Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else......

Chole those people were born with that deformity.

Eunuchs like KK had posted were people who had been castrated.

That is the true meaning of a eunuch

They were born with no genitals?

They were born with no genitals?

The one blaring point Sunni said that shows he has no clue what he's talking about, since castration is only part of the genitals. Many castrated men can even still have sex without the use of hormone replacement.

Where in the Middle East or anywhere else are there currently ennuchs? :cuckoo:

Link please

Actually Sunnidiot, google it yourself...........start off with chemical castration (like what they do to child molesters). Yep, they still exist, and they are even here in the US.

Seeking to become godlike, as in seeking to understand the nature of good and evil.

Are we playing the Bible game?

What was Lucifers first sin?

I'll bite!

Lucifer's first sin was when he tempted Eve in the Garden. God wanted him to test them, but he went way beyond what he was told to do.

Also, add to it the fact that another bad trait of his was that he was jealous of anyone who approached God.

Last edited:
I'll bite!

Lucifer's first sin was when he tempted Eve in the Garden. God wanted him to test them, but he went way beyond what he was told to do.

Also, add to it the fact that another bad trait of his was that he was jealous of anyone who approached God.

That was the first sin they mentioned but not really his first sin, it was arrogance.

Actually, I think that jealousy started first, and then it formed into a kind of arrogance, thinking that nobody (especially Man) was good enough to approach HaShem.

All the other crap came later.

I dont understand any of that...it seems like dirty cops setting up a innocent bystander, and framing them.

Actually, I think that jealousy started first, and then it formed into a kind of arrogance, thinking that nobody (especially Man) was good enough to approach HaShem.

All the other crap came later.

True, but it doesn't call jealousy the first sin, it was his arrogance to think he could make better choices than his father.

It all confuses me, i understood the part about lucifer doing the favor because Gods jealous, but why set up your own kids or creation, I don't get it. sigh.... gotta go do homework

You know, the phrase "sins of the father are visited upon the son", is kinda true. Think about it for a second........and I'll show ya why........

Think of your standard family over 3 generations. The grandparents are the ones that lay the groundwork for a decent life, and they are supposed to teach their children. The parents are responsible for teaching the child, so that the child can advance and improve the family. So......in a very real way, if the grandparents did something wrong, they are going to teach their children about it, and the children will repeat their mistakes, and therefore, the sins of the father are visited upon the son.

Know what else is sad? It took an orphan (me at 8), to figure out how that really works.

You know, the phrase "sins of the father are visited upon the son", is kinda true. Think about it for a second........and I'll show ya why........

Think of your standard family over 3 generations. The grandparents are the ones that lay the groundwork for a decent life, and they are supposed to teach their children. The parents are responsible for teaching the child, so that the child can advance and improve the family. So......in a very real way, if the grandparents did something wrong, they are going to teach their children about it, and the children will repeat their mistakes, and therefore, the sins of the father are visited upon the son.

Know what else is sad? It took an orphan (me at 8), to figure out how that really works.

While that is true, many have used it to torture and kill innocent children just because their parents did something against their religion, and that's just sick.

Forum List

Back