Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Barack Obama 'Yes We Did' Unisex T-Shirt

Michelle Obama Magnet

Here's my favorite:

00084186-201654_275.jpg

Obama Action Figure

Obama Merchandise a Big Seller at NBC Store - Political News - FOXNews.com

I heard down at the barber shop that GE is going to be giving out those Obama Action Figures (voo doo doll) with every purchase of a GE product. Arnold, the barber, has never been known to lie.

Obama Action Figure? Saints preserve us, what the hell! I'm gonna get out my Sydney and Jack Bristow action figures let them do their thing all over the O.A.F.

Did you read the write-up on it? Shoot me. Now.

Like countless others out there, we've been inspired by the meteoric rise of Barack Obama and his campaign. In a time when America so desperately needed a hero, along came a man to show us a brand new vision of what America and the world could be in the 21st century. In many ways, Obama is the closest thing we've ever seen to a superhero... someone who has literally inspired millions of people simultaneously to step past fear, to be brave enough to hope and to go past cynicism and imagine what we could be if we were at our best. That's the stuff of legend! And Jailbreak Toys wanted to pitch in. So in that spirit, they created the Obama Action Figure, because every superhero should have one. 6 inches tall, 8 points of articulation, window boxed and made from phthalate-free PVC. An action figure you can believe in!

Forum List

Back