Obama Misquotes Tea-Party Congresswoman

That is what she said. Mrs. Mitt misquoted her. No question about it.

Try another lie, you're looking fucking stupid here:

{"What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country, saying, 'Well, you know, my wife tells me that what women really care about are economic issues, and when I listen to my wife, that's what I'm hearing.' Guess what? His wife has actually never worked a day in her life. She's never really dealt with the kinds of economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing."}

Quip That Ann Romney's 'Never Worked' Joins List Of Campaign Controversies : The Two-Way : NPR

But you fall for it all the time. I think it's willful ignorance on your part.

There I go falling for facts, when your party has all that Truthiness as a substitute....

That is what she said. Mrs. Mitt misquoted her. No question about it.

Try another lie, you're looking fucking stupid here:

{"What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country, saying, 'Well, you know, my wife tells me that what women really care about are economic issues, and when I listen to my wife, that's what I'm hearing.' Guess what? His wife has actually never worked a day in her life. She's never really dealt with the kinds of economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing."}

Quip That Ann Romney's 'Never Worked' Joins List Of Campaign Controversies : The Two-Way : NPR

But you fall for it all the time. I think it's willful ignorance on your part.

There I go falling for facts, when your party has all that Truthiness as a substitute....

So then tell me when did Mrs. Mittens have to deal with the economic issues that the majority of women face in this country?

They turn on the propaganda based on the lie that Rosen said being a stay at home mom wasn't hard work. The so called liberal media played right along as well.....willful ignorance.

In all seriousness guys he will get away with this all the way to election day because all of the MSM will never call him out on it except Fox.
He is taking advantage of the fact that he so clearly has the media on his side.

So then tell me when did Mrs. Mittens have to deal with the economic issues that the majority of women face in this country?

Tell me, when did Smurfette get her cherry popped by Brainy Smurf?

Thus endeth this episode of "Irrelevancy Theater."

They turn on the propaganda based on the lie that Rosen said being a stay at home mom wasn't hard work.

You mean the documented FACT that Rosen said stay at home moms never work a day in their lives.

The so called liberal media played right along as well.....willful ignorance.

I'm sure MSDNC never reported it and only attacked Republicans for making an issue out of nothing...

Maybe if you lie about it enough, it will go away?

Tell me, when did Smurfette get her cherry popped by Brainy Smurf?

Thus endeth this episode of "Irrelevancy Theater."

They turn on the propaganda based on the lie that Rosen said being a stay at home mom wasn't hard work.

You mean the documented FACT that Rosen said stay at home moms never work a day in their lives.

The so called liberal media played right along as well.....willful ignorance.

I'm sure MSDNC never reported it and only attacked Republicans for making an issue out of nothing...

Maybe if you lie about it enough, it will go away?

Got it. Mr. and Mrs. Mittens cannot relate to common working class folks. The pseudo-conned (like you) must double down on the lies they are told when confronted with contrary information.

Another day, another intentional deception of the American public by our POTUS

In a speech today, President Obama misquoted tea-party congresswoman Virginia Foxx (R., N.C.), omitting certain words of a comment she made to give a very different impression of what she had said.

Obama did not name Foxx, referring to her as “one Republican congresswoman.”

“She said she had ‘very little tolerance for people who tell me they graduate with debt because there’s no reason for that,’” Obama told the students at UNC Chapel Hill. “I’m just quoting here, I’m just quoting.”

“She said students who rack up student loan debt are just ‘sitting on their butts having opportunity dumped in your lap,” he added. “I’m reading it here. So I didn’t make this up.”

But the full Foxx quote is very different.

“I have very little tolerance for people who tell me that they graduate with $200,000 of debt or even $80,000 of debt because there’s no reason for that,” Foxx said last week, per the Huffington Post. (Emphasis mine.)

According to a recent study by the New York Fed, 94 percent of student-loan debtors owe $75,000 or less. (Forty-three percent owe $10,000 or less.) So, Foxx was talking about a very small percentage — 6 percent! — of the student-loan debtor population, not all students.

But by omitting that crucial phrase — and Obama did not acknowledge he had omitted any of the quote — the president made Foxx appear to to be lambasting all students who graduate with debt, not the small percentage who graduate with $80,000 or more.'

Obama Misquotes Tea-Party Congresswoman - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

Used to be it was a very big deal when a POTUS lied to the people.

This guy does it three times before breakfast.

Worst, Ever.

You know how you can tell that Obama is lying? His lips are moving.

Got it. Mr. and Mrs. Mittens cannot relate to common working class folks. The pseudo-conned (like you) must double down on the lies they are told when confronted with contrary information.

What does that have to do with the Obama administration saying that stay at home moms don't work a day in their lives?

I understand why you frantically try to change the subject, but you didn't really think I'd let you, did you?

Misquote? As opposed to "flat out lie"? Like the Teanut Gallery?

Another day, another intentional deception of the American public by our POTUS

In a speech today, President Obama misquoted tea-party congresswoman Virginia Foxx (R., N.C.), omitting certain words of a comment she made to give a very different impression of what she had said.

Obama did not name Foxx, referring to her as “one Republican congresswoman.”

“She said she had ‘very little tolerance for people who tell me they graduate with debt because there’s no reason for that,’” Obama told the students at UNC Chapel Hill. “I’m just quoting here, I’m just quoting.”

“She said students who rack up student loan debt are just ‘sitting on their butts having opportunity dumped in your lap,” he added. “I’m reading it here. So I didn’t make this up.”

But the full Foxx quote is very different.

“I have very little tolerance for people who tell me that they graduate with $200,000 of debt or even $80,000 of debt because there’s no reason for that,” Foxx said last week, per the Huffington Post. (Emphasis mine.)

According to a recent study by the New York Fed, 94 percent of student-loan debtors owe $75,000 or less. (Forty-three percent owe $10,000 or less.) So, Foxx was talking about a very small percentage — 6 percent! — of the student-loan debtor population, not all students.

But by omitting that crucial phrase — and Obama did not acknowledge he had omitted any of the quote — the president made Foxx appear to to be lambasting all students who graduate with debt, not the small percentage who graduate with $80,000 or more.'

Obama Misquotes Tea-Party Congresswoman - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

Used to be it was a very big deal when a POTUS lied to the people.

This guy does it three times before breakfast.

Worst, Ever.

Of course, it's not really Obama's fault. The blame goes to the person who typed those words into TOTUS.

Love the way the Obamabots will believe anything he says and never question it. Perhaps they have short term memories or just don't pay attention to what actually is going on in Washington. The Dems had passed legislation to double student loan interest rates and it's about to take effect. So, the stage is set and now they just need to twist a few words and make it appear that Obama is on the side of those with student loans and that the Repubs are against them. Obama wants to make it sound like Repubs despise college grads who are paying off loans and he is out there promising to ask banks to ignore the Dem's legislation and not raise interest rates. And he'll have nerve to take credit for saving them some interest. Why did they want that legislation in the first place if not to create a fake crisis that they could pretend to fix?

Forum List

Back