Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

Sorry about missing the "no military spending freeze from last debate".

I'm a bit peeved at both for dodging the "what would you cut in this time of crisis" question. They answered it by justifying their planned spending. Neither has an intention of cutting anything.

FIRST TIME POSTING!
Quick background: I'm an independent, I consider both candidates competent (plus many 3rd party candidates), but Palin is the reason i absolutely will NOT vote for McCain.

Anyway,
Why didn't anyone ask McCain if his spending freeze included Military spending?
Across the board is EVERYTHING, right?
I would have liked to see how hard he would have back tracked on that one.

No doubt! But at least Obama got him on funding Autism. Can't fund it if you freeze all spending.

I wish Obama would have brought up the Alaska Independence Party so the next day all the media would have investigated it. They need to give it some attention. At least as much as Ayers and Wright got.

CNN tried to cover it but then they were contacted by the McCain camp:

CNN was unable to get anyone from the McCain campaign to appear during the segment, but did obtain a statement from a spokesperson. "CNN is furthering a smear with this report, no different than if your network ran a piece questioning Senator Obama's religion. No serious news organization has tried to make this connection, and it is unfortunate that CNN would be the the first."

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Reporter_Palin_tied_to_ideology_that_1015.html

Being muslim should not matter. But being a member of this radical party, or your husband being a member, certainly does.

And so fine. Is Obama a Muslim? No. Is Todd Palin a member of AIP? Yes. Does the party want to suceed from the USA? Did the founding father say he hated the USA? Yes. Well then that's kind of important. Don't you think?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back