Obama: Lowest Rating To Date

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
At this rate, Obama will be absolutely toxic to the Democrats by November 2010...
___

Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That is the lowest level of approval yet measured for this president. Fifty-six percent (56%) now disapprove of his performance.

____

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

im shocked i tell ya ............unbelievable !!!!

how can i fake the numbers back up????

I have to think that his utter lack of any real response to the Gulf Oil spill is finally tipping some of his former supporters against him now. Even some in liberal media members are shaking their heads at Obama's seeming inablility to actually lead. That of course also is a testimony to how out of touch these same media figures are in the first place who made such effort day in and day out to help secure victory for Obama in 2008...

but but, he is SOOOOOOO loved by all and the world.

worst President EVA next to his idol, Jimma Carter.

let's just hope we make it through 2012 with our country intact.

but but, he is SOOOOOOO loved by all and the world.

worst President EVA next to his idol, Jimma Carter.

let's just hope we make it through 2012 with our country intact.

Presently, Obama is proving far worse than Carter because he has been more effective in dismantling the private market, centralizing executive power, and proving himself even more inept and incapable of leadership on the global stage. I also believe the world to be a far more dangerous and unpredictable place today than it was in the latter half of the 1970s.

November 2010 is proving to be one of the most important midterm elections in our nation's history...

The same poll has Obama below 40% for his handling of the economy, and even lower for his handling of the Gulf Oil spill. (or lack thereof)

But CBS's polling in Harlem, Watts, and Detroit still put his approval rating at 97%+. Just proves Rasmussen leans right.

And in related news, the Generic Congressional ballot has Republicans up by nearly double-digits over Democrats heading into November 2010 - near historic highs.

Even liberal meathead pundit Ed Schultz is now crying out against Obama...

SCHULTZ (5:57): Mr. President, I'm a huge fan, but this is now your oil spill. It's on your watch. We need to come up with some kind of huge plan on what we're going to do, because we've spent thirty days waiting for BP, waiting for Transocean, who've done a great job of just washing their hands of all of this.

Let me just say this, Washington: It's time to get it on. It's time to get real serious about this.

The real question: why the left waited 30 days to challenge the White House on its chronic laziness when it's clear Bush wouldn't have been given 30 minutes before being subjected to a full-scale partisan attack. Is protecting Obama really worth the cost?
_____

The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney: Libtalker Pleads With Obama To Take Action On Oil Spill

+
Even liberal meathead pundit Ed Schultz is now crying out against Obama...

SCHULTZ (5:57): Mr. President, I'm a huge fan, but this is now your oil spill. It's on your watch. We need to come up with some kind of huge plan on what we're going to do, because we've spent thirty days waiting for BP, waiting for Transocean, who've done a great job of just washing their hands of all of this.

Let me just say this, Washington: It's time to get it on. It's time to get real serious about this.

The real question: why the left waited 30 days to challenge the White House on its chronic laziness when it's clear Bush wouldn't have been given 30 minutes before being subjected to a full-scale partisan attack. Is protecting Obama really worth the cost?
_____

The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney: Libtalker Pleads With Obama To Take Action On Oil Spill

At this rate, Obama will be absolutely toxic to the Democrats by November 2010...
___

Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That is the lowest level of approval yet measured for this president. Fifty-six percent (56%) now disapprove of his performance.

____

42% approval? Ouch.

___

____

42% approval? Ouch.

It took GOP approval ratings to dip into the teens before we voters threw them out, so I doubt Obama is worried about 42%. Just sayin'

Lowest rating?

How do you reconcile that Ronald Reagan had a lower rating at this point in his presidency?

How do you reconcile Obama's rating compared to Bush's 26% rating?

Spin much?

___

____

42% approval? Ouch.

It took GOP approval ratings to dip into the teens before we voters threw them out, so I doubt Obama is worried about 42%. Just sayin'

At this point it's all about November 2010. With Obama approval bordering on just 40%, and unaffiliated voter support of Democrats in general now down to just 20%, the political blowback coming in November 2010 is going to be significant...

42% approval? Ouch.

At this point it's all about November 2010. With Obama approval bordering on just 40%, and unaffiliated voter support of Democrats in general now down to just 20%, the political blowback coming in November 2010 is going to be significant...

Uhhh, yeah. IF that is the case, why is the GOP leadership, as recently as last week, back peddaling on their estimates of how many seats they are going to take in November?

Uhhh, yeah. IF that is the case, why is the GOP leadership, as recently as last week, back peddaling on their estimates of how many seats they are going to take in November?

Simple underestimate politics.

Been there and done that many times...

Forum List

Back