Obama May Not Run? According to Morris

I don't think the Obama really wants to run again. It's way too much work for him.

He is a community Agitator ( I mean organizer) at heart, he should go back to being one.

But he probably doesn't want to give up all the perks he gets with being one. That's about all I can see he likes about it.

Last edited:
Dick Morris - the epitome of a back stabbing slime bucket

That's debatable.

Clinton only got a second term because of Morris, and Morris was publically shamed by Clinton- TWICE. Once in 1996 after the toe sucking incident, and again in 1998, when he brought the guy back on board to deal with the Lewinsky crisis and then fired him after he implied Hillary was a lesbian.

:cuckoo: why would anyone be fired for degrading their bosses wife

he's a slime ball, dude

That's debatable.

Clinton only got a second term because of Morris, and Morris was publically shamed by Clinton- TWICE. Once in 1996 after the toe sucking incident, and again in 1998, when he brought the guy back on board to deal with the Lewinsky crisis and then fired him after he implied Hillary was a lesbian.

he's a slime ball, dude
if that's the case, he's lucky he only got fired.

After all the shit he's been through?

His policies have been working..but because of the size of the problem..they've been working slowly. Add in, the other side's only interest is bashing him..and making him a one term President.

If he wins, by the 2016 he will be as popular as Clinton, the economy will be as good..and a Republican will win anyway.

I think the Republicans are looking for a way to blow this election. "Hey, let's nominate Romney. You know, the guy who came in third place last time!"

Seriously?

What do the Repubs do? Do they nominate Romney and capture the middle or do that go with Perry and alienate the middle and lose Independent Voters? He will be killed in a debate with Obama. I am dismissing all the rest. There are really only two serious contenders.

It will be an interesting decision.

Fmr. Clinton Adviser: 'Very Possible' Obama Will Bow Out of Presidential Race - For Now | CNSnews.com

I highly doubt this, but I am surprised it has gotten no play here as far as I can tell.

While I think this unlikely it is plausible.

Anyone have an idea of what chance this might actuall happen is?

Just in case anyone has been living under a rock for the past couple of months, Obama has been campaigning for re-election, while you were sleeping....

Yes hunny we know. on our bus and on our dime. believe me we know.

actually, aside from the security detail "our dime" doesnt pay for his campaign and further, all Presidents do it so you having a problem with this particular President doing it falls on deaf ears..........or for the purpose of teh internetz....blind eyes

Every time Dick Morris makes a prediction, the opposite happens.

I do agree, however, Obama should bow out, for the good of the country.

He's a likeable guy, but as President - what a disaster he's been.

why does everyone say he's a likeable guy?

All he does is lie to the American people. I don't see anything about him that I like.

The Dems need another player. Barry should pull an LBJ and not run. He should do it soon so the Dems can run another candidate.

I'd be very surprised if Barry did that though. After all he thinks he's the messiah.

Hope and Change baby.

His policies have been working..but because of the size of the problem..they've been working slowly. Add in, the other side's only interest is bashing him..and making him a one term President.

If he wins, by the 2016 he will be as popular as Clinton, the economy will be as good..and a Republican will win anyway.

I think the Republicans are looking for a way to blow this election. "Hey, let's nominate Romney. You know, the guy who came in third place last time!"

Seriously?

What do the Repubs do? Do they nominate Romney and capture the middle or do that go with Perry and alienate the middle and lose Independent Voters? He will be killed in a debate with Obama. I am dismissing all the rest. There are really only two serious contenders.

Bullshit !! Obama will not debate the the GOP nominee whomever it may be !!

Fmr. Clinton Adviser: 'Very Possible' Obama Will Bow Out of Presidential Race - For Now | CNSnews.com

I highly doubt this, but I am surprised it has gotten no play here as far as I can tell.

Just in case anyone has been living under a rock for the past couple of months, Obama has been campaigning for re-election, while you were sleeping....

Are you aware that when you posted this, not one person agreed that he may not run. Even the author of the thread said "I doubt it will happen"

I think it is possible. I've been saying for the last year that if the economy tanks enough the party leaders will try to get him to to back out. Remember LBJ? That was because of the war but I can see it happening and Hillary is waiting in the wings for that chance to take over the reigns.

When has prostitute toe sucker Dick Morris been right about anything?

He got Bill to be pretty successful. Was that a mistake?

When you consider his "successes" since then, you have to come to the conclusion that it was the Clintons, not Dick Morris, that made Bill Clinton a success.

Dick should stick to sucking prostitutes toes.

Are you aware that when you posted this, not one person agreed that he may not run. Even the author of the thread said "I doubt it will happen"

I am. Point?

That's debatable.

he's a slime ball, dude

He's a politician. They are ALL slimeballs. We'd do better picking 600 guys out of the phone book to run the country.

I think what he did was kind of dumb, but he worked with that dynamic for years. I mean, if Hillary was playing for the other team, it would explain why Bill strayed so often.

I don't think Romney will take the middle. I think Romney is just some weird Mormon Robot who isn't going to inspire anyone.

I also think we place too much emphasis on debates. most people think Kerry won the debates with Bush. (then again, the Democrats are always declared "the winner" in debates.) We're not electing a president of the debate club, we are electing a guy to run the country.

More to the point, I think Perry would be a stronger opponent because he's a contrast. Romney could be Obama's brother from another mother- Harvard educated elitist who thinks government can run health care better than patients and doctors can.

pukingsmiley.gif

Forum List

Back