Obama makes more marijuana arrests in 3 yrs. than Bush did in 8.

For Obama's 2008 campaign, I donated money, I went to rallies to show support, I knocked on doors in VA, and on election night I joined thousands in D.C. who descended on the White House to celebrate and sing “Na, Na, Na, Na, Good bye” to President Bush. I went to sleep that night excited about a new direction for this country that would include me as a recognized medical cannabis patient.

In fewer then fours years of President Obama, we have seen more raids on dispensaries than during the Bush Administration’s entire eight-year tenure. The Obama Administration has taken property from landlords, threatened local officials, forced the release of patient records, used the Internal Revenue Service to bankrupt legitimate dispensaries, told banks to purge medical cannabis clients, evicted patients from low-income housing, and denied a petition to recognize the well-established medical value of cannabis.

Now as President Obama approaches the vote on his reelection, I and other medical cannabis patients are finding it impossible to renew our support.
Medical Cannabis: Voices from the Frontlines » Blog Archive » Wake Up Obama: Cannabis Patients Vote!

For all of you marijuana advocates--who believed this is it--we have the right President to finally legalize marijuana or at least have it reduced from a schedule 1 substance--to 2 or 3--welcome to the reality of the Obama administration.

Hope-and-Nope.jpg

Considering his Admitted Drug use when Younger, I guess this makes him a Raging Hypocrite.

Ya think?

For Obama's 2008 campaign, I donated money, I went to rallies to show support, I knocked on doors in VA, and on election night I joined thousands in D.C. who descended on the White House to celebrate and sing “Na, Na, Na, Na, Good bye” to President Bush. I went to sleep that night excited about a new direction for this country that would include me as a recognized medical cannabis patient.

In fewer then fours years of President Obama, we have seen more raids on dispensaries than during the Bush Administration’s entire eight-year tenure. The Obama Administration has taken property from landlords, threatened local officials, forced the release of patient records, used the Internal Revenue Service to bankrupt legitimate dispensaries, told banks to purge medical cannabis clients, evicted patients from low-income housing, and denied a petition to recognize the well-established medical value of cannabis.

Now as President Obama approaches the vote on his reelection, I and other medical cannabis patients are finding it impossible to renew our support.
Medical Cannabis: Voices from the Frontlines » Blog Archive » Wake Up Obama: Cannabis Patients Vote!

For all of you marijuana advocates--who believed this is it--we have the right President to finally legalize marijuana or at least have it reduced from a schedule 1 substance--to 2 or 3--welcome to the reality of the Obama administration.

Hope-and-Nope.jpg

Considering his Admitted Drug use when Younger, I guess this makes him a Raging Hypocrite.

I didn't realize he swore an oath as a youth to uphold the constitution, which would include upholding the laws. BTW, when asked about using coke, he admitted to childhood indescretion. Was he a hypocrite?

I just started a thread of two bills in congress that will adjust the law to better respect state laws about marijuana. It'll be interesting to see how the right wingers spin on a dime, when Democrats are trying remedy the issue.

Hope-and-Nope.jpg

I didn't realize he swore an oath as a youth to uphold the constitution, which would include upholding the laws. BTW, when asked about using coke, he admitted to childhood indescretion. Was he a hypocrite?

I just started a thread of two bills in congress that will adjust the law to better respect state laws about marijuana. It'll be interesting to see how the right wingers spin on a dime, when Democrats are trying remedy the issue.

Judging from the conclusion of this article--G.W. Bush respected the 10th amendment to the U.S. Constitution a lot more than the left wing nut case--"community organizer" economic moron-- you people elected.

110091-Obama-Clueless-on-Economy-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x428.jpg

Forum List

Back