Obama makes pitch for 2nd chance to finish us off

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama's convention evolution complete | Political Headlines | Comcast

On Thursday and now the president, Obama took the stage fighting for his job.

"I recognize that times have changed since I first spoke to this convention," Obama said. "The times have changed, and so have I."

"I'm no longer just a candidate. I'm the president," he said, drawing cheers from the crowd of 15,000.

It was a telling transformation for Obama, locked in a tight re-election battle with Republican Mitt Romney. After taking office with sky-high hopes in 2008, Obama now is hampered by a shaky economy and dampened enthusiasm among his supporters.

His prime-time convention speech, delivered two months from Election Day, was meant to set the tone for the campaign's final stretch.

So, with thousands in the audience and millions watching from elsewhere, the president asked for more time. Obama urged voters to stay patient even though his economic policies have failed to fully fix the American economy. Once the candidate of hope, Obama's message was hang in there.

"America, I never said this journey would be easy, and I won't promise that now," he said, "Yes, our path is harder — but it leads to a better place. Yes our road is longer, but we travel it together."

What a clown !

The people that were laid off during the Obama administration, lost their jobs before any policy was put into effect. But the fact remains, Employment has seen steady growth ever since.

Add in the financial and auto industry were saved from total collapse, by the Obama administration.

So if this is what you guys consider "destruction" and we've seen what you consider "success", 9/11..it is really not like you are offering any choice.

9/11 was not a success. It was a failure. A failure of a Republican President.

WOW Load of crap there S.

Barry payed back his Union buddies at taxpayer expense. Those with money invested in GM got hosed and we the taxpayer got hosed to pay back his Union buddies. GM went into bankrupcy even with our tax dollars. We sure werent' winners.

As for 9/11?? That was planned way before Bush took office. In fact Clinton had several opportunities to take that scumbag out but didn't.

Makes 9/11 the failure of a Democratic Prez in my book.

The people that were laid off during the Obama administration, lost their jobs before any policy was put into effect. But the fact remains, Employment has seen steady growth ever since.

Add in the financial and auto industry were saved from total collapse, by the Obama administration.

So if this is what you guys consider "destruction" and we've seen what you consider "success", 9/11..it is really not like you are offering any choice.

Bin Laden Lived To Fight Another Day--Thanks To Bill Clinton - Forbes

WOW Load of crap there S.

Barry payed back his Union buddies at taxpayer expense. Those with money invested in GM got hosed and we the taxpayer got hosed to pay back his Union buddies. GM went into bankrupcy even with our tax dollars. We sure werent' winners.

As for 9/11?? That was planned way before Bush took office. In fact Clinton had several opportunities to take that scumbag out but didn't.

Makes 9/11 the failure of a Democratic Prez in my book.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

what has shown steady groth is prices.
real wages have gone dowwwwwwwwwwwwwn

real estste market has collapsed under the dems affirmative action lending policies

thank you Obama

Well, the polls still have Obama ahead, so that is what matters.

The American people as a whole will decide, not nutcase extremists of either persuasion.

The American people as a whole will decide, not nutcase extremists of either persuasion.

True. People will decide if they are better off looking towards a future in which they are government dependents.

Yea, the American people will decide if they want the government to wipe there ass and nose or live a life of freedom, free of oppression and foreign invaders........:eusa_whistle:

Yea, the American people will decide if they want the government to wipe there ass and nose or live a life of freedom, free of oppression and foreign invaders........:eusa_whistle:

What foreign invaders arrived under Obama?

Who was president when 9/11 took place? Was it Bush?

Fox news says it ain't so bad.

Romney and his Republican allies have pointed to high unemployment as evidence that Obama's policies are not helping the economy. The unemployment rate was 7.8 percent when Obama took office and has been above 8 percent for the past 42 months. Most economists say "normal" unemployment is 6 percent or less.

But Obama and his allies have focused on more than 4 million jobs that the economy has added in the past 2 1/2 years

Read more: US unemployment aid applications decline to 365K | Fox News

Forum List

Back