Obama might pursue criminal charges against Bush

They didn't and the american people KNOW it. Neither Bush or Cheney committed any crimes and the tired old crap people like you and the other liberal crybabies have been claiming since day one are ignorant as hell. Go ahead escalate your boo hooing cause Clinton got impeached and you want to get even into a civil war. I do not mind.

So if judicial proceedings were brought then you think the right would launch an armed rebellion? That speaks volumes about your view of the right.

This will help get Obama elected IMO.

Right, wrong or indifferent, a lot of people don't just think Bush is a crook, they feel like personal victims of his skullduggery every time they visit a gas pump. I think Edi is correct, they won't actually follow through. But saying they will can only help get Obama elected.

The people who would vote for Obama feel victimized by everything-- BFD.

I hope the Democrats do try and bring charges against Bush or Cheney, I hope they are stupid enough to arrest them. Can you say open rebellion? Civil War?

Hope you dumb shit Liberals all have weapons and ammo, food stock and protection plans.

I could of swore something similar to this was said by the South to the North right before they seceded.

Wonder who won? :rolleyes:

This will help get Obama elected IMO.

Right, wrong or indifferent, a lot of people don't just think Bush is a crook, they feel like personal victims of his skullduggery every time they visit a gas pump. I think Edi is correct, they won't actually follow through. But saying they will can only help get Obama elected.

Or not. Could backfire.

I'm not sure the Democrats want to set this precedent. It was bound to come though. Each change in administration has brought upping the ante just a bit further. Nobody on either side seems to have any foresight on the matter.

Nothing good for this Nation would come of it, that's for sure. And piss on the Kool-Aid drinkers who think otherwise.

Forum List

Back