Obama Losing Support Among Whites

Damn. There are a large number of folks who identify themselves as white. Perhaps that will stop one day. After all, unlike my ancestors I do not consider myself "Italian American" or Polish or Irish American. My kid is a mix of most of Western Europe lol.

• Banned
The article is about getting white guilt going for Obama

The article is about getting white guilt going for Obama

If you don't like Obama being president, you have your own kind to blame for it. It wasn't white guilt that got Obama elected (fact of the matter is he was not elected, he SELECTED!) it was George W. Bush and the bang up job he did! The country was so tired of his policies that they wanted to go in the complete oposite direction. Now you tell me, what's the opposite of a white conservative from Good ol' boy texas? How about a black liberal from Ghetto USA in Chicago? I think if the whiteman was really ready for some "change you can believe in", he would've elected Louis Farakhan! LOL!!! I can't wait to see the fun that the bigots on this thread are going to have with that last sentence...

that kenyan never had my support in the first place.
i warned quilt ridden whites about that usurper.
seems i am always right.
obama is also a cock sucker.

The only group of whites where Obama received the majority from the last election were those 18 to 27.

However, with Republicans wanting to through the Middle Class and the elderly under the bus, I suspect he might get a little more support. Can anyone say, "Wisconsin"?

seems i am always right.

What you fail to understand is that everything Obama has done, such as healthcare, the war in Libya, and the bank bailout would've happened anyway because it's part of the corporate agenda. The multinational corporations and banking institutions own both the Democratic and Republican parties and all of their respective presidential candidates. McCain/Palin would've carried out the exact same policies.

seems i am always right.

What you fail to understand is that everything Obama has done, such as healthcare, the war in Libya, and the bank bailout would've happened anyway because it's part of the corporate agenda. The multinational corporations and banking institutions own both the Democratic and Republican parties and all of their respective presidential candidates. McCain/Palin would've carried out the exact same policies.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. The healthcare plan keeps insurance companies from dropping policies because someone gets sick. The purpose of the policies is to create a safety net in case you "get sick". Insurance companies found ways around that. The healthcare plan closes many of those "loopholes".

Stopping genocide in Libya never would have happened because the US would have been far too over extended. McCain wanted to invade Iran. He would have told the same lies Bush told to get us into Iraq. We would be totally bankrupt. Many more than the 50,000 Americans dead and maimed from Iraq would be "dead and maimed".

Figures provided to National Journal by Pew from the new survey suggests that Obama has recaptured ground Democrats lost with well-educated white women in 2010. Still, he is still struggling with every other segment of the white electorate, including younger voters.

Pew: Obama Losing Support Among Whites

Pffhhtt Newsmax. The rag most read by racists..
Do you understand that the poll came from PEW? The same poll is posted at HuffPo. Are you calling HuffPo readers racist as well?

Figures provided to National Journal by Pew from the new survey suggests that Obama has recaptured ground Democrats lost with well-educated white women in 2010. Still, he is still struggling with every other segment of the white electorate, including younger voters.

Do you understand that the poll came from PEW? The same poll is posted at HuffPo. Are you calling HuffPo readers racist as well?

He got it from Newsmax, obviously cherrypickens..

This is from Huffington Post. Wonder if Newsmax would ever post this one..

Poll: Obama In Good Shape For Re-Election

More Americans would prefer to see Barack Obama re-elected than would prefer a Republican to win in 2012, according to a new poll released today by the Pew Research Center.

In total, 48 percent of respondents said they would rather see Obama re-elected, while 35 percent said they would prefer a Republican and 16 percent didn't know. Among registered voters, 47 percent favored Obama and 37 percent preferred a Republican.

By comparison, a Pew survey of registered voters in April 2003 found 48 percent wanted to see George W. Bush re-elected and 35 percent wanted to elect a Democrat. At the time, Bush's approval rating was higher than Obama's is now, and more people said they were satisfied than dissatisfied with the direction of the country.

I don't know..

seems i am always right.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. The healthcare plan keeps insurance companies from dropping policies because someone gets sick. The purpose of the policies is to create a safety net in case you "get sick". Insurance companies found ways around that. The healthcare plan closes many of those "loopholes".

Stopping genocide in Libya never would have happened because the US would have been far too over extended. McCain wanted to invade Iran. He would have told the same lies Bush told to get us into Iraq. We would be totally bankrupt. Many more than the 50,000 Americans dead and maimed from Iraq would be "dead and maimed".

The true purpose of healthcare is so that the government has the right to give the poor people who can't afford healthcare whatever disease they may decide to hide in whatever inoculation they may deem neccesary and make obligatory in the near future. Just like they did with AIDS. There is nothing benevolent about it. Removing Ghadafi from power in Libya has been an objective of the government since he came to power 40 years ago. He is a threat to the economic interests of the west, particularly of Europe. The United states gov't would've jumped at the oppurtunity regardless of who was in office.

This is from Huffington Post. Wonder if Newsmax would ever post this one..

More Americans would prefer to see Barack Obama re-elected than would prefer a Republican to win in 2012, according to a new poll released today by the Pew Research Center.

In total, 48 percent of respondents said they would rather see Obama re-elected, while 35 percent said they would prefer a Republican and 16 percent didn't know. Among registered voters, 47 percent favored Obama and 37 percent preferred a Republican.

By comparison, a Pew survey of registered voters in April 2003 found 48 percent wanted to see George W. Bush re-elected and 35 percent wanted to elect a Democrat. At the time, Bush's approval rating was higher than Obama's is now, and more people said they were satisfied than dissatisfied with the direction of the country.

I don't know..
It's right here on the NewsMax site:
Pew Poll: Obama Leads GOP Candidate

See? This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder.

She doesn't understand jack shit, she's a kool aid drinking moron. :lol:

Forum List

Back