obama media love affair on the rocks

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
First CNN takes umbrage over the Stevens Diary. Now an aide for Hillary tells a reporter to fuck off.

Hillary Clinton Aide Tells Reporter To “Fuck Off” And “Have A Good Life”

Charles B. Brownson gave good advice when he said never go to war with a man who guys ink by the barrel.

On Sunday morning, BuzzFeed correspondent Michael Hastings emailed Philippe Reines, Hillary Clinton's longtime aide and personal spokesman at the State Department, asking a series of pointed questions about State's handling of the Benghazi fiasco, and Reines' over-the-top attack on CNN. The emails quickly got personal, with Reines calling Hastings an "unmitigated asshole" before an exchange of harsh words on both sides.
The email chain concluded with Reines writing that Hastings should "Fuck Off" and "Have a nice life."

First CNN takes umbrage over the Stevens Diary. Now an aide for Hillary tells a reporter to fuck off.

Hillary Clinton Aide Tells Reporter To “Fuck Off” And “Have A Good Life”

Charles B. Brownson gave good advice when he said never go to war with a man who guys ink by the barrel.

On Sunday morning, BuzzFeed correspondent Michael Hastings emailed Philippe Reines, Hillary Clinton's longtime aide and personal spokesman at the State Department, asking a series of pointed questions about State's handling of the Benghazi fiasco, and Reines' over-the-top attack on CNN. The emails quickly got personal, with Reines calling Hastings an "unmitigated asshole" before an exchange of harsh words on both sides.
The email chain concluded with Reines writing that Hastings should "Fuck Off" and "Have a nice life."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3LyBaLYOWU]Neil Diamond- Love On The Rocks - YouTube[/ame]

Love on the rocks, ain't no big surprise

Just pour me a drink and I'll tell you some lies

I got nothing to lose

So you just sing the blues for a while

Last edited:
Coverage of President Obama was far more negative than the coverage of Mr. Romney, for whom the tone was more mixed, says Rosenstiel.
"There is a certain logic to the math in this,” he says, noting that all the Republican candidates focused much of their fire on Mr. Obama. “If you have some seven different individuals all getting coverage from the media, all framing their arguments negatively against the president," that will inevitably create an imbalance.

Media report card: why Mitt Romney got more positive coverage than Obama

Another right wing talking point blown completely out of the water. Nothing new here.

I'm loving this. At one point some reporter is going to go..."he's only potentially got 4 more years. My gig is for a long time".

and that was the STATE DEPARTMENT in charge of DIPLOMACY?! We are in trouble. In writing yet,

I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy here.:lol:

Dear Mr. Netanyahu

My boss is throwing ashtrays. Can you fuck off?

Yours,

Bill

Forum List

Back