Obama might pursue criminal charges against Bush

I didn't click that site but Obama might get a lot of votes if he came out with that platfom :lol:

Bush has the lowest approval rating of any President EVER.
not now he doesnt
and the democratic congress is way lower

I hope the Democrats do try and bring charges against Bush or Cheney, I hope they are stupid enough to arrest them. Can you say open rebellion? Civil War?

Hope you dumb shit Liberals all have weapons and ammo, food stock and protection plans.

You think people would start a rebellion over that?

Who, the 25% who still think favorably of him? Out of that 25%, many are those who think he's the second coming himself. Not exactly the type of people to be afraid of.

Let's have some fun though. Who exactly would be pissed off and MOTIVATED enough to get off their fat lazy asses and rebel over that?

You know, if Cheney and Bush Jr. were arrested and brought up on charges against the nation, I kinda think that instead of riots and shooting in the street, you would see lots of people dancing around and celebrating.

Personally? I'd like to see them put in handcuffs and leg irons, led out to the White House lawn, and then string 'em up on poles like the wild boars that they are, and tar and feather 'em, and march them down Penn. Ave in a big fucking parade.

THEN put them in jail.

Last edited:
:clap2:

Well done Glock.....you've fired off yet another salvo at something you, in your own myopic little petty way, do not understand.

Bush and Cheney are thieves, liars and murderers.

*yawn*

Sure they are. If there was even a CHANCE of getting a conviction, they'd have already been brought up on charges.

Fact is, your partisan political opinion and obvious extremism couldn't convict my dog for pissing in the yard.

Maybe you should teach your dog to piss on his own yard dude.

As far as already being brought up on charges? Well.....they've tried it before, but it didn't work. Why? Simple.....Bush Jr. and Cheney were protected by a Repugnican congress.

As far as already being brought up on charges? Well.....they've tried it before, but it didn't work. Why? Simple.....Bush Jr. and Cheney were protected by a Repugnican congress.

My dog doesn't leave my yard.

The REAL reason why? No evidence that isn't the product of some leftwing extremists' fertile and wishful imaginations.

My dog doesn't leave my yard.

The REAL reason why? No evidence that isn't the product of some leftwing extremists' fertile and wishful imaginations.

Dog doesn't leave your yard? Why? Is it because you're such a controlling prick, or is it because in your retirement you turned yellow, and so has your dog?

If you want some "proof", just look at the news sometime through clear lenses, rather than the same old rah-rah Bush Jr. bullshit that you're spewing.

Dog doesn't leave your yard? Why? Is it because you're such a controlling prick, or is it because in your retirement you turned yellow, and so has your dog?

If you want some "proof", just look at the news sometime through clear lenses, rather than the same old rah-rah Bush Jr. bullshit that you're spewing.

What're you getting so piss about, squid?:lol:

My dog doesn't leave the yard because she has no reason to and there is a leash law in this city.

Yeah, that must be it. I turned yellow in my retirement. You can always ride that chick bike of yours the 400 miles down here to see for yourself.;)

As far as the actual discussion goes .... what rah-rah Bush Jr shit am I spewing? I'm stating facts. You on the other hand, have claimed he is thief, liar and murderer with absolutely no evidence to support your stance.

Pointing out the harsh reality of that latter fact to you isn't rah-rah anything. It's just bursting your delusional little bubble.

You think people would start a rebellion over that?

Who, the 25% who still think favorably of him? Out of that 25%, many are those who think he's the second coming himself. Not exactly the type of people to be afraid of.

Let's have some fun though. Who exactly would be pissed off and MOTIVATED enough to get off their fat lazy asses and rebel over that?

Arrest them with no basis or facts and for nothing more then political one upmanship and find out. It only takes a couple million people to start a shooting war. Hell several hundred thousand would be enough.

Arrest them with no basis or facts and for nothing more then political one upmanship and find out. It only takes a couple million people to start a shooting war. Hell several hundred thousand would be enough.

I understand what the reasons for doing so would be, but I'm questioning the probability of that many people giving enough of a fuck to leave their couch.

Most people don't give a donkey's dick until it affects their own personal comfort zone. If people cared that much, they'd already be in Washington with pitchforks in hand by the millions. Forget about Bush. Whether he's guilty or not, we still have 435 members of congress who don't seem to really care what's best for the country.

There's PLENTY of reason to ALREADY be rebelling.

They'd be snatching people up and locking them up in internment camps and most people would probably STILL sit on their fat fucking asses so long as it doesn't affect them personally.

So assuming that Bush/Cheyney were actually taken to task by the government, who would you shoot first?

Revolutions involving several hundred thousand people take organization and planning.

And its in that organizating and planning stage where they are usually broken, up, too.

I'll tell you who the revolutionaries will be, though.

The gangs of America are exactly the kinds of organizations which already have the personnel and organization to start a revolt.

They are armed. They're used to standing up to authority. They're not at all sqeamish about killing innocent people, and they already hate authority.

No, I do not think a revolt by middle class White men with their guns is going to happen.

But a revolt by a class that are already criminalized is a remote possibility.

But the local governments would have to be very weak and ineffectual before I think that might happen.

To some extent that revolution of criminals is already in effect in some neighborhoods in America.

Only we tend not to think of their activities as revolutionary, since they don't appear to have any plans to take over control of the government.

But here's a scenario that isn't completely farfetched...

Eventually some Napoleon type gains control over one or more of those gigantic confederations of gangsters, and he DOES have a plan.

It could happen.

Which makes those of you White boys who love your guns, seem somewhat more sensible than when you tell us that you White boys are going to stand up against the government.

If anything, we won't have a revolution so much as we;ll have a civil war, likely one that has a racial flavor to it.

I consider this unlikely, but it's the only way I can see armed revolt happening in any foreseeable future.

In that case I would expect the White Gun crowd to side with the governments.

Talk about irony?

You know, you're bringing up a concept that scared the crap out of movie goers as well as the media back in the early 80's.......

Remember a movie called The Warriors?

You know, you're bringing up a concept that scared the crap out of movie goers as well as the media back in the early 80's.......

Remember a movie called The Warriors?

Yup go ahead start arresting Republicans for no other reason then they are Republicans and lets see how the "white" guys just roll over and play dead.

Forum List

Back