*Obama May Be Clever: But He Is Still A Failure*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. How do you measure success?
2. Is success measured by what you have been able to accomplish as a man, did you succeed in life after you graduated from college with honors?
3. Was it the pig skin from graduating that opened a door and let you into some cushy job?
4. And did you just follow orders from others after you got in?
5. Kiss all the right butts?
6. Grease the right palms?
7. Did you have a ghost writer for some books, which made you look more clever?
8. Did you use TelePrompTers to appear clever, when speaking in front of a huge audience?
9. I myself don't measure success by what sort of people you hang with, that gets certain doors opened for you.
10. I will admit, I am not clever, or educated, didn't finish High School, didn't even finish tenth grade as far as that goes.
11. But I am a success!
12 I succeeded, in life in every way, *TOTALLY*!
13. And I am not even clever, it takes two things to be successful.
14. Do you want to know what those two things are?
15. Sure you do.
16. The only two things you need to be successful is this, first thing is you have to be ready to work real hard at what you apply your hands too, learn to perfect the thing you are doing, and master it, so that you profit from it.
17. Its really that simple, you and something you apply yourself to is all you need to be successful.
18. It shouldn't take any longer than 14 years in America, to make it with your hands in anything you apply yourself to.
19. If you haven't succeeded by fourteen years at what you are doing, you have pretty much failed.
20. Obama hasn't been in politics that long yet, and history will show he was a failure in every way.
21. If America cares what happens to them in these next four years, never mind if you're clever or not, I certainly am not, they will not elect this man again for President, because everyone should be aware by now, just how much he has failed in only four years.
22. And here's the catch, I don't have to be clever, just know I am a *Great Success!* and I AM!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
stuartSmalley.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Maybe you are right!

1. There is no maybe, I am right!
2. And no one can dispute what I just wrote.
3. Although my admittedly being not clever makes a lot you you look even less clever, seeing I am the main one in here holding *All The Answers*!
4. Welcome to this site Magicbaby, thats a little weird of an ID, but I've seen worse.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Anybody can seem clever if they have the entire media on their side. Thanks to the unrelenting support from the media Barry is immune from criticism and his gaffes and mistakes are ignored or covered up. Otherwise he would have been laughed out of Washington DC three years ago. Who could imagine such a stupid plan as Fast/Furious that resulted in the death of a Border Patrol officer and yet the media ignores criticism of the A.G. The "cash for clunkers" plan wasted billions in a laughable scheme to get used cars into the junk yard but the mainstream media refused to talk about it. Barry wasted millions in a trip to Norway with Chicago supporters in a laughable plan to get the summer Olympics to Chicago but the media refused to be judgmental.

Sorry bout that,

3. Was it the pig skin from graduating that opened a door and let you into some cushy job
A university diploma is referred to as a "sheep's skin" not a pigs skin you nitwit. :cuckoo: :lol:

(pig skin is a football)

1. I know that, but I am muddling up the whole *I Have a Degree* bullshit, and that makes me entitled crap!
2. NOT!
3. Also I still have *Joe Paterno's* disaster on my mind, it plays......:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. Is success measured by what you have been able to accomplish as a man, did you succeed in life after you graduated from college with honors?
3. Was it the pig skin from graduating that opened a door and let you into some cushy job?
8. Did you use TelePrompTers to appear clever, when speaking in front of a huge audience?
9. I myself don't measure success by what sort of people you hang with, that gets certain doors opened for you.
10. I will admit, I am not clever, or educated, didn't finish High School, didn't even finish tenth grade as far as that goes.
11. But I am a success!
15. Sure you do.
16. The only two things you need to be successful is this, first thing is you have to be ready to work real hard at what you apply your hands too, learn to perfect the thing you are doing, and master it, so that you profit from it.
17. Its really that simple, you and something you apply yourself to is all you need to be successful.
18. It shouldn't take any longer than 14 years in America, to make it with your hands in anything you apply yourself to.
19. If you haven't succeeded by fourteen years at what you are doing, you have pretty much failed.
20. Obama hasn't been in politics that long yet, and history will show he was a failure in every way.
21. If America cares what happens to them in these next four years, never mind if you're clever or not, I certainly am not, they will not elect this man again for President, because everyone should be aware by now, just how much he has failed in only four years.
22. And here's the catch, I don't have to be clever, just know I am a *Great Success!* and I AM!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"3. Was it the pig skin from graduating that opened a door and let you into some cushy job?"

I got a sheep skin upon graduation. We played with a pig skin in gym class...and I ate a lot of pig skins (fried). My sheep skin definitely paid off in the salary department.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

11. But I am a success!
15. Sure you do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"3. Was it the pig skin from graduating that opened a door and let you into some cushy job?"

I got a sheep skin upon graduation. We played with a pig skin in gym class...and I ate a lot of pig skins (fried). My sheep skin definitely paid off in the salary department.

1. Okay, you got hired.
2. How do you measure success then?
3. Because you *got hired*?
4. Say something *clever*.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

11. But I am a success!
15. Sure you do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Okay, you got hired.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You would never be hired, you can't get that far cause you ain't likeable or clever, so keep showing us how much you envy Obama.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay, you got hired.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You would never be hired, you can't get that far cause you ain't likeable or clever, so keep showing us how much you envy Obama.

1. You say what?!:badgrin:
2. In my world I do the hiring!:eusa_eh:
3. I am the boss dude.:eusa_angel:
4. And I innovate, I create new jobs, and realities for business.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back