Obama must fail

And look where we are: Inflation, high unemployment, high gas prices, massive debt.

I can't imagine why anyone would have wanted Obama to fail [/sarcasm]

Republicans are going to have to convince America that they are miserable. Both Reagan and Bush proved that Americans don't care about deficits. They also proved that the way to get out of an economic crisis is deficit spending

Gas has spiked due to the middle east revolutions. The price of a barrel of oil dropped 15% last week and is back under $100.

Unemployment is trending downward and we are adding 200,000 plus jobs a month. Once again, it comes down to misery. A 7 percent or 8 percent unemployment rate does not matter to people if they, themselves have a job

holy shit, this my friends is someone living in a fairy tale.

If you consider Obama a successful President and one worthy of re-election, you are a sick puppy. The only positive thing he's done in office is to whack UBL. Everything else he has touched has been a dismal failure.

The important objective for anyone is not that Obama fails but that America succeeds. And I cannot see that happening with this president.

We need someone who can direct the right experts in handling the economy, foreign affairs, intelligence and be the decisive leader that America needs. One decision out of 2 years in office where flipping back and forth and delaying does not make a leader.

I will give him all the credit he deserves for the kil ling of OBL, but, one right move in office doesn't make for a glorious legacy. The successful tasks that he has performed are dubious at best.

As far as I am concerned, Obama has one win- getting Osama. If democrats think that is going to be enough - good luck. He's got less than 18 months to get the economy turned around. If not, he's going to have a very, very hard time winning a second term regardless of who the republicans nominate.

Everything he has done has been a dismal failure.... Ignorance abounds.

If you're talking about his entire cabinet, you are spot on. If you're talking about me, I'm amazed cause I didn't know sheep could talk.

Go watch some Beck... you need another fix.

I mean, you do realize that there are probably MORE people out there that wholeheartedly disagree with you than agree? Then there are people like me who have a mixed opinion?

And you want to call ME a sheep? Because YOU made the statement that other than Bin Laden... EVERYTHING he has done is a dismal failure?

Only idiots speak in absolutes.

Obamacare
Repeal DADT
Reduce nuclear weapons by one third
Economic Stimulus
Financial Reform
Credit card reform

LOLz, Run off of it... Or blame someone else why people don't like Obama, he always does...

And look where we are: Inflation, high unemployment, high gas prices, massive debt.

I can't imagine why anyone would have wanted Obama to fail [/sarcasm]
So, then.....what you're saying, is......we need to drop-back, and regain the momentum of the Bush Years.....​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Yeah.....that's really fuckin' smart.

:cuckoo:

Obama killed OBL and the only way it will have an impact on the 2012 election is if AQ's next attack is in the USA and people are going to ask why we were in such a hurry to kill UBL for Obama Campaign Footage when we should have gotten this information from Osama first

Obama 12: You may be unemployed, if you're lucky enough to have a job, it may take you a whole day of work to gas up your car, but I killed bin Laden!!

Ironic isn't it he's completely Failed and we haven't had to bother making him fail
.....And, you "conservatives" insist everyone else should take responsibility for their own actions.

handjob.gif

December 22, 2009

"The curious may want to know why the Bush tax cuts are set to expire in the first place. After all, if then-President George W. Bush and Congress thought they were a good idea when they passed them in the early 2000s, why make them temporary?

The answer is that President Bush and a complicit Congress didn’t want to show the magnitude of the deficits that would result from their tax cuts. To hide those deficits as they were pushing them through they used a variety of accounting tricks. One of those tricks was attaching expiration dates so that, on paper, there wouldn’t be any long-term costs. This made the long-term deficit picture look fairly rosy on paper even as it doomed Bush’s successor and the current Congress to cleaning up the mess."

Obama has failed. Hundreds of billions of stimulus and unemployment is 9%. Last summer was the "summer of recovery". What is the theme for this summer?
I think we'll call it:

More Bad Karma, For "conservative" Assholes

Whew!!! I wouldn't want to be in you clowns' shoes, in 2012!!!!!!

slap_3f.gif

Forum List

Back