Obama moving G8 to Camp David

Camp David is secure, that is probably why the move is being made.

Looks like cabinet meetings, diplomatic discussions and foreign dignitaries have visited Camp David.

Looks like a nice place.

Looks like cabinet meetings, diplomatic discussions and foreign dignitaries have visited Camp David.

Looks like a nice place.

And the previous location was not secure? Then why was it chosen?

Please, I don't have a problem with the late change, but lets not call it something it isn't. It's not a security issue.

Looks like a nice place.

Please, I don't have a problem with the late change, but lets not call it something it isn't. It's not a security issue.

Oh, I don't know why it was changed - i am guessing. You have thoughts. why is it changed?

Looks like a nice place.

Oh, I don't know why it was changed - i am guessing. You have thoughts. why is it changed?

i could give two shits less why it was changed. I do know it was not security. They would not have chosen the previous location if it wasn't secure.

i could give two shits less why it was changed. I do know it was not security. They would not have chosen the previous location if it wasn't secure.

Obama does not want headlines about police busting up OWS at a function he is AT. It would look bad after he supported them as President.

oh, ok. you don't know, but you know it isn't. well, you convinced me...:lol:

It's happening in Chi...

It's going to be fun too...

It will be a free-for-all on progressives...

All I gotta say to the G8 is "welcome to gangsta city."

This shit isn't Toronto assfucks..

I'm glad it's not going to be in Chicago, was looking to be very disruptive. Wish the NATO ones were also going to Camp David.

since you apparently have some proof it's security related, why don't you share it with the rest of the class, teacher? A link perhaps?

Looks like a nice place.

Every other country manages to host the G8 without moving to a 'secure' location. Me thinks this is more political... he doesn't want rabid ranters trashing his 'hood in an election year. Might not play well with the 'clingers'* across the country.

*Clingers: Ordinary Americans, those who cling to their guns and their bibles.

since you apparently have some proof it's security related, why don't you share it with the rest of the class, teacher? A link perhaps?

I didn't say I had proof, I didn't say I knew. Really, you struck me as smarter than this Conservative. You said you knew it wasn't. That is an affirmative statement which might require a supporting document. I made no such assertion, I merely offered an opinion. Now please stop your nitpicking it is boring.

Democrats running from their own monster! obama and OWS are joined at the hip, he's abandoning them now?

Changed? hell no....

Maybe us Chitown folks are too hard for those pussy fucks???

Chicago is not a good place to get "extreme."

You'd get your ass kicked before the sign goes up - if ever.

Oh yeah and the punk police like to use their clubs and they aren't shy...

They want it nice and quiet as they discuss our collective futures behind closed doors.

Forum List

Back