Obama making whitey richer

GM is the number 1 employer of Americans besides government.

Yeah and their labor policies are so bad, they needed a bailout. hmmm funny how unions in govt are collpasing and in private industry, unions are killing business, who knew?

What major corporation doesn't get a bailout?

Several. Pan AM, Blockbuster, TWA, Atari, what happened to them, oh they went out of business.

Pick a company, any company(this is just retail)
List of defunct retailers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do democrats rip on business, but when they price themselves out of business, they want to keep them afloat?
Uh why bailout these greedy, evil corporations?

bushfuckedusall.jpg

:lol:

What I find funny is you guys made fun of Bush saying he was stupid, but then he controlled everything including the weather. It's ironic and shows how stupid liberals are.

No one blames Bush for Katrina, they blame him for being so stupid he could not handle it. I personally do not blame him for that. I blame all the dumb shits who stayed in the way of a storm they were told was going to be that bad. I lived in NY at the time and even I knew to get the hell out of new orleans. He might have done better on disaster recovery, but had people actually done what they were told and evacuated there would have been far less problems. Still you are wrong about your insult.

What I find funny is you guys made fun of Bush saying he was stupid, but then he controlled everything including the weather. It's ironic and shows how stupid liberals are.

No one blames Bush for Katrina, they blame him for being so stupid he could not handle it. I personally do not blame him for that. I blame all the dumb shits who stayed in the way of a storm they were told was going to be that bad. I lived in NY at the time and even I knew to get the hell out of new orleans. He might have done better on disaster recovery, but had people actually done what they were told and evacuated there would have been far less problems. Still you are wrong about your insult.

Wrong, they DO blame him for it. They never blamed the gov or mayor, who had alot more responsibility in it than the President.

What should he have done?
Gore: Bush to Blame for Katrina

You dont hear this much:
To ABC's Surprise, Katrina Victims Praise Bush and Blame Nagin | NewsBusters.org

Damn the chick in this video knows her shit.

And NOW let's see what the Democrats did...
A. Understood that President Obama won the election, had the backing of the people, that everyone who had a job, no longer had to work because Obama was going to pay their Mortgages, and fill their gas tanks, and all they had to do was sit back and do nothing and spend money like drunken sailors because Obama was going to "fix" everything, including the economy.

B. Double down on their petulant notion that even though it was Democrats who controlled the country they still must make efforts to control spending, and tighten their belts to get America out of a recession to ensure Obama would be more than a one term President.

They went with A.

And all they did was make excuses, and of course... Blame it ALL on Bush.

Oh, so Obama did away with jobs and it certainly was not the freefalling economy and outsourcing that made it so no jobs were available. You have a very unique delusion of history. Perhaps you should do your meds and STFU until you come back to reality and the planet earth. I know you spoend a lot of time with all the gods on planet Romney/mormon, but here on planet earth we have this thing called reality. I can see why you like the fantasy world of the boo of mormon. It seems lie a nice place to live if you can do it.

He did, not him personally, but unions. You cant just make a salary. If you do, you might win short term but you'll lose longterm.
for example, why dont we go to a $100/hour min wage? I know, do you?

Why don't we have a dollar an hour minimum wage and no safety regulations, child labor laws, and some health care benefits? Oh yeah unions. Now STFU

Oh, so Obama did away with jobs and it certainly was not the freefalling economy and outsourcing that made it so no jobs were available. You have a very unique delusion of history. Perhaps you should do your meds and STFU until you come back to reality and the planet earth. I know you spoend a lot of time with all the gods on planet Romney/mormon, but here on planet earth we have this thing called reality. I can see why you like the fantasy world of the boo of mormon. It seems lie a nice place to live if you can do it.

He did, not him personally, but unions. You cant just make a salary. If you do, you might win short term but you'll lose longterm.

Why don't we have a dollar an hour minimum wage and no safety regulations, child labor laws, and some health care benefits? Oh yeah unions. Now STFU

No, why dont we have a $100/hour min wage, I'm still waiting for the answer.

And NOW let's see what the Democrats did...
A. Understood that President Obama won the election, had the backing of the people, that everyone who had a job, no longer had to work because Obama was going to pay their Mortgages, and fill their gas tanks, and all they had to do was sit back and do nothing and spend money like drunken sailors because Obama was going to "fix" everything, including the economy.

B. Double down on their petulant notion that even though it was Democrats who controlled the country they still must make efforts to control spending, and tighten their belts to get America out of a recession to ensure Obama would be more than a one term President.

They went with A.

And all they did was make excuses, and of course... Blame it ALL on Bush.

How is Obama's Taxpayer funded bailout of GM working for you?

Despite my objections to it quite well considering the people who held onto their jobs and did not further drain our unemployment money while also continuing to consume. Also since most of it has been paid back it seems to have worked very well, thanks for asking.
All those new jobs Obama created...

Actually, I thin government jobs have been being cut. I do not thin Obama hbas directly created many jobs, and I really do not expect Mitt to go on a hiring spree of government workers considering he is claiming layoffs.

In China.:badgrin:

As far as i now Obama has not created any chinese jobs, but we now now that through Bain capital Romney has hired a number of chinese worers to save money. So if you want to be mad at someone employing chinese over americans you should really loo at someone who directly did it, and that would be Mittens.
I'd suggest you take your own advice and STFU...

I would imagine it would be much more convenient for your lies if i did.
All you do is rant Leftist talking points devoid of any original thought.

You also forgot something else I do quite often, and that is being right. Perhaps you should try it once, you may like it. Or you could STFU. Or you could eep on showing us how stupid and wrong you are. The middle one would be the easiest for you, but i would imagine you will keep doing the latter.

Yeah and their labor policies are so bad, they needed a bailout. hmmm funny how unions in govt are collpasing and in private industry, unions are killing business, who knew?

What major corporation doesn't get a bailout?

Again... Wal-Mart.:badgrin:

You mean one of america's largest employer's and retailers who generates large amounts of tax revenue and employs people everywhere? Without walmart we would be really fucked.

because they never passed something so stupid and pro-inflation? No one ever even proposed it.

You were serious about that stupid question? I thought it was just your standard make an absurd question and hope they do not answer it ploy. You know you are not supposed to push for those simple answers when they make you look like a fuctard.

It's crazy........but some nutters have actually convinced themselves that the US economy took a turn downward after Obama became President.

After the 2006 Congress took over and Bush signed the first budget, that was the start lol investors hate Democrats. Democrats are like King George and it looks like they will fall as hard soon :D

I think you misspoke when you said investors hate Democrats. Investors like making money, and they might vote Republican but investors make more money when a democrat is President. Including Obama.

Wrong, they DO blame him for it. They never blamed the gov or mayor, who had alot more responsibility in it than the President.

You dont hear this much:
To ABC's Surprise, Katrina Victims Praise Bush and Blame Nagin | NewsBusters.org

Yes, they blamed him for his response to the disaster, not for summoning a fucking hurricane. Before you go there, yes I know there is probably some tinfoil hat wearing crazy that thinks the government can control the weather, but no one with a brain believes it.

It's crazy........but some nutters have actually convinced themselves that the US economy took a turn downward after Obama became President.

After the 2006 Congress took over and Bush signed the first budget, that was the start lol investors hate Democrats. Democrats are like King George and it looks like they will fall as hard soon :D

I think you misspoke when you said investors hate Democrats. Investors like making money, and they might vote Republican but investors make more money when a democrat is President. Including Obama.

No small business is doing well for the most part and yes investors hate the policies of Obama (obamacare taxes increased regulations/regulators. Some expert on Cavuto just said as more of them become convinced Obama will lose then expansionism may pick up this fall.

because they never passed something so stupid and pro-inflation? No one ever even proposed it.

You were serious about that stupid question? I thought it was just your standard make an absurd question and hope they do not answer it ploy. You know you are not supposed to push for those simple answers when they make you look like a fuctard.

wait, did you say it causes inflation? did I hear that right"? I agree, which is why the min wage itself is stupid.

You dont hear this much:

Yes, they blamed him for his response to the disaster, not for summoning a fucking hurricane. Before you go there, yes I know there is probably some tinfoil hat wearing crazy that thinks the government can control the weather, but no one with a brain believes it.

Hillary Clinton: Bush Enviro Policy Caused Katrina
ecoEnquirer: Did Bush Jets Influence Hurricane Katrina?
yeah they did and I agree Clinton is stupid.
The point is the response is on the governor and mayor, it's not on the feds.

There are very few black innovators and inventors. There are a few, but damn few. When the economy falls, the white person innovates, invents, figures it out. Black people look for more white people to support them.

There are very few black innovators and inventors. There are a few, but damn few. When the economy falls, the white person innovates, invents, figures it out. Black people look for more white people to support them.

Would you wingnuts please clean up after your pets?

Forum List

Back