Obama Mega-Donor Calls Women 'Boobs,' 'Bimbos,' 'C*nt'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation?

In response to the media firestorm surrounding Rush Limbaugh's insulting comments about Democratic activist Sandra Fluke (comments for which Limbaugh apologized), Kirsten Powers writes about the liberal men who have used misogynistic rhetoric without facing the same outrage. Powers notes that "the grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher—who also happens to be a favorite of liberals—who has given $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC." She continues:

Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate, “She is not a mean girl. She is a crazy girl with mean ideas.” He recently made a joke about Rick Santorum’s wife using a vibrator.

Imagine now the same joke during the 2008 primary with Michelle Obama’s name in it, and tell me that he would still have a job. Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!” as though a woman feeding her child is trying to flash Maher. (Here’s a way to solve his problem: don’t stare at a strangers’ breasts). Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Former White House deputy press secretary Bill Burton, the man who runs Obama's super PAC, did not reply when asked if he will be returning Maher's $1 million donation.

Read More:
Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

No double standards here. Hell Ed Shultz called a professional broadcaster a slut repeatedly and the left doesn't care.

The only reason they care in this case is because they can not stand on any records of Obama's so have to fabricate shit to distract the masses. Which is all the hoopla about birth control is, a distraction to avoid talking about what is important.

If they ACTUALLY cared what women were called it WOULD MATTER what Shultz and Mayer said. It does not which proves they are all hypocrites and liars.

The Dear Leader should do the right thing and return the money. I guess we'll see what he does though.

In response to the media firestorm surrounding Rush Limbaugh's insulting comments about Democratic activist Sandra Fluke (comments for which Limbaugh apologized), Kirsten Powers writes about the liberal men who have used misogynistic rhetoric without facing the same outrage. Powers notes that "the grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher—who also happens to be a favorite of liberals—who has given $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC." She continues:

Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate, “She is not a mean girl. She is a crazy girl with mean ideas.” He recently made a joke about Rick Santorum’s wife using a vibrator.

Imagine now the same joke during the 2008 primary with Michelle Obama’s name in it, and tell me that he would still have a job. Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!” as though a woman feeding her child is trying to flash Maher. (Here’s a way to solve his problem: don’t stare at a strangers’ breasts). Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Former White House deputy press secretary Bill Burton, the man who runs Obama's super PAC, did not reply when asked if he will be returning Maher's $1 million donation.

Read More:
Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

Candidates can't coordinate with super-pacs.

Read More:

He could influence them returning the money and you know it. So stop playing dumb.

Read More:

He could dennouce Maher publicly but he won't, just like he didn't dennounce David Lecherman.

Read More:

Candidates can try to not be quite so transparent about only caring when their party members are being called foul names.

Read More:

Bill Maher again....the self-identified Libertarian comedian.

How many threads TRYING TRYING TRYING to excuse Limbaugh by comparing him to Maher?

Read More:

He could dennouce Maher publicly but he won't, just like he didn't dennounce David Lecherman.

Or he could at least give a call to some of the women Maher degraded and explain why he's accepting his cash.

Last edited:

Read More:

Of course they aren't going to return it. Campaign finance reform was undone by Republicans. Live with it.

Read More:

Of course they aren't going to return it. Campaign finance reform was undone by Republicans. Live with it.

And by Democrats. But you're uninformed, so why bother? He could influence them giving Maher's money back. Or he could at least speak up about Maher's abuse.

Bill Maher again....the self-identified Libertarian comedian.

How many threads TRYING TRYING TRYING to excuse Limbaugh by comparing him to Maher?

Oh I don't think Limbaugh's comments should be excused. They were uncalled for and pretty fucked up. I do think liberals who are feigning such outrage though ought to direct their outrage equally. So far the liberal message is "Rush's comments are outrageous and he should be crucified....but Bill...pffft....what's the problem? You guys need to chill out."

I condemn both. I have seen some liberals do the same.....but not many.

No double standards here. Hell Ed Shultz called a professional broadcaster a slut repeatedly and the left doesn't care.
The only reason they care in this case is because they can not stand on any records of Obama's so have to fabricate shit to distract the masses. Which is all the hoopla about birth control is, a distraction to avoid talking about what is important.

If they ACTUALLY cared what women were called it WOULD MATTER what Shultz and Mayer said. It does not which proves they are all hypocrites and liars.

I care that Ed Shultz gave a very, very serious apology for what he did:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4]Ed Schultz Apology To Laura Ingraham For Calling Her A "Right-Wing Slut" - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone think that Limbaugh will apologize like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4]Ed Schultz Apology To Laura Ingraham For Calling Her A "Right-Wing Slut" - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit post of the year. :lol:

Did the President call her and apologize for one of his own calling her a slut? her sure did call one of his supporters to apologize for Rush. How about Mayer, not a peep from the left on him. Hell Jillian claims that Rush is somehow a politician and Mayer is just a comedian so they are different.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Schultz's apology was more heartfelt than Limbaugh's.

Forum List

Back