Obama More Popular In Texas Than Perry

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
All I heard from the Perry supporters was how easily he could beat Obama for POTUS. It turns out that Perry wouldn't have even beat him in Texas!! :eek:

Perry’s approval rating after his failed presidential bid has fallen to 40 percent, a 10-point drop from a year ago and slightly less than Obama’s 43 percent statewide approval rating, according to the poll.

And it looks like the majority want to send Perry packing.......

More than half of the people who responded to a statewide survey don’t want Perry, the longest-serving governor in Texas history, to run for another term in 2014.

“He should have never been in the race,” said Traci Humphrey, a 33-year-old Republican from Dallas, who wasn’t a poll respondent. “I think it made us look like idiots, how he conducted himself. His overall image is not good for Texas".

"I probably think of him as more redneck,” Bonner said.

Poll: Rick Perry about as popular in Texas as Obama after failed bid for GOP presidential nom - The Washington Post

So the headline of the article contradicts the headline of your post. Are you stupid or merely lying again?

So the headline of the article contradicts the headline of your post. Are you stupid or merely lying again?

The numbers themselves dont contradict the headline of his post, and neither does the headline.

Unless, you forgot what "about" means and just wanted to jump in with your usual dickhead response. Go figure!

How pathetic:lol:

had to make BIG BOLD RED...like it means something..

why would anyone like Perry after his preformance on the national stage?

Sorry bout that

1. BULLSHIT!
2. We loath Obama down here. :badgrin:
3. Perry has done a great job down here, so much so people where people like you keep moving down here, so stop the BULLSHIT!
4. Who in their right mind is moving to DC, or Illinois?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
All I heard from the Perry supporters was how easily he could beat Obama for POTUS. It turns out that Perry wouldn't have even beat him in Texas!! :eek:

Perry’s approval rating after his failed presidential bid has fallen to 40 percent, a 10-point drop from a year ago and slightly less than Obama’s 43 percent statewide approval rating, according to the poll.

More than half of the people who responded to a statewide survey don’t want Perry, the longest-serving governor in Texas history, to run for another term in 2014.

“He should have never been in the race,” said Traci Humphrey, a 33-year-old Republican from Dallas, who wasn’t a poll respondent. “I think it made us look like idiots, how he conducted himself. His overall image is not good for Texas".

Poll: Rick Perry about as popular in Texas as Obama after failed bid for GOP presidential nom - The Washington Post

Over 70 years ago I heard my maternal grandmother say, "A Fool Can Keep His Mouth Shut And Nobody Will Know!"

If there's ever been a case where a man should have stayed at home...Perry is a prime example.

I find it hard to believe that someone could make Texas "look bad".

George W. Bush did it!

Assumed a surplus, cut taxes twice, started two wars, one totally unnecessary, doubled the national debt and wrecked the economy.

Last edited:

George W. Bush did it!

Assumed a surplus, cut taxes twice, started two wars, one totally unnecessary, doubled the national debt and wrecked the economy.

Still repeating that shit?

OMG

I hope he drops out. :lol:

from your link...

Though his approval rating may be on par with Obama’s, Perry would still seem more likely to win voters in his very red native state. Henson pointed out that Perry has continued to win re-election even though his approval ratings often fluctuated between the mid to high 30s and low 40s.

He said that Perry was in the mid to high 30s in the second half of 2009 and early 2010, when he easily won the Republican gubernatorial nomination over U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison and then cruised to re-election over Democrat Bill White.

also from your link...
Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s White House bid tarnished his image enough that he’s about as popular in his solidly Republican home state as President Barack Obama, a poll published Thursday shows.

Your thread title is a lie, assuming you believe your own source article.

moron. have some neg.

Last edited:

from your link...

Though his approval rating may be on par with Obama’s, Perry would still seem more likely to win voters in his very red native state. Henson pointed out that Perry has continued to win re-election even though his approval ratings often fluctuated between the mid to high 30s and low 40s.

He said that Perry was in the mid to high 30s in the second half of 2009 and early 2010, when he easily won the Republican gubernatorial nomination over U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison and then cruised to re-election over Democrat Bill White.

from his link

fallen to 40 percent, a 10-point drop from a year ago and slightly less than Obama’s 43 percent statewide approval rating

:lol:

from your link...

from his link

fallen to 40 percent, a 10-point drop from a year ago and slightly less than Obama’s 43 percent statewide approval rating

:lol:
did you even read the rest of the article, including the opening line?

The opening line has a key word: about.

You make 2 people that dont get what "about" means, yet.

Forum List

Back