Obama: More Bad News

Obama is just the guy that took the tiller after we were already in the rapids.

Problem is, he has never been on water before, is punching holes in the boat, ignoring the water being taken on, and smiling like a dolt as we head into the rapids...

And this is in what way different from his predecessor?

Bush had complete control of congress for years too.

Last edited:

QUOTE]

You ignore the present and potential future by maintaining the past?

Fight the battle that is before you NOW.

Simply stating it is as it were is not gonna cut it.

Worth repeating...

Problem is, he (Obama) has never been on water before, is punching holes in the boat, ignoring the water being taken on, and smiling like a dolt as we head into the rapids...[/

Problem is, he has never been on water before, is punching holes in the boat, ignoring the water being taken on, and smiling like a dolt as we head into the rapids...

His predecssor had an opposite party majority working against him.

He did not even have a majority...much less a fillibuster proof majority.

What is the excuse for Obama?

QUOTE]

Worth repeating...

Problem is, he (Obama) has never been on water before, is punching holes in the boat, ignoring the water being taken on, and smiling like a dolt as we head into the rapids...[/

The present is built upon decisons and actions made in the past.
No one starts from scratch.

Bush NEVER had complete control of congress.
He had a majority for 6 years...yes....but not complete control as Obama is supposed to have.
And for those 6 years? We had prosperity if you recall....and yes....we had wars...and yes....a war in Iraq that should never have been.....BUT yes...a war that most in congress from BOTH sides of the aisle voted in favor of.

Worth repeating...

The present is built upon decisons and actions made in the past.
No one starts from scratch.

Yeah.........so how does what you just said excuse Obama???

And that is what you are attempting to do - excuse Obama.

QUOTE]

Worth repeating...

Let us not forget--Bush and the Republicans pretty much got what they wanted.

Tax cuts, continued presence in Iraq and funds for War.

Hell--they even got the Schiavo Bill passed in a matter of days!! Do you remember Terri Shiavo?

Obama and the Democrats--"DDuhhh, why did the American citizens vote for us? What do you think we should do?? I know, let us pass this Big stimulus bill that does nothing and tell everybody we need it....DUUUHHHH!!"

Worth repeating...

Let us not forget--Bush and the Republicans pretty much got what they wanted.

Tax cuts, continued presence in Iraq and funds for War.

Hell--they even got the Schiavo Bill passed in a matter of days!! Do you remember Terri Shiavo?

Obama and the Democrats--"DDuhhh, why did the American citizens vote for us? What do you think we should do?? I know, let us pass this Big stimulus bill that does nothing and tell everybody we need it....DUUUHHHH!!"

New Obama 2012 slogan?

"DUUUHHHH"

Yup - that about fits for the Dolt-in Chief...

The American people are finally waking up to the realization that Barry never intended to fix the problems we face as a Nation.

The American people are finally waking up to the realization that Barry never intended to fix the problems we face as a Nation.

Did he (or those who give him the script to read) actually working to make those problems worse?

While that seems rather too conspiratorial, given the last 10 months of utter failings in sound leadership - who knows?

He has accomplished one thing in my eyes...and one thing only...

He has successfully masked his inability to meet the demands of his position.

He accomplishes nothing and he is still rated as the mosdt accomplished president ever by many.

I am upset because I see very few tangibles.

Let say everything I am upset about is resolved by, say Jan 1 2010. Then I am a dead eyed Obama-name chanting lefty kool aid drinking zombie.

Just letting you know.....

Did he (or those who give him the script to read) actually working to make those problems worse?

While that seems rather too conspiratorial, given the last 10 months of utter failings in sound leadership - who knows?

There is no conspiracy...

Instead, their attempt to make it LOOK like things are getting better is actually making things get a lot worse....

For example.....sure...healthcare for all sounds great.......but to tax the job creators in a recession to accomplish it?

Sure...they will look great for it....but the econmy will suffer.....and they will toss another trillion in make the numbers look good in tthe economy....and they will say ....see? we created or saved another million jobs...

But in the meantime, nothing is really changing....except for our debt....

But they will make themseles look like heros.

But no...no conspiracy...they were faced with fixing the problems....but theior ideology will not allow them to do it the right way.

Towards the bottom of the article it states the results are not statistically different from October numbers. Dems are going to hold on to that for another month. Probably bash the source too.

He had a majority for 6 years...yes....but not complete control as Obama is supposed to have.
And for those 6 years? We had prosperity if you recall....and yes....we had wars...and yes....a war in Iraq that should never have been.....BUT yes...a war that most in congress from BOTH sides of the aisle voted in favor of.

We had false prosperity built upon govt spending and debt both personal and corporate.

We had false prosperity built upon govt spending and debt both personal and corporate.

Yes...I agree.
But why is government doing the same thing deemed as better...and more importantly...accomplishing something?

And yes...I apologize...I set you up for that.

Yes...I agree.
But why is government doing the same thing deemed as better...and more importantly...accomplishing something?

On the basic spending and such our government has not changed one bit. Both parties are still in the pockets of big money from various sources.

Yes...I agree.

On the basic spending and such our government has not changed one bit. Both parties are still in the pockets of big money from various sources.

But THIS government ran on a patform of change...no more spending....no more earmarks....and my favorite from Pelosi..."I will clean up congress"....as Rangel continues to chair the WaM committee.

Funny...the mantra all along was "Change the way we do things in Washington"

Have you noticed?

That mantra has changed and the people do not realize it...

now he says...

"you voted for me to change America, and that is what I am doing"

Really? Can anyone find me a link that shows him saying that before his last day campaigning when he FIRST said "Together we will fiundamentally change America"

O&t your my new hero. Everything you have said on this thread is spot on my friend.

Obama has absolutely no experience whatsoever to be President. I think he finding that the having isn't always as rewarding as the wanting.

His agenda is going to cripple any gains the economy may make and he hasn't got a clue how to fix said economy.

Perhaps he'll make another speech. He does so like the sound of his own voice.

O&t your my new hero. Everything you have said on this thread is spot on my friend.

Obama has absolutely no experience whatsoever to be President. I think he finding that the having isn't always as rewarding as the wanting.

His agenda is going to cripple any gains the economy may make and he hasn't got a clue how to fix said economy.

Perhaps he'll make another speech. He does so like the sound of his own voice.

___

I agree - Old and Tired has upped their game of late and giving spot on analysis of what the current crop of politicians are doing to this country.

I too am appreciative of their input...

Forum List

Back