Obama More Popular In Texas Than Perry

The local news station here in Amarillo, KAMR, ran a story on this, and some of the comments that people had left about Perry were 3 to 1 against him.

Personally? I think Perry's gonna lose his next election.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah the unemployment rate is falling, and Perry is in shambles in Texas, and Obama didn't make a dime off Solyndra, sure the liberal media machine doesn't bullshit the people of America. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
All I heard from the Perry supporters was how easily he could beat Obama for POTUS. It turns out that Perry wouldn't have even beat him in Texas!! :eek:

Perry’s approval rating after his failed presidential bid has fallen to 40 percent, a 10-point drop from a year ago and slightly less than Obama’s 43 percent statewide approval rating, according to the poll.

And it looks like the majority want to send Perry packing.......

More than half of the people who responded to a statewide survey don’t want Perry, the longest-serving governor in Texas history, to run for another term in 2014.

“He should have never been in the race,” said Traci Humphrey, a 33-year-old Republican from Dallas, who wasn’t a poll respondent. “I think it made us look like idiots, how he conducted himself. His overall image is not good for Texas".

"I probably think of him as more redneck,” Bonner said.

Poll: Rick Perry about as popular in Texas as Obama after failed bid for GOP presidential nom - The Washington Post

This is because, unlike Perry, Obama can count to three.

Are you for real??

Popularity contests are for frat boys and high school student body elections.
Kid stuff.

And that's what it boils down to, huh?

So what do you call when candidates run on a platform of people people getting to "keep more of their money"?

If someone tried to break in my house to steal my stuff I try and stop them as I earned all my stuff.
I always want to keep more of my $$$.
I earned all of it.
Wealth is not to be redistributed, EVER.
Wealth is earned.
Go get it or sit on the porch while the BIG DAWGS RUN!!

Popularity contests are for frat boys and high school student body elections.
Kid stuff.

And that's what it boils down to, huh?

So what do you call when candidates run on a platform of people people getting to "keep more of their money"?

If someone tried to break in my house to steal my stuff I try and stop them as I earned all my stuff.
I always want to keep more of my $$$.
I earned all of it.
Wealth is not to be redistributed, EVER.
Wealth is earned.
Go get it or sit on the porch while the BIG DAWGS RUN!!

That point of view is quite popular with people, isn't it.

Forum List

Back