Obama: Messiah, Antichrist or Dictator?

i silently thought president bush was an antichrist or even THE antichrist for many years....based on this passage....and the way all the bush christian supporters were googoogaga over him...and the way bush seemed to USE his christianity for political purposes, not Godly or good ones, again in my humbled opinion.... :(

“Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ [pretending to preach or act by Christ’s authority] and shall deceive many”—including true Christians (Matt. 24:4-5).

so basically, i'm DONE with my guessing and predicting! lollollol (but still with antenna's up)**

God will choose the right time for THE antichrist to come...revelation states that ''GOD gives power unto the Beast'', and releases him or his spirit that was residing in the abyss....on His time and dime! :D

as the song goes...

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Last edited:
i silently thought president bush was an antichrist or even THE antichrist for many years....based on this passage....and the way all the bush christian supporters were googoogaga over him...and the way bush seemed to USE his christianity for political purposes, not Godly or good ones, again in my humbled opinion.... :(

so basically, i'm DONE with my guessing and predicting! lollollol (but still with antenna's up)**

God will choose the right time for THE antichrist to come...revelation states that ''GOD gives power unto the Beast'', and releases him or his spirit that was residing in the abyss....on His time and dime! :D

as the song goes...

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Bush the antichrist? The hatred for him has been around since before he was President. No, the antichrist will be charismatic. He will be beloved by almost all in the world. If the choice was between Obama and Bush, I'd guess Obama would be the antichrist.

Bush the antichrist? The hatred for him has been around since before he was President. No, the antichrist will be charismatic. He will be beloved by almost all in the world. If the choice was between Obama and Bush, I'd guess Obama would be the antichrist.
I'm not negating anything...

However, Bush had a greater chance of being him than Obama imo, because it is the ELECT that the antichrist is also suppose to come close to deceiving....the Elect, are the Christians themselves....I don't see the very elect, worshipping Obama....so we will see.... :eek:

Bush was LOVED AND ADORED by the Christian right and many Republicans in general, from the very beginning....only towards the end, did they recognize they might have been deceived, if then.

All I am pointing out is that we need to be aware of what surrounds us and the times we may be in, but self predicting something like who the antichrist is, may pevent us from actually recognizing the true Antichrist, when he steps on to the scene....

Care

well, i can answer the first one definitively, the Messiah will come down from the clouds when He makes himself known to us at His coming...so no man standing on earth as we speak, can be the Messiah!

LOL.. No SHIT? I don't think anyone is actually insinuating that this Marxist Muslim is the Messiah; but to the irrational exuberance which is being projected by the ideological left.

as the song goes...

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

ROFLMNAO... Could you show your math on precisely HOW you came to conclude that Bush was a potential candidate as the AC based upon that scripture?

Oh,No he is just double talking democrapic party member. He is both an anti christ and a dictator.

I'm not negating anything...

However, Bush had a greater chance of being him than Obama imo, because it is the ELECT that the antichrist is also suppose to come close to deceiving....the Elect, are the Christians themselves....I don't see the very elect, worshipping Obama....so we will see.... :eek:

Bush was LOVED AND ADORED by the Christian right and many Republicans in general, from the very beginning....only towards the end, did they recognize they might have been deceived, if then.

All I am pointing out is that we need to be aware of what surrounds us and the times we may be in, but self predicting something like who the antichrist is, may pevent us from actually recognizing the true Antichrist, when he steps on to the scene....

Care

You make some good points, but it sounds like you're saying that the ELECT is composed of the Christian Right. I don't agree with that and I'm sure you don't either.

ROFLMNAO... Could you show your math on precisely HOW you came to conclude that Bush was a potential candidate as the AC based upon that scripture?

He was a Leader in the world of the greastest nation along with the leader of "Mystery Babylon" (the Nation or city or country that all in the world traded with)
He was deceitful
He lead Christians, some even announced him as their new Christian leader...
He was boastful
He was Bold
He was a man of Lawlessness-
He broke and changed the laws of the time
He was a man of War in the ''name'' of Peace
He destroyed us financially
He had gotton a wound to his head and was healed...(when he ate the pretzel and passed out and fell and hit his head)

Just a whole bunch of stuff that could have made him the or an antichrist....

And all of that i listed did not make him the Antichrist, though i was waiting a good deal of his presidency to negotiate a 7 year peace treaty between israel and her neighbors or to stand in the temple and profess himself to be equal to God or to be God. It wasn't until everyone started to dislike him that i realized all of my fears were not true...

All I am saying is that we, us Christians, need to be very carefare and aware of our surroundings in this time...but don't jump to conclusions like i did with Bush....we may miss the signs of the actual Antichrist when he steps on to the scene....(and i am speaking more to myself on this)

The only thing we can be certain of is... who is NOT the antichrist, and that is a Woman....AND one of the reasons i supported Hillary Clinton for president! :D

I haven't ruled out Obama or Mccain or any other male leader....I just figure i will know it when God makes me aware of it, if it even happens in my lifetime, but in the mean time, my radar is on...

Care

You make some good points, but it sounds like you're saying that the ELECT is composed of the Christian Right. I don't agree with that and I'm sure you don't either.

you are correct, i should not have used the word "right", because Christians from both sides of the aisle supported him...he would not have been president if he had not gotten support from the Christians on the left as well.

We'll all know when the Anti-Christ has taken over.

The trains will run on time.

Forum List

Back