Obama .. Mr Lonely

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So.. with Obama canceling his 17 day 1%ers vacation and his wife and kids out of town, what's a lonely President to do ?

1) sleep late...

2) smoke cigarettes...

3) get drunk...

4) call the old girlfriends...

5) rest those ears...

So.. with Obama canceling his 17 day 1%ers vacation and his wife and kids out of town, what's a lonely President to do ?

1) sleep late...

2) smoke cigarettes...

3) get drunk...

5) rest those ears...

Doubtful Obama does any of these things.

Newt might but I wonder if he can even summon the energy to haul his fat ass out of bed anymore. He enlists the aid of a crane, I understand.

1) sleep late...

2) smoke cigarettes...

3) get drunk...

5) rest those ears...

Newt might but I wonder if he can even summon the energy to haul his fat ass out of bed anymore. He enlists the aid of a crane, I understand.

Sweet Sarah...:lol:..

He's just husky...:eusa_whistle:

1) sleep late...

2) smoke cigarettes...

3) get drunk...

5) rest those ears...

The guy has lied since day one ... I wouldnt put anything past him except cheating on his wife as she would take him to the bank

does anyone else wonder why a purportedly grown man spends so much time thinking up troll threads?

hmmmmmm

Sheesh .. just another attempt at humor on Politics Forum...

You ought to cheer up Sweets.. you're always negative..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back