.

We're in for another HBO's "Right America Feeling Wronged"

:lol:
lol

After Obama was elected, that was the stated strategy of the GOP. Basically, do everything you could to prevent Obama from acquiring a resume that would lead to his reelection. This included smear campaigns, delays, filibusters and whatever Fox News could spit out.

How has it worked? Well, in the first two years, the Democrats controlled Congress. they were able to pass:

Obamacare
Repeal DADT
Economic Stimulus
Financial Reform
Credit card reform

In addition, Obama did as he promised and redirected the war on terror from Iraq to Afghanistan and Pakistan. Drone attacks are up and the number of terrorist targets eliminated are up substantially

In 2010, the Republicans took control of the House and gloated that they would now be able to block Obama from accomplishing anything in his last two years. How did it work out?

Obama hit a home run in killing Bin laden and now has captured intelligence to mop up Al Qaida operatives. He also begins withdrawals from Afghanistan and Iraq. He correctly positioned the US in a backup role in Libya and has allowed NATO forces to bear the load.

Now the GOP is stuck with no viable candidates for President and must show the voters what the GOP has accomplished in the last four years

the GOP can't even show what it accomplished in the last 12 years.
How 'bout.....

lol

Look out, more profound logic from the only media that will put Bill Maher on the air???

Yeah Marc, I see the connection, you and Maher have so much in common....
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Obamacare

Has anything become of it?
Repeal DADT

A don't many people care outside of a [ortion of the GLBT community

Was this in the news?
Economic Stimulus
For many Americans, all that seems to be getting stimulated is- well, let;s just say it's not good
Financial Reform

Which has had what real impact on the average voter?

Credit card reform

See above.
In addition, Obama did as he promised and redirected the war on terror from Iraq to Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Continuing the wars and getting us tied up in Libya. I don't think that's very popular.

Drone attacks are up and the number of terrorist targets eliminated are up substantially
okay?
Obama hit a home run in killing Bin laden

Don't stake the election on that

Might as well run on amnesty for illegals with high unemployment

I think most Americans are disillusioned with Obama and sick of the republicans' recent moves.

I think the masses are ready for another option. Hell, 11% of Americans now feel communism is morally superior to capitalism.

Free trade capitalism is more popular among the Chinese than among Americans.

I'm surprised the communists, the fascists, and the libertarians don't seem to be trying to ride the wave of discontent in America.

And look where we are: Inflation, high unemployment, high gas prices, massive debt.

I can't imagine why anyone would have wanted Obama to fail [/sarcasm]

Republicans are going to have to convince America that they are miserable. Both Reagan and Bush proved that Americans don't care about deficits. They also proved that the way to get out of an economic crisis is deficit spending

Gas has spiked due to the middle east revolutions. The price of a barrel of oil dropped 15% last week and is back under $100.

Unemployment is trending downward and we are adding 200,000 plus jobs a month. Once again, it comes down to misery. A 7 percent or 8 percent unemployment rate does not matter to people if they, themselves have a job
And yet the price of gas rose 8.4 cents that same week. Obviously the oil monopoly is going to do everything they can to help their GOP protectors beat Obama.

I think most Americans are disillusioned with Obama and sick of the republicans' recent moves.

I think the masses are ready for another option. Hell, 11% of Americans now feel communism is morally superior to capitalism.

Free trade capitalism is more popular among the Chinese than among Americans.

I'm surprised the communists, the fascists, and the libertarians don't seem to be trying to ride the wave of discontent in America.

wouldn't communists have to get money from corporations to make a serious run?

And look where we are: Inflation, high unemployment, high gas prices, massive debt.

I can't imagine why anyone would have wanted Obama to fail [/sarcasm]

Republicans are going to have to convince America that they are miserable. Both Reagan and Bush proved that Americans don't care about deficits. They also proved that the way to get out of an economic crisis is deficit spending

Gas has spiked due to the middle east revolutions. The price of a barrel of oil dropped 15% last week and is back under $100.

Unemployment is trending downward and we are adding 200,000 plus jobs a month. Once again, it comes down to misery. A 7 percent or 8 percent unemployment rate does not matter to people if they, themselves have a job
And yet the price of gas rose 8.4 cents that same week. Obviously the oil monopoly is going to do everything they can to help their GOP protectors beat Obama.

And when it was doing the same thing under Bush the Oil company... wait... wait hold on wait wtf ...

edth, you're a CTing idoit, please go away and vote Obama/Dem for the rest of your life quietly.

Last edited:
The important objective for anyone is not that Obama fails but that America succeeds.
What a load of crap!

The day Obama was elected the CON$ were hoping that Americans would SUFFER the loss of their jobs to teach them a painful lesson and the GOP could score political points.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Obama killed OBL and the only way it will have an impact on the 2012 election is if AQ's next attack is in the USA and people are going to ask why we were in such a hurry to kill UBL for Obama Campaign Footage when we should have gotten this information from Osama first
It looks like the CON$ are back to plan B, pray for a terrorise attack on American soil and blame Obama.

The Raw Story | Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

As far as I am concerned, Obama has one win- getting Osama. If democrats think that is going to be enough - good luck. He's got less than 18 months to get the economy turned around. If not, he's going to have a very, very hard time winning a second term regardless of who the republicans nominate.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....maybe it'll be......

LOL!!!!!

"The Oil Company" was sitting around their table made of dead children and one man changed the course of history when he offered this great idea...

"OMFGZ guys like O-M-F-G-z.... We can get Gass prices to 4$ a gallon -5$ a gallon now under Bush and that will guarantee us another Republican President!"

Then some seal murdering CEO sitting across the tables said...

"Uhh, but it's years until Bush's term is over..."

Then the Evil corporate CEO Pregnant woman raping Oil man said!

"See that's the beauty of it all... We jack up prices for like THREE years under Bush so that way people pressure congress to investigate us and blame the Republican party for all the high costs at the pump because their all corrupt! That will for a fact, undeniably get another Republican voted into office!!!!"

Brilliant theory edth, fucking brain shockingly thought through theory without ANY lose ends...

I do wonder when congress will have to grill the Oil Company to see about price gouging… Oh wait Obama is president, wars are good, tax cuts are good, killing civilians in other countries is good, expanding homeland security is good, Amnesty is all of a sudden accepted by that 72ish % of Americans that were against it under Bush, and Torture works…

Funny… Then Obama gets to run on “I kicked OBL’s face in yo mothua fukks!”

lol
.....And, they've already put in all the practive they NEED!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

lol

Look out, more profound logic from the only media that will put Bill Maher on the air???

Yeah Marc, I see the connection, you and Maher have so much in common....
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Forum List

Back