Obama mentions himself 216 times during $3 million speech in Italy (video)

The guy is out office and right wingers still can't stop mentioning him a million times a day, yearning for the good ol' times, dreading the reality of governing responsibility that cannot be done on feckless NONONOing.

Lol, now this is funny, he mentions himself 216 times and yet said this-

“One of the dangers of being in the public eye, being in the spotlight, being in positions of power is how it will change your soul.”

He added, “That you start believing your own hype. You start believing that you deserve all the attention. I actually found that I became more humble the longer I was in office.”

The UK Express reports Obama was paid $3 million for his appearance.

That equates to $30,000 per minute.

The guy is out office and right wingers still can't stop mentioning him a million times a day, yearning for the good ol' times, dreading the reality of governing responsibility that cannot be done on feckless NONONOing.

Didn't he beg the Senate to block anti-Obamacare legislation last week?

We can't talk about Obama, but he can act like he is still an elected official.

Snowflakes have really fucking stupid rules.

Obama cries about Bush = Good
Trump cries about Obama = Bad

Obama leaves office and stays in spotlight = Good
Talking about Obama after he leaves office = Bad

Comey is bad for costing Hillary the election. Hillary said so last week.

Trump is bad for firing the bad man who cost Hillary the election.

Snowflake pretzel logic.

Another reason Comey was fired is he refused to look into the trail of these payouts leading back to favors (for backdoor payouts).
I HOPE SOMEONE is following the paper trail back to the source of these "Gigs" and
"Book Deals" and noting the connection to that Iranian cash.
When pay to play is done it's not done openly in bribe envelopes anymore,
tmp_11278-bil sheikh mo payoff1622969354.jpg
it's done in masked deals often later unsuspectedly and harder to detect. When Obama pardoned that Iranian who sold oil against sanctions sanctionsthat should have been a clue as that guy would label his deals food to mask the illegal transfer of money for oil as being something(food) that was legal and allowed during sanctions.
Did Obama pardon the master teacher of the art of the masked deal?

Last edited:
They knew what they were getting with obama "the Black Queen". If they want to throw their money away, let them.

Forum List

Back