Obama meets with T. Boone Pickens

I saw T. Boone on ABC World News Tonight. He talked about the wind corridor between Texas and the Canadian border, and his desire to help America. I believe him. Why? Because he is the only one who is doing anything. The government should be doing what he is doing times 100.

I saw T. Boone on ABC World News Tonight. He talked about the wind corridor between Texas and the Canadian border, and his desire to help America. I believe him. Why? Because he is the only one who is doing anything. The government should be doing what he is doing times 100.

Maybe T. Boone told Obama this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC8s7VipVic]YouTube - T. Boone Pickens Wants To Drill[/ame]

"This is one crisis we can't drill our way out of."

T. Boone on his ubiquitous commerical.

He wants us to drill to become independent of foreign oil.:woohoo:
While at the same time developing alternative energy sources to free us of oil dependency altogether....
Do you support this?

He wants us to drill to become independent of foreign oil.:woohoo:
While at the same time developing alternative energy sources to free us of oil dependency altogether....
Do you support this?

You know I do.

But this is not what the Republicans really want. They just want us to stay addicted to oil for their oil company masters.

You know I do.

But this is not what the Republicans really want. They just want us to stay addicted to oil for their oil company masters.

Picken's position is exactly what most Republicans are pushing for in Congress....

House Republicans have introduced a comprehensive energy reform bill we call the American Energy Act. The American Energy Act calls for “all of the above” when it comes to the reforms needed to lower gas prices and liberate America from its dependence on foreign oil: more conservation, more alternative and renewable energy, and more production of American-made energy. It would accelerate the development and implementation of clean, renewable fuels; create new incentives for conservation and development of alternative energy sources; and lift the government ban on drilling in the frozen North Slope of Alaska and deepwater ocean energy zones far off the U.S. coast. We need to make use of these untapped American resources for affordable energy in the short-term as we work to develop and implement new, cleaner energy sources for the 21st Century.

John Boehner - 8th District of Ohio

Forum List

Back