Obama Misery Index..16.5

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Obama Current Misery Index...

inflation rate............................... 2.1
U-6 unemployment rate................14.4

Obama Present Misery Index..........16.5

(Bush Misery Index using U-6 and inflation rate before Harry and Nancy was ..10.7)

Current Inflation Rates | Monthly and Yearly Chart, Graph and Table: 2002-2012 Data - US Inflation Calculator

Table A-15. Alternative measures of labor underutilization

Currently at 6.3; down 10.2 points
And lower than when he took over for Bush…

Thank you Mr. President.

All hail Obama the Magnificent..... heh hehh heh

Obama laughing.jpg

(Bush Misery Index using U-6 and inflation rate before Harry and Nancy was ..10.7)

Current Inflation Rates | Monthly and Yearly Chart, Graph and Table: 2002-2012 Data - US Inflation Calculator

Lumpy dope index.........25 dope points

Sheesh, a dusty post from 2012 is resurrected and you"re filling your diaper over it, then you call me dopey....:laugh:

The rules have changed on full time hours and the labor participation rate has't been this bad since the 70's.

and ... I'm glad you're all so happy with your high paying burger flipping jobs, granted, I do respect people that work.

Y'all need to get your heads out of your butts... have a nice day...

Last edited:

Sheesh, a dusty post from 2012 is resurrected and you"re filling your diaper over it, then you call me dopey....:laugh:

The rules have changed on full time hours and the labor participation rate has't been this bad since the 70's.

and ... I'm glad you're all so happy with your high paying burger flipping jobs, granted, I do respect people that work.

Nobody changed the rules.

As for part time jobs:

US-Employment-Part-time-workers_2001-2014.png

That number soared BEFORE Obama took office, and has been steadily declining ever since.

Nobody changed the rules.

As for part time jobs:

US-Employment-Part-time-workers_2001-2014.png

That number soared BEFORE Obama took office, and has been steadily declining ever since.

The U.S. Department of Labor under Obama is corrupted and untrustworthy, much like the IRS, Dept. of Justice, Dept. of State and the list continues on and on....You're welcome to swallow the lies as a lemming Democrat but I don't have to.

Last edited:
GOP tactic #47: When the numbers don't go your way , attack them as false !

#47b: when the numbers don't go your way , create better numbers using obscure stats . Example :" under obama , the price of Granny Smith apples has risen 37% ! "

#47b: when the numbers don't go your way , create better numbers using obscure stats . Example :" under obama , the price of Granny Smith apples has risen 37% ! "

Well, continue being a gullible imbecile, I expect nothing more from a Democrat..

Well, continue being a gullible imbecile, I expect nothing more from a Democrat..

Whatever . Why don't you tell us how unemployment is really 30% ! Lol!

Whatever . Why don't you tell us how unemployment is really 30% ! Lol!

Eh, I'm not in the mood for this subject actually, no mood for research .. just low level insults from me today, Timmy...:laugh:

The sources you cite show an inflation rate of 1.1 and a U6 Rate of 9.7

The sources you cite show an inflation rate of 1.1 and a U6 Rate of 9.7

Where were you 3+ years ago when I posted the OP ... Mr. anal retentive one?

Forum List

Back