OBama must act now!

You are the fool afraid of a nuclear war, not me. Best you look in the mirror for the one that needs an exorcist.
You are not afraid of a nuclear war? And you call ME the FOOL? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I flew missions with a nuke in the bomb bay of my aircraft. Fortunately we were recalled before we were committed to the drop zone. What do you know about nuclear war, FOOL?

More than you do. I successfully completed several Nuclear , Biological and Chemical courses while I served in the armed forces. Down wind predictions and atomic yield calculations were just rudimentary standards for the courses. Now, just because you were in a plane armed with a nuclear bomb, that doesn't give you tacit knowledge of what that bomb can do, nor does that make you an expert on nuclear war.

I did know that the chances of my survival were less than 50% and I didn't need a classroom lecture to tell me that. I also know that the Russians are much too smart to launch nukes at the US. It would be the end of their country.

If you want to worry about a nuclear war, watch out for North Korea or Iran. They may be stupid enough to start what they know they can't finish.
I wasn't worried about nuclear war until Trump became president-elect! That maniac might be stupid enough to start the war. He is a vengeful psychopathic idiot. I'm not worried about some foreign entity starting a nuclear war when the real danger will be the nut in the White House come Jan 20.

You weren't worried because you weren't paying attention. How many other billionaires do you consider vengeful psychopathic idiots? Most people with common sense consider you a blithering idiot, and you don't even know it.

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

Have you paid any attention at all to what Obama's been doing the last few weeks? He just sent tanks into Germany in case of a Russian invasion. He's creating a war and when that happens, you will gleefully blame Trump. I'm getting sick of these Trump haters with no brains.
US tanks have been in Germany since the end of WW2 as has a nominal US military presence.. If YOU had any brains, you would know that! Obama is just adding to those already there and is acting on the advise of US intelligence sources. Obama doesn't act spontaneously or without careful deliberation.

The question now is whose side are you on? That of the US or that of Russia, Trump and Putin

You are not afraid of a nuclear war? And you call ME the FOOL? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I flew missions with a nuke in the bomb bay of my aircraft. Fortunately we were recalled before we were committed to the drop zone. What do you know about nuclear war, FOOL?

More than you do. I successfully completed several Nuclear , Biological and Chemical courses while I served in the armed forces. Down wind predictions and atomic yield calculations were just rudimentary standards for the courses. Now, just because you were in a plane armed with a nuclear bomb, that doesn't give you tacit knowledge of what that bomb can do, nor does that make you an expert on nuclear war.

I did know that the chances of my survival were less than 50% and I didn't need a classroom lecture to tell me that. I also know that the Russians are much too smart to launch nukes at the US. It would be the end of their country.

If you want to worry about a nuclear war, watch out for North Korea or Iran. They may be stupid enough to start what they know they can't finish.
I wasn't worried about nuclear war until Trump became president-elect! That maniac might be stupid enough to start the war. He is a vengeful psychopathic idiot. I'm not worried about some foreign entity starting a nuclear war when the real danger will be the nut in the White House come Jan 20.

You weren't worried because you weren't paying attention. How many other billionaires do you consider vengeful psychopathic idiots? Most people with common sense consider you a blithering idiot, and you don't even know it.

Blithering idiot? Is that what you konservative bolsheviks call American Patriots these days?
I'm siding with the present president and will stand with him against all enemies foreign and domestic. That includes you, Trump and his Russian allies. And "most people" in your RW psychotic world, are a minority of Americans.

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

By the way, your bitch lost.

Better get in line to pucker up to Obama's ass, son. You only have 10 days left.
Hillary is BILL's bitch, not mine. But Trump is Putins bitch and that ought to make you sick to your stomach. If you had any guts , that is. I don't have ten days, YOU have ten days before you start to regret your political choices.

Have you paid any attention at all to what Obama's been doing the last few weeks? He just sent tanks into Germany in case of a Russian invasion. He's creating a war and when that happens, you will gleefully blame Trump. I'm getting sick of these Trump haters with no brains.
US tanks have been in Germany since the end of WW2 as has a nominal US military presence.. If YOU had any brains, you would know that! Obama is just adding to those already there and is acting on the advise of US intelligence sources. Obama doesn't act spontaneously or without careful deliberation.

The question now is whose side are you on? That of the US or that of Russia, Trump and Putin

So, did you soil yourself kid?

I don't have a television. All it took was a little research to realize Trump's fascination with women from the communist world is just the tip of the iceberg. BUt I won't argue the point on my own... here read what experts in the field are saying:

Okay, I'll change that: you watch too many movies.
As usual, nothing you say has any substance!

So how does one offer substance to a person that refuses to acknowledge it?
I ALWAYS consider the source. You don't measure up to my strict standards. You are wrong more often then accurate.

So, did you soil yourself kid?
Answer the question. Scared to publicly state your alliances?

giphy.gif

By the way, your bitch lost.

Better get in line to pucker up to Obama's ass, son. You only have 10 days left.
Hillary is BILL's bitch, not mine. But Trump is Putins bitch and that ought to make you sick to your stomach. If you had any guts , that is. I don't have ten days, YOU have ten days before you start to regret your political choices.

Oh, so you're going to continue kissing Obama's ass after he leaves office?

Forum List

Back