Obama made a mistake and owned up to it

They arrested a man for breaking into his own home.

I hope he sues the shit out of them.

no, they arrested a man for disorderly conduct.
i know you're stupid, but i thought you could at least watch tv unassisted, "hunny"

have another almond.
you have to remember that chris is likely the stupidest person anyone will ever have the misfortune of meeting

i think he was that kid that went out on the frozen lake and....well he was under the water too long before they got him...

Yeah, I think he made a mistake commenting on this case.

He apologised for his remarks?

Good for him.
No, he didn't apologize...That's the point.

"I'm sorry that you cannot understand my incoherent babbling" is not an apology.

The incoherent babbling is coming from the dude.

oh i dont know....we have heard about 78 incoherent ramblings from Elmers Pudd so far...

And about admitting he screwed up? It was a constant harrassment by the press to get him to publicly say he'd screwed up in Iraq; and if he had, what then? How would it have improved anything?
First, I'm not defending Obama over this. Second, the remark I made about Bush refers to the 2004 debates with Kerry, not some miscellaneous press conference. Bush was questioned about whether he had made ANY mistakes over the previous four years, and he wouldn't even acknowledge that. Every human being has made at least some mistakes over their most recent four years. And most of us (well, maybe not that "I'm-smarter-than-God" Douche who's been trolling around here), would admit to it.

a TROLL calling someone else a TROLL.....FASCINATING....

One group of MIT guys has drawn one conclusion, another group found the opposite.

As usual, you cherry-pick the results that meet up with your authoritarian do-gooder politics and reject all else.

And don't waste your time PM-ing me anymore.....You're probably as big a crashing bore and rube in private as in public.

Dude.....he wasnt asking you out was he?....some of these guys think your Jeff Bridges.....:lol:
I dunno...Didn't open it.

Don't understand it either, and don't want to.

One group of MIT guys has drawn one conclusion, another group found the opposite.

As usual, you cherry-pick the results that meet up with your authoritarian do-gooder politics and reject all else.

And don't waste your time PM-ing me anymore.....You're probably as big a crashing bore and rube in private as in public.

Dude.....he wasnt asking you out was he?....some of these guys think your Jeff Bridges.....:lol:
I dunno...Didn't open it.

Don't understand it either, and don't want to.

well there it is....the reason Chrissy does not like you Dude....you never answer his calls...he's pissed....:lol:

Yeah, I think he made a mistake commenting on this case.

He apologised for his remarks?

Good for him.
No, he didn't apologize...That's the point.

"I'm sorry that you cannot understand my incoherent babbling" is not an apology.

Yeah he said he should have "calibrated his words better"... what the fuck is that?

Maybe he actually meant to say he should have calibrated his teleprompter better. That at least, makes more sense.

Obama made a mistake by using the term stupid in his characterization of the Cambridge police.
He admitted he over reacted. He correctly characterized professor Gates and officer Crowley as over reacting.

He is attempting to bring himself, professor Gates and officer Crowley together to show we all can move past this situation together.

That is how we need to work solutions to our societal problems. We have way too much divisive politics in today's world. The other side will not give the other side a chance.

Too many people on this site spend too much time name calling and blaming rather than looking for mutual solutions.

For God's sake, you have as much BS as our fine president. The man is incapable of admitting he is wrong and apologizing and he proved it.

He never said, I am sorry! I am sorry for calling or inferring that the officer or the department is stupid, either through their actions or their choice of words.

For that matter he owed the American people an apology for even getting involved in it and he failed to apologize in that sense as well. The mans ego will not permit it.

Don't expect everyone to gulp the kool-aid as you do!

Obama made a mistake by using the term stupid in his characterization of the Cambridge police.
He admitted he over reacted. He correctly characterized professor Gates and officer Crowley as over reacting.

He is attempting to bring himself, professor Gates and officer Crowley together to show we all can move past this situation together.

That is how we need to work solutions to our societal problems. We have way too much divisive politics in today's world. The other side will not give the other side a chance.

Too many people on this site spend too much time name calling and blaming rather than looking for mutual solutions.

For God's sake, you have as much BS as our fine president. The man is incapable of admitting he is wrong and apologizing and he proved it.

He never said, I am sorry! I am sorry for calling or inferring that the officer or the department is stupid, either through their actions or their choice of words.

For that matter he owed the American people an apology for even getting involved in it and he failed to apologize in that sense as well. The mans ego will not permit it.

Don't expect everyone to gulp the kool-aid as you do!

Well said.
The mistake he made was opening his fucking piehole and commenting on something he had no business commenting on, until at least knowing what went down.
He saw another opportunity to play his black/latino victim card, and played it. Amazingly enough it is biting him in the ass.
Hopefully this cop tells him to shove his green bottled beer up his ass.

Reload this Page Obama made a mistake and owned up to it

Most likely because he had some internal polls, showing that people reacted negatively to his jumping on that flaming bag of crap.

He hasn't the character to own up to being a bitter pissed off douchebagge otherwise.

Barack Obama has done very well for himself. To try and paint him as an angry man is being very sterotypical.

Obama has accomplished alot more than you or me. I am sure he is very happy with his accomplishments.

You sound a little pissed off.

that's what we said about President Bush pissant!

Forum List

Back