Obama made a mistake and owned up to it

Actually, the latest from the boys at MIT tends to support my side, you imbecile.

You really ought to keep up on current events.

Climate change odds much worse than thought - MIT News Office

Study co-author Ronald Prinn, the co-director of the Joint Program and director of MIT's Center for Global Change Science, says that, regarding global warming, it is important "to base our opinions and policies on the peer-reviewed science," he says. And in the peer-reviewed literature, the MIT model, unlike any other, looks in great detail at the effects of economic activity coupled with the effects of atmospheric, oceanic and biological systems. "In that sense, our work is unique," he says.

The new projections, published this month in the American Meteorological Society's Journal of Climate, indicate a median probability of surface warming of 5.2 degrees Celsius by 2100, with a 90% probability range of 3.5 to 7.4 degrees.

One group of MIT guys has drawn one conclusion, another group found the opposite.

As usual, you cherry-pick the results that meet up with your authoritarian do-gooder politics and reject all else.

And don't waste your time PM-ing me anymore.....You're probably as big a crashing bore and rube in private as in public.

Not according to the black police officers who were on the scene.....Which you weren't.

They arrested a man for breaking into his own home.

I hope he sues the shit out of them.

no, they arrested a man for disorderly conduct.
i know you're stupid, but i thought you could at least watch tv unassisted, "hunny"

have another almond.

Your attitude is the problem with today's political atmosphere. Obama pulled back from his "stupid" statement and called the police officer. He has tried to get all three men together to make peace.

Officer Crowley refuses to admit he did anything wrong, even though he did over react.

Professor Gates refuses to admit he did anything wrong, even though he did over react.

Obama has shown more character than Gates or Crowley.

Sorry that is not good enough for you. I am guessing no matter what Obama does it will not be good enough for you.

what goes around comes around dumb little democwat,, remember the last eight years??? welldoyahuh?

I remember a President who never admitted he made a mistake.

I remember a President who never tried to bring together parties who disagree like Gates, Crowley and Obama. Obama has invited Crowley and Gates to come to the White House to put the incident behind all three of them. All three made mistakes.

Like most incidents no one is all right or all wrong. It takes character to admit this. Obama has shown that character.
then your memory is extremely faulty

Not according to the black police officers who were on the scene.....Which you weren't.

no, they arrested a man for disorderly conduct.
i know you're stupid, but i thought you could at least watch tv unassisted, "hunny"

have another almond.
you have to remember that chris is likely the stupidest person anyone will ever have the misfortune of meeting

Obama answered a question posed by a reporter. Sure he should have said he wasn't familiar enough with the case to make a statement, but he did not "use it to score... ad nauseum."

Exactly, he was just speaking his mind about stupid racist white cops and oppressed black Harvard professors. Why would anyone be upset about that?

Straw man. Nothing in what he said points at all white cops as being stupid (or two dimensional) and nothing in what hes said points at all Harvard professors as being oppressed. While some cops (as a community of people) can be kind of flat, it has not been proven they are disproportionately so. As for the Harvard professor thing, it is relevant to the overall tonal backlash that a Harvard professor, because he is black, can be arrested in his own home once he identified himself and proved that ID for complaining to the civil servant for his overreaction. As if it was a white Harvard professor it would not have gone down with much less animosity from the responding officer. So all the aha (!!!) shit posted here is pretty lame to begin with.
First of all, the police officer was not alone. Secondly, the black Harvard professor started yelling the black racial card bullshit that all negroes seem to pull the racial card out today to protect some other wrongdoing, and get get caught and arrested for causing a public disturbance. Obama should have kept his black mouth shut. Plain and simple.

You know what, I do hope the environuts win ... banning all cars, bikes, etc.. I don't like them all anyway, so no big loss to me ... I can walk ... but I wonder ... can they live without them?

Yeah, I think he made a mistake commenting on this case.

He apologised for his remarks?

Good for him.

Obama made a mistake by using the term stupid in his characterization of the Cambridge police.
He admitted he over reacted. He correctly characterized professor Gates and officer Crowley as over reacting.

He is attempting to bring himself, professor Gates and officer Crowley together to show we all can move past this situation together.

That is how we need to work solutions to our societal problems. We have way too much divisive politics in today's world. The other side will not give the other side a chance.

Too many people on this site spend too much time name calling and blaming rather than looking for mutual solutions.

The HELL he Owned up...

He's Trying to Play Both Sides because he Stuck both of his Feet in his Mouth after they Bounced off of his Own Ass he was Kicking that Night...

What a Dipshit...

Naive Child, this Country Elected...

And now we will all Watch him Grow up in Office.

Eventually he will Apologize Properly for his "I don't Know all the Facts... But I'll go ahead and Assume this Cop is a Racist, because everyone Knows they Target us Negroes..."

He Needs to Deal with ALL of what he Said that Night... "Stupidly" was the Least of it.

Obama is a Dipshit, and you DemocRATS Fucking OWN him.

:)

peace...

You have quite an unemotional articulate style.

And about admitting he screwed up? It was a constant harrassment by the press to get him to publicly say he'd screwed up in Iraq; and if he had, what then? How would it have improved anything?
First, I'm not defending Obama over this. Second, the remark I made about Bush refers to the 2004 debates with Kerry, not some miscellaneous press conference. Bush was questioned about whether he had made ANY mistakes over the previous four years, and he wouldn't even acknowledge that. Every human being has made at least some mistakes over their most recent four years. And most of us (well, maybe not that "I'm-smarter-than-God" Douche who's been trolling around here), would admit to it.

Obama made a mistake by using the term stupid in his characterization of the Cambridge police.
He admitted he over reacted. He correctly characterized professor Gates and officer Crowley as over reacting.

He is attempting to bring himself, professor Gates and officer Crowley together to show we all can move past this situation together.

That is how we need to work solutions to our societal problems. We have way too much divisive politics in today's world. The other side will not give the other side a chance.

Too many people on this site spend too much time name calling and blaming rather than looking for mutual solutions.

The HELL he Owned up...

He's Trying to Play Both Sides because he Stuck both of his Feet in his Mouth after they Bounced off of his Own Ass he was Kicking that Night...

What a Dipshit...

Eventually he will Apologize Properly for his "I don't Know all the Facts... But I'll go ahead and Assume this Cop is a Racist, because everyone Knows they Target us Negroes..."

He Needs to Deal with ALL of what he Said that Night... "Stupidly" was the Least of it.

peace...

Thanks... And again, Barry isn't Done... He hasn't Owned up, but he will.

"I don't Know all the Facts"...

peace...

The HELL he Owned up...

What a Dipshit...

peace...

Thanks... And again, Barry isn't Done... He hasn't Owned up, but he will.

"I don't Know all the Facts"...

peace...
Hmm, he will based upon what? Oh yeah, we're supposed to ignore the McCain stuff and the GW stuff, that was highlighted with Rathergate. right.

so you want the tax payer to be fucked?....in your other posts you complain how they get screwed....you know what that makes you right?.....thats right Chrissy....say it ..it starts with an H

Like I said, you weren't there. So you -yet again- haven't even the vaguest idea of what you're talking about.

The chump who made the same accusation spent half the day backpeddaling on that accusation.

Of course he did.

It became a tempest in a teacup.

It is what your side specializes in. Do you have any redeeming value at all?

who started that tempest you stupid ass....now you know why you are considered one of the top 5 morons on this board....

One group of MIT guys has drawn one conclusion, another group found the opposite.

As usual, you cherry-pick the results that meet up with your authoritarian do-gooder politics and reject all else.

And don't waste your time PM-ing me anymore.....You're probably as big a crashing bore and rube in private as in public.

Dude.....he wasnt asking you out was he?....some of these guys think your Jeff Bridges.....:lol:

Dude.....he wasnt asking you out was he?....some of these guys think your Jeff Bridges.....:lol:

Jeff? I thought that was Beau... :lol:

Forum List

Back