Obama: More Bad News

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The Quinnipiac Polling data shows Obama falling under the 50% approval threshold for the first time - 48% now stating they approve of Obama's job performance...

___

November 18, 2009 - Obama Approval Dips Below 50% For First Time, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Support For U.S. Troops In Afghanistan Drops Below 50%

President Barack Obama's job approval rating is 48 - 42 percent, the first time he has slipped below the 50 percent threshold nationally, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. Support for the war in Afghanistan and approval of President Obama's handling of the war also is down in the last month, and Republican support for the war is more than twice as strong as Democratic support.

National (US) Poll * November 18, 2009 * Obama Approval Dips Below 50% - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

OHH NOOES!

The chosen one is failing to fix all of our problems in his first 10 months!

But he's succeeding in compounding them and steering us deeper and deeper into the iceburg field...the unsinkable USS America is about to meet it's doom.

The Quinnipiac Polling data shows Obama falling under the 50% approval threshold for the first time - 48% now stating they approve of Obama's job performance...

___

November 18, 2009 - Obama Approval Dips Below 50% For First Time, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Support For U.S. Troops In Afghanistan Drops Below 50%

President Barack Obama's job approval rating is 48 - 42 percent, the first time he has slipped below the 50 percent threshold nationally, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. Support for the war in Afghanistan and approval of President Obama's handling of the war also is down in the last month, and Republican support for the war is more than twice as strong as Democratic support.

National (US) Poll * November 18, 2009 * Obama Approval Dips Below 50% - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Usually when Obama leaves the country, his poll numbers go up. I guess now even distance can't make the heart grow fonder.

OHH NOOES!

But he's succeeding in compounding them and steering us deeper and deeper into the iceburg field...the unsinkable USS America is about to meet it's doom.

Ahh yes, but we have been on that course for around 30 years.
It would have been nice if Obama had the balls to do what actually needed doing. But neither the dems in congress nor the people would have supported him.

OHH NOOES!

As others have stated, it is the dramatic drop in approval by Independents that is likely of greatest concern to Team Obama - a drop that was mirrored in the 2009 Election cycle and appears poised to be repeated in 2010...

OHH NOOES!

Ahh yes, but we have been on that course for around 30 years.
It would have been nice if Obama had the balls to do what actually needed doing. But neither the dems in congress nor the people would have supported him.

He is just another politician like those before and around him.

OHH NOOES!

Nope...not the issue.

Exactly what HAS he done to fix ANY of our problems?

ANd dont give me the stimulus....first of all, he admits he signed it but did ot read it.
Second of all, no smart person sees 325K to create a 40K job as anything extraordinary.

And dont say he closed GITMO...he did not.

And dont say GM.....afterall, we now own it and it lost 1 billion in the first quarter we owned it....so no success there yet....

And dont say healthcare reform...as it is not reformed yet.....

SO exaclty what has he accomplished in his first 10 months?

OHH NOOES!

Nope...not the issue.

ANd dont give me the stimulus....first of all, he admits he signed it but did ot read it.
Second of all, no smart person sees 325K to create a 40K job as anything extraordinary.

And dont say GM.....afterall, we now own it and it lost 1 billion in the first quarter we owned it....so no success there yet....

Well done O&T - you are exposing the excuse-driven soft-support of Obama for what it is.

OHH NOOES!

Nope...not the issue.

He played some golf I hear.
What do you expect from a politician anyway?

OHH NOOES!

Nope...not the issue.

He played some golf I hear.
What do you expect from a politician anyway?[/QUOTE]

Watching the last 20 some odd years? Very little.

Obama is just the guy that took the tiller after we were already in the rapids.

Problem is, he has never been on water before, is punching holes in the boat, ignoring the water being taken on, and smiling like a dolt as we head into the rapids...

OHH NOOES!

Nope...not the issue.

Stop the conservatives and their march to World War III by getting elected?

Hey--I have to reach for something. I am as confused and wondering why he has not performed too!!

Obama+Nero+Fiddle.jpg

OHH NOOES!

Nope...not the issue.

Well done O&T - you are exposing the excuse-driven soft-support of Obama for what it is.

The irony?

Obama was handed a fillibuster proof congress.

He can do pretty much anything he wants that his party, the democrats, agree with.

Yet he can not get them to agree with him.

And so, 10 months in, we have nothing concrete accomplished in an administration that has no roadblocks...except for his OWN IDEOLOGY!

But for whatever reason, his supporters do not see this and instead they jump on the two bandwagons he has out there...

"I inherited this"
and
"The GOP are onstructionists"

and the left agrees with this.

Go figure.

OHH NOOES!

Nope...not the issue.

Stop the conservatives and their march to World War III by getting elected?

Hey--I have to reach for something. I am as confused and wondering why he has not performed too!!

He has not performed becuase he is guided by his own ideology and not by what is best for the American People.

And HIS fillibuster proof congress sees this.

The media refuses to report it however, so intelligent people like you can not figure out why he has nothing concrete under his belt after 10 months.

Let me tell you something...if he INSISTED on tort reform in the healthcare bill...and elimnated governemnt control in healthcare....he would have reform under his belt.

Nope...not the issue.

The irony?

Obama was handed a fillibuster proof congress.

He can do pretty much anything he wants that his party, the democrats, agree with.

Yet he can not get them to agree with him.

And so, 10 months in, we have nothing concrete accomplished in an administration that has no roadblocks...except for his OWN IDEOLOGY!

But for whatever reason, his supporters do not see this and instead they jump on the two bandwagons he has out there...

"I inherited this"
and
"The GOP are onstructionists"

and the left agrees with this.

Go figure.

You are absolutely correct - and some in the mainstream media are shyly starting to say much the same - though still choosing their words very carefully.

Obama is a dolt. He is way over his head, is given scripted commentary that he so often appears to not entirely understand, and most troubling, what ideology he does utilize to formulate his convictions, is a mish-mash of far left anti-American 60's-era radicalism that will do nothing but bring harm to the nation longer term.

He appears utterly incapable to this point of leading. Obama is being led by Pelosi, Reid, and the Chicago leftists and union thugs from within his inner circle.

A dolt - but a dangerous dolt nonetheless...

Forum List

Back