Obama may not run in 2012

dont dismiss the tabloids so quickly..they were on to edwards long before the national media

A broken clock is right twice a day and all that.

I guess 0% is too harsh, but I don't see it as likely. A cancer diagnosis, and the side effects of the treatment that follows it is pretty hard to cover up.

OldandTired....typically, I blame both Congress and the President. But keep in mind what it was that I was replying to - a post blaming Obama for everything. Sometimes a serious and thoughtful reply just ain't worth it....know what I mean?

I blame Obama for only two things....

1).....telling the voter base that it was all Bush's fault
2).....telling the people that his policies....like the stimulus..... are doing exactly what he said they would do.

I do not like ANY employee of mine who lies.

So as I have been saying....time to clean house....Obama and congress alike.

It is too soon to know if the stimulus works or not so I'm withholding judgement.

But I am very disenfranchised with Congress thus far, with a few exceptions, they have been acting like pack of bitterly partisan spoiled brats.

Stimulus working or not is not my point. I think it is doing exactly what I thought it would....nothing but make it look like things are getting better...but it is not rocket scinece to know that non tax revenue projects and temporary jobs does not help the deficit and does not help with employment.

What angers me is that Oabam is now out there saying that it is doing exactly as planned....and it is not doing anythig close to what he said it would be doing. Unemployment is way over his promise of nothing above 8%.....600,000 jobs at the cost of $325,000 a job is ludicrous...and a complete embarrassment for anyone.

GDP increase of last quarter included governemnt projects (no tax revenue) and cars program...and the cars program has alreeady proven to kill sales for this quarter...and most likely next as well...so that was a wash...

SO GDP is nowhere....unemployemtn has gone up higher than OBAMA claimed it would WIHTHOUT the stimulus....

Yet he is out there saying "it is doing exactly as we expected"...

I do not like a liar. Especially when I pay his salary.

Let's see:
In the House, 82 Democrats voted "Aye", while 126 voted "Nay". "Nearly all" did you say?

In the senate, 29 Democrats voted "Aye", while 21 voted "Nay". Please define "nearly all for us, will you?

LMAO.....MANY....ok?

So....43% voted in favor, yet you want to point this out as "nearly all"....strange math, but coming out of the Bush era, this does nto shock me. The bigger point is, SO WHAT if all of the Democrats voted in favor of it? The information both Democrats and Republicans were given was bogus. Not only that but NO ONE can tell me where all of the oil revenue that Cheney promised would more than pay for this invasion went to?

NO ONE can tell me where all of the oil revenue that Cheney promised would more than pay for this invasion went to?

n5pmo.jpg

2ia7nms.jpg

iveqmt.jpg

very disappointing Yank. I thought you could figure it out.​

Forum List

Back