Obama: More federal debt that GWB

24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

How many times do I have to post this for you right wing retards?

At least Obama spent ALL of what he spent on HIS agenda in the US.

How's your car driving on all that Iraqi oil they paid us back for our invasion with?

It doesn't matter hoew many times you post it - it's nothing more than the usual liberal attempt to blame someone else for The Obama's willful choice to spend every dime from the time he took office until now.

But hey - thank you for providing Predicted Excuse #1: Boooooosh!

Next?

Last edited:

How's your car driving on all that Iraqi oil they paid us back for our invasion with?

What has this go to do with anything ?

Let me rethink......this.

Obama spent all that money in the U.S.....that was supposed to be stimulus. The only thing it stimulated was a lot of democrats getting kicked out of office in 2010 !

your posts get dumber every time I read them. You're wrong. Obama spent a few billion arming rebels and conducting regime change in a country that was no imminent threat; Libya. He also did that without congressional consent (not relevant, but still important)

your posts get dumber every time I read them. You're wrong. Obama spent a few billion arming rebels and conducting regime change in a country that was no imminent threat; Libya. He also did that without congressional consent (not relevant, but still important)

No, its very relevant ... President Bush spent TRILLIONS in an ILLEGAL war against a country that never did anything to us and that killed thousands and thousands of people.

Thanks, but I'll take President Obama's way of doing things - take out the bad guy, don't go into HUGE debt and don't kill thousands of Americans and others.

In fact, its downright stupid to do it any other way - but that's the pubs for you.

Got it. Bush's debt is Satan's toe jam; Obama's debt is good and righteous and holy.

All praise be unto The One!

No, its very relevant ... President Bush spent TRILLIONS in an ILLEGAL war against a country that never did anything to us and that killed thousands and thousands of people.

Thanks, but I'll take President Obama's way of doing things - take out the bad guy, don't go into HUGE debt and don't kill thousands of Americans and others.

In fact, its downright stupid to do it any other way - but that's the pubs for you.
If Bush had taken out Saddam, you retards would have demanded he stand trial for war crimes.

You know you would. Don't even bother trying to deny it.

His war may have been illegal on grounds never tried in court. That I agree with. HOWEVER, did he get congressional approval? (the answer is yes, and it's still fucking weak because no declaration was declared, but I digress to WWII and not muddling the situation.)

The point is, Obama promised to change the very things he is now involved in that "your side" bitched about.

And you know it. He broke the law, lied and spent money on war/regime change. He's just Bush light.

Got it. Bush's debt is Satan's toe jam; Obama's debt is good and righteous and holy.

Did you notice how he is counting the end of the Iraq war on the Bush timeline as an Obama policy?

Of course. Which is why that fucking podunk isn't really worth engaging.

Obama eats no war spending on his watch. Bush owns those apparently....yet we're still in them and more. :lmao:

Fucking hoodwinked simpletons.

Here is the way it works folks. Whatever the question, the answer is always the same: It's not Obama's fault. He's the "Blame the other guy" President....

Got it? OK, Let's try a few questions....

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to cut the deficit in half in his first term?
Answer: It's not Obama's fault.

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to end income tax for seniors making less than $50,000?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to close Gitmo?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to keep unemployment under 8% if we passed the pork laden stimulus plans?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to increase capital gains and dividends taxes from 15 to 20 percent for those making more than $250,000 (couples) or $200,000 (single)?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to end "no bid" contracts and ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to require employers who do not offer retirement plans to offer their workers access to automatic IRAs and contribute via payroll deduction?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S??

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to repeal the Bush tax cuts for those making more than $250,000 (couples) or $200,000 (single)??

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Require employers to provide seven paid sick days per year?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Allow five days of public comment before signing bills?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to that no family making less than $250,000 will see "any form of tax increase." "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Introduce a comprehensive immigration bill in the first year?

It's not Obama's fault!!!

He blames Bush, Congress, ATM's, Kiosks, technology, Oil companies, The Tea Party, Political gridlock, Republicans, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor, John Boehner, The Tsunami in Japan, Greece, Italy. Too little government spending (no really, he did say this.), Too few taxes, The debt debate, George H. W. Bush, Standard and Poor's, Wealthy people who want to keep what they earned, Ireland, Slurpees, Portugal, The War in Iraq, The War in Afghanistan, The heat wave in the midwest, Health care costs, A lack of government subsidized green energy, Math errors, Corporate jet owners, The Gulf oil spill, Millionaires and billionaires, Rich fat cats, Wall Street, Hedge fund managers, Some car that can't get out of the ditch, The debt limit, Congress and their resistance to spending more on stimulus programs, Vacationing in Las Vegas, The American form of representative democracy, People who don't eat their peas, The Arab Spring, everything else in the world except himself!!

Here is the way it works folks. Whatever the question, the answer is always the same: It's not Obama's fault. He's the "Blame the other guy" President....

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to cut the deficit in half in his first term?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to end income tax for seniors making less than $50,000?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to keep unemployment under 8% if we passed the pork laden stimulus plans?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to increase capital gains and dividends taxes from 15 to 20 percent for those making more than $250,000 (couples) or $200,000 (single)?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to end "no bid" contracts and ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to require employers who do not offer retirement plans to offer their workers access to automatic IRAs and contribute via payroll deduction?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S??

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to repeal the Bush tax cuts for those making more than $250,000 (couples) or $200,000 (single)??

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Require employers to provide seven paid sick days per year?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Allow five days of public comment before signing bills?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to that no family making less than $250,000 will see "any form of tax increase." "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Introduce a comprehensive immigration bill in the first year?

He blames Bush, Congress, ATM's, Kiosks, technology, Oil companies, The Tea Party, Political gridlock, Republicans, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor, John Boehner, The Tsunami in Japan, Greece, Italy. Too little government spending (no really, he did say this.), Too few taxes, The debt debate, George H. W. Bush, Standard and Poor's, Wealthy people who want to keep what they earned, Ireland, Slurpees, Portugal, The War in Iraq, The War in Afghanistan, The heat wave in the midwest, Health care costs, A lack of government subsidized green energy, Math errors, Corporate jet owners, The Gulf oil spill, Millionaires and billionaires, Rich fat cats, Wall Street, Hedge fund managers, Some car that can't get out of the ditch, The debt limit, Congress and their resistance to spending more on stimulus programs, Vacationing in Las Vegas, The American form of representative democracy, People who don't eat their peas, The Arab Spring, everything else in the world except himself!!

In short? Obama has nothing but Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation...with a lucious topping called Class Warfare.

That's quite a litany of passing the buck on Obama's part. He will go down as the guy who always claimed "The buck stops.....THERE!" :lmao:

Obama just couldn't be outdone...at least he has a predecessor to blame and cross his fingers everyone buys into it.

Forum List

Back