Obama: Mass Amnesty Coming "Very Soon"

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
WHAT IS INSANITY?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/november-14-2012/obama-mass-amnesty-coming-very-soon.html

amnesty.jpg

Last edited:
You think the Republicans can stop it?

They can and have for the last few years..........however this time some Republicans are talking like they agree to it because they think it will get them Hispanic votes. We all have to call and e-mail our reps to tell them no on any amnesty.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You think the Republicans can stop it?

They can and have for the last few years..........however this time some Republicans are talking like they agree to it because they think it will get them Hispanic votes. We all have to call and e-mail our reps to tell them no on any amnesty.

Is that going to stop Obama from issuing an executive order to do it anyway?

I say let her rip. Let the latinos suck up all the resources the black community won't know what the fuck hit em.

I say let her rip. Let the latinos suck up all the resources the black community won't know what the fuck hit em.

Hey,

Let's see Latinos keep our first world standards. Something tells me that we will be a far poorer nation.

I'm sure we will. but fuck,, that's What America voted for. so let her rip. I'll be laughing all the way.

WHAT IS INSANITY?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/november-14-2012/obama-mass-amnesty-coming-very-soon.html

amnesty.jpg

I am not expecting different results. Expanding the diversity and economic vibrancy of this land, as every wave of immigration has done (no disrespect to Native Americans) is precisely what I'd expect, since it happens every time.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome, seems irrational to me.

That's funny. The headline would have you believe that Obama said that "mass amnesty is coming soon" but he didn't say anything like that. He talked about the Dream Act, which i suppose can be considered "mass amnesty" but the Dream Act has been around for a little while now.

Last edited:
That's funny. The headline would have you believe that Obama said that "mass amnesty is coming soon" but he didn't say anything like that. He talked about the Dream Act, which i suppose can be considered "mass amnesty" but the Dream Act has been around for a little while now.

Bullshit., He said "comprehensive immigration" when he says that he means mass amnesty. now I don't expect you to believe me so just sit back and watch.

Bullshit., He said "comprehensive immigration" when he says that he means mass amnesty. now I don't expect you to believe me so just sit back and watch.

Oh thanks. I misplaced my Obama to Righty Koolaid Drinking Nincumpoop translation dictionary and couldn't translate it myself.

Thanks ever so much for the help.

Oh thanks. I misplaced my Obama to Righty Koolaid Drinking Nincumpoop translation dictionary and couldn't translate it myself.

Since your fucking moniker ain't "some guy" that does make you a nin com poop..

Since your fucking moniker ain't "some guy" that does make you a nin com poop..

Brilliant. Absolutely fucking brilliant. I'm in awe.

How are those post-doc studies coming along? Surely you didn't stop at just PhD. Yeah?

We need to get the immigrants in the line legally.

This won't work if we don't close the borders sufficiently.

And punish companies and owners and managers who knowingly hire illegal works who are not registered.

Forum List

Back