Obama makes huge announcement

Claimed it doesn't happen here?

LMAO!

No such claim was ever made.

But I can certainly show you plenty of threads where Obama's policies are being criticized and there are not accusations of racism in them.

You got your butt kicked in that thread ... are you really looking for another round?

Fact. More than 90% at least.

As a criticizer of obama's constantly trying to grow the size of the governmetn I can say that I am not accused of racism by dogbert, article, or anyone else that I can really recall for that matter. I can freely criticize Obama on this forum and almost no one accuses me of racism for it. hell even charliebass and 52nd street dont accuse me of it :lol:

Last edited:
If you do something two times and it fails to work, or actually makes the problem worse, why should you do it a third time?

The stimulus spending last time was more than the government took in in taxes for the year. Most of us on this side think if you are going to throw that much down the toilet, then you should just declare a tax holiday for the year. Costs less, money is in peoples hands today, and tax cuts do stimulate. As opposed to passing money to favored politicians.

This kind of stimulus is the worst kind of trickle down. give it to your freinds, and they will spend the economy into prosperity. As opposed to giving it to productive folks and have them spend money productively.

Actually, BM, The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is a helluva lot more creative than you think.

The Messiah of the Obamarrhoids and his Stooge, the Hapless Atty Gen Eric Holder have another one of their brainstorms to help destroy the finances of our Country: The Khalid Sheik Mohammed trial in New York has been estimated at $200 million a year. And, only Allah knows how long that will take.

Allahu Akbar !!!

Saw this on the news also.

Neither Ray Kelly, The Police Commissioner nor Mayor Bloomberg were consulted. The AG called the mayor and told him about it and his office called Ray Kelly. Neither is pleased.

Oh yeah. Another bunch of bs from the group that just keeps on giving. These guys are morons plus $200 million is whats estimated for the cost. Thats just an estimate. If I were a New Yorker I'd be pissed as hell.

Forum List

Back