*Obama Muslim?*

Do you believe president Obama is a muslim?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Could be, but not sure yet.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I don't care, muslims are cool by me, don't love my Country anyways.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Makes me wonder about him,.....
2. Should make you wonder,.......
3. As well,........
4. Read on,....

"In
President Truman
established one day a year as a
"National Day of Prayer."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In
President Reagan
designated the
First Thursday in May of each year as
the National Day of Prayer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In June
(then)
Presidential
Candidate Barack Obama
declared that the USA
"Was no longer a
Christian nation."
---------------------------------------------------------------
This year
President Obama
canceled the
21st annual National Day
of Prayer ceremony
at the White
House under the ruse
Of "not wanting to offend anyone"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT... on September 25, 2009
from 4 AM until 7 PM,
a National Day of Prayer
FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
was Held on Capitol Hill,
Beside the White House.
There were over 50,000 Muslims
in D.C. that day.

HE PRAYS WITH THE MUSLIMS!

I guess it Doesn't matter
if "Christians"
Are offended by this event -
We obviously
Don't count as
"anyone" Anymore.

The direction this country is headed
should strike fear in the heart of every Christian,
especially knowing that the
Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
converted, they should be annihilated.

This is not a Rumor –
Go to the website
To confirm this info:
( Islam on Capitol Hill - United in Prayer )

Pay particular attention to the very bottom of the page:
"OUR TIME HAS COME"
I hope that this information will stir your spirit.

The words of 2 Chronicles 7:14
"If my people, Who are called by my Name,
Will humble themselves And pray,
And seek my face, and Turn from their Wicked ways,
Then will I hear from Heaven
And will forgive their Sin and will heal Their land."

We must pray for Our nation, our communities,
Our families, and especially our children.
They are the ones who are going to suffer the most.
If we don't PRAY
May God have Mercy.
IN GOD WE TRUST. "

author unknown.

5. This president is a lie, no birth records, walks with muslims, prays with muslims, lies he's a Christian.
6. Only a fool would believe these lies, and America is chucked full of fools, face it, most who read this are fools.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I find your reference to Ronald Reagan as being strange when considering that Reagan had no history of attending religious services during his administration. I'd also noticed that Reagan had ties to Muslim rebels, who'd started off fighting the Russians, before becoming part of the Taliban.

I for the record, do not have my original birth certificate; so that make me a Kenyan as well...?

Feel free to to get your facts straight.

1. My facts are straight, Obama is a muslim. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I could care less if Owe Bama is a muslim or not BUT I care alot about what's he's doing to this country. I hope we survive long enough to elect another President.

Sorry bout that,

3. As well,........
4. Read on,....

"In
President Truman
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In
President Reagan
designated the
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In June
(then)
Presidential
Candidate Barack Obama
declared that the USA
"Was no longer a
Christian nation."
This year
President Obama
canceled the
21st annual National Day
of Prayer ceremony
at the White
House under the ruse

from 4 AM until 7 PM,
a National Day of Prayer
FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
Beside the White House.
in D.C. that day.

if "Christians"
We obviously
Don't count as
"anyone" Anymore.

This is not a Rumor –
Go to the website
To confirm this info:

"OUR TIME HAS COME"

If we don't PRAY
May God have Mercy.
IN GOD WE TRUST. "

author unknown.

5. This president is a lie, no birth records, walks with muslims, prays with muslims, lies he's a Christian.
6. Only a fool would believe these lies, and America is chucked full of fools, face it, most who read this are fools.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I find your reference to Ronald Reagan as being strange when considering that Reagan had no history of attending religious services during his administration. I'd also noticed that Reagan had ties to Muslim rebels, who'd started off fighting the Russians, before becoming part of the Taliban.

I for the record, do not have my original birth certificate; so that make me a Kenyan as well...?

Feel free to to get your facts straight.

spereration of chuch and state or something like that. :cool:

I could care less if Owe Bama is a muslim or not BUT I care alot about what's he's doing to this country. I hope we survive long enough to elect another President.

You only have to wait six years. Good luck and be patient. Look how far the righty's are going only after two. :cool:

I think He is Not very religious at all actually. Despite his claims that he seeks spiritual Guidance daily.

So rev. wright wasnt an influence on him? So beck saying he is wrong as a christian to be studying black liberation theology? (oh and a mormon speaking on Christianity is just wrong, in my opinion).

I am confused, is he a wrong kind of christian or not religious at all. Hannity did months and months on rev. wright and him being over Obama for 20 YEARS! over and over and over and over and over..or is he a muslim?

An athiest perhaps is next?

I love how far you guys are going. I cant wait to see how bad you get after his 5th or 6th year in. :)

I think He is Not very religious at all actually. Despite his claims that he seeks spiritual Guidance daily.

So rev. wright wasnt an influence on him? So beck saying he is wrong as a christian to be studying black liberation theology? (oh and a mormon speaking on Christianity is just wrong, in my opinion).

I am confused, is he a wrong kind of christian or not religious at all. Hannity did months and months on rev. wright and him being over Obama for 20 YEARS! over and over and over and over and over..or is he a muslim?

An athiest perhaps is next?

I love how far you guys are going. I cant wait to see how bad you get after his 5th or 6th year in. :)

Wright Preaches Black Liberation Theology so even if he was an Influence it would not mean Obama has to be very Religious in his daily life.

I never said he was "the wrong kind of Christian" or that he was Muslim. I am saying I think he does not think about Religion as often as he wants people to think. This is not something I think about just him. I think it about Many on the far left. They envoke religion when they think that is what people want to hear, and then Trash it in front of their Liberal crowds.

Do I need to dig up the tape of Obama talking about Christianity and how it condoned Slavery and other evils and how he could not find Scripture to quote that he felt was appropriate? lol

Frankly I do not think anyone so Opposed to any kind of Controls on Abortion at all can really be all that Religious in the end. Call me an idiot if you like but it just does not seems logical.

I love your arrogance though. Constantly taunting us with your comments about how he will for sure have 2 Terms. Please do not stop being so arrogant. It will make it much harder for you to stomach when he is sent packing after 1/2 a term with any power and another half as a lame duck with a republican Congress.

:)

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder how long he can keep up this charade?
2. Lying to his wife is one thing, but lying to *ALL* America is a whole different matter.
3. When he comes out of the muslim closet, that won't sit too well with all those who supported him.
4. I believe he will come out next year.
5. And thats when the *Shit* will hit the fan.
6. I think he will be impeached, and won't finish his first term. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. As well,........
4. Read on,....

"In
President Truman

In
President Reagan
designated the

In June
(then)
Presidential
Candidate Barack Obama
declared that the USA
"Was no longer a
Christian nation."
This year
President Obama
canceled the
21st annual National Day
of Prayer ceremony
at the White
House under the ruse

from 4 AM until 7 PM,
a National Day of Prayer
FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
Beside the White House.
in D.C. that day.

if "Christians"
We obviously
Don't count as
"anyone" Anymore.

This is not a Rumor –
Go to the website
To confirm this info:

"OUR TIME HAS COME"

If we don't PRAY
May God have Mercy.
IN GOD WE TRUST. "

author unknown.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Another Obama Muslim thread. How shocking. :cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

2. Lying to his wife is one thing, but lying to *ALL* America is a whole different matter.
3. When he comes out of the muslim closet, that won't sit too well with all those who supported him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

are you serious? Even if he was a Closet Muslim he would have to be insane to come out and admit it until after his is re-elected.

Americans would never vote for him after finding out he lied to us all about something so fundamental, and Liberals would all say it was because he was Muslim when in fact it would be because he was a lying prick.

But then we do not need him to come out of the closet to know he is a lying prick. He lies or misstates the truth on a near daily basis.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

are you serious? Even if he was a Closet Muslim he would have to be insane to come out and admit it until after his is re-elected.

Americans would never vote for him after finding out he lied to us all about something so fundamental, and Liberals would all say it was because he was Muslim when in fact it would be because he was a lying prick.

But then we do not need him to come out of the closet to know he is a lying prick. He lies or misstates the truth on a near daily basis.

1. Yes I am.
2. I agree he should wait to see if he can gets re-elected.
3. But he won't, for some reason he will be forced to reveal it, be it a news leak, or just simply throwing in the towel.
4. He having come to the conclusion he won't be getting the nod, after the Dems get flattened in November, while his approval numbers go further into the tank.
5. When the hand-writing is on the wall, he will have nothing to lose, so then he will shock the world, that is shocking the ignorant people who need a building to fall on them before they understand anything.
6. I wouldn't be surprised if he did something really bad after that either, having the power to do so, cause something, who knows what it could be, let your little brains work with that one, but it wouldn't surprise me. :eek:
7. I do not trust Obama as far as I can throw him, which would be only about 46 inches.
8. On further thought, I doubt that he will be in office very long after he reveals he is muslim, they will impeach him before he can do anything really bad against us.
9. I think there was a movie that goes along these lines, *The Manchurian Canadate*.
10. Although what he is doing now, is very bad agaisnt us, most people agian need a building to fall on them to see this.

Regards,
SiramesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back