Obama Most Unpopular

Is it really time to pass judgment on the president? I guess it's been a year, after all.
IMHO- ok, not great, not terrible. But it's only been a year, there is three to go. He could turn out to be terrible, and there is still time for him to become a great president.
I have observed that most presidents try to do the things that they see as needing to be done but unpopular in the first part of their presidency. I think he is doing this as well. This could be the lowest in popularity that he will become. Alternately, he could become very unpopular within the next three years, and this could be looked upon as a 'high point'.
If I live until 2025 i think I will be in a much better position to pass judgment on his presidency than I am now.
That is based upon my own opinion of past presidents while they were in office and my own opinion well after they left office.
Regardless of my currently held opinion I wish the best for Obama, the best because wishing our president the best is wishing the best for our country and all it's citizens.

Is it really time to pass judgment on the president? I guess it's been a year, after all.
IMHO- ok, not great, not terrible. But it's only been a year, there is three to go. He could turn out to be terrible, and there is still time for him to become a great president.
I have observed that most presidents try to do the things that they see as needing to be done but unpopular in the first part of their presidency. I think he is doing this as well. This could be the lowest in popularity that he will become. Alternately, he could become very unpopular within the next three years, and this could be looked upon as a 'high point'.
If I live until 2025 i think I will be in a much better position to pass judgment on his presidency than I am now.
That is based upon my own opinion of past presidents while they were in office and my own opinion well after they left office.
Regardless of my currently held opinion I wish the best for Obama, the best because wishing our president the best is wishing the best for our country and all it's citizens.

Your Obama avatar is quite funny!!!!

Forum List

Back