Obama must be saying, "See what I had to deal with?"

What Obama had to deal with? Barry Hussein had a majority in both houses of congress for his first two years and a sycophant majority leader in the senate for the next four years and he whined about the unfairness of not being elected king. When republicans won the house majority he had to deal with a timid speaker and a a bunch of RINO's. Nobody ever complained about politics like the idiot left does these days when they can't even find a presidential candidate that isn't a Clinton.

A bigger issue for you should be not what Obama didn't get, but what the Republicans didn't get

If you are willing to bargain, at least you get some of what you want. Republicans could have gotten tort reform and interstate competition as well as some tax cuts into Obamacare. They could have preserved more of the Bush tax cuts. They could have gotten keystone.

Obama didn't get everything he wanted. But Republicans got nothing

Given the absolute chaos within the House republican caucus, is it really any wonder why Obama has decided that to get ANYTHING done, executive orders may be the only way forward?

Seriously, right wingers, would any of you finally admit that the House GOP membership has no clear intention of EVER sharing in their governing duties?
They are not supposed to share their duties they are supposed to do their duty. Which is doing what they were voted to do not what obama tells them to do.

Why do you want to live under a dictator? Is it b/c you think it will be the dictator of your choosing?

Well if that's the case....you lose

What they were elected to do differs from what other congressmen were elected to do. Unless they are willing to find a middle ground, nothing will get done

That means Obama is the only game in town to actually govern. Seems to be working out
Middle ground means give you leftist some of what you want now and the rest later.

and if you support obama going it alone, you support tyranny.

will you still support the Pres going it alone once it's a rep?

of course not, but you set the stage and now you lose.

Given the absolute chaos within the House republican caucus, is it really any wonder why Obama has decided that to get ANYTHING done, executive orders may be the only way forward?

Seriously, right wingers, would any of you finally admit that the House GOP membership has no clear intention of EVER sharing in their governing duties?
They are not supposed to share their duties they are supposed to do their duty. Which is doing what they were voted to do not what obama tells them to do.

Why do you want to live under a dictator? Is it b/c you think it will be the dictator of your choosing?

Well if that's the case....you lose

What they were elected to do differs from what other congressmen were elected to do. Unless they are willing to find a middle ground, nothing will get done

That means Obama is the only game in town to actually govern. Seems to be working out
Middle ground means give you leftist some of what you want now and the rest later.

and if you support obama going it alone, you support tyranny.

will you still support the Pres going it alone once it's a rep?

of course not, but you set the stage and now you lose.

By not being willing to reach a middle ground, Republicans have ended up with nothing. Nothing on Obamacare, nothing on tax cuts, nothing on same sex marriage, nothing on Keystone

Meanwhile Obama is getting what he wants

The next Republican president hasn't been born yet

BTW, what is currently happening within the GOP caucus WILL affect and negatively impact next year's elections for republicans.

It's one thing to be against one or two issues, but what the tea partiers have been doing is exactly NOTHING....they're nihilists whose only role is to destroy the very institution that they fought to be part of.

Constitution be damned, he does it anyway... Commander a$$ hat.

Embrace the suck

Embrace the suck

You MUST know that you're a real idiot; you make NO sense....you just bitch and moan land spew whatever FOX tells you to regurgitate...Bottom line.....you're a moron with no redeeming qualities.

Embrace the suck

You MUST know that you're a real idiot; you make NO sense....you just bitch and moan land spew whatever FOX tells you to regurgitate...Bottom line.....you're a moron with no redeeming qualities.
Na, not much fox although I do watch morning joe most every mourning on msnbc.
I like watching progressive a$$ hats make fools of themselves,

Embracing the suck

Dude, you're seriously trying to blame Obama's total ineptitude on GOP "chaos"? He went with Executive Orders when the electorate took away his mandate. Before it was "elections have consequences...I won!" but after the 2010 mid-terms it was "I know best...I don't care what you think!"

Dude, you're seriously trying to blame Obama's total ineptitude on GOP "chaos"? He went with Executive Orders when the electorate took away his mandate. Before it was "elections have consequences...I won!" but after the 2010 mid-terms it was "I know best...I don't care what you think!"

When right wingers in congress ONLY objective is to do NOTHING, then the executive MUST act unilaterally.....

When Obama issued his EO on immigration (which is the decision that pissed off all of your ilk) he ALSO stated......'PASS A BILL OF YOU OWN CONGRESS!!!" and the answer was still to do nothing.

Besides, look up the number of EOs from Obama versus GWB.

You man Obama sits on his throne threatening to veto anything that's not exactly to his liking, breaking deals at the last moment and demanding more, and you point a finger at the GOP? Look its not our fault you idiots elected an idiot with zero experience hell half the time he can't even rally support his own damn party.

You man Obama sits on his throne threatening to veto anything that's not exactly to his liking, breaking deals at the last moment and demanding more, and you point a finger at the GOP? Look its not our fault you idiots elected an idiot with zero experience hell half the time he can't even rally support his own damn party.

Moronic and unfounded response........Point out EXACTLY what Obama has vetoed.

If the republican congress had any balls, they would send a bill for Obama's signature and were he to veto it, THEN you can say, "see?"

But that has NOT happened and if you had more brain cells, you'd admit to it.

So, my question again is......"How many bills from the GOP congress has Obama vetoed??"

If the republican congress had any balls, they would send a bill for Obama's signature and were he to veto it, THEN you can say, "see?"

So, my question again is......"How many bills from the GOP congress has Obama vetoed??"

Are you pretending to be stupid again or is this one of those genuine displays of stupidity?

Are you pretending to be stupid again or is this one of those genuine displays of stupidity?

You could have typed....:Gee, I don't know....let me check with FOX...." That would have been more honest.

When right wingers in congress ONLY objective is to do NOTHING, then the executive MUST act unilaterally.....

When Obama issued his EO on immigration (which is the decision that pissed off all of your ilk) he ALSO stated......'PASS A BILL OF YOU OWN CONGRESS!!!" and the answer was still to do nothing.

Oh, please! If Barack Obama REALLY wanted to pass immigration reform he could have done so the first two years he was in office when the Democrats had huge majorities in the House and Senate. Blaming the GOP for not getting it done is LAUGHABLE!

The number of EO's is really meaningless, Nat. What's important isn't the amount of EO...it's what they were used for. EO are supposed to be used for doing small, day to day tasks when Congress isn't in session...they aren't there to cut the Congress out of the equation. A "Constitutional Scholar" like Barack Obama knows that but he doesn't care.

Oh, please! If Barack Obama REALLY wanted to pass immigration reform he could have done so the first two years he was in office when the Democrats had huge majorities in the House and Senate. Blaming the GOP for not getting it done is LAUGHABLE!

While you're laughing, please consider this:

1. Congress...even with a majority of one party......CANNOT seem to arrive to a consensus because of the tyranny of the minority right wing-soon-to-be-tea-baggers who want to do NOTHING (even in the first 2 year
of Obama's presidency.

2. The issue of immigration has gotten much more pronounced during the last recession.

3. EXACTLY what is stopping the current congress from passing an immigration bill that is better than Obama and announcing that Obama has vetoed the "better" bill?

You find that to be funny, Nat? Explain why Obama DIDN'T do immigration reform immediately! He promised repeatedly that he would when he was running for office. So what stopped him?

Forum List

Back