Obama Losing Independents - 2010 In Play

I see you can't connect the dots, yet. If there wan't any noise from Americans, Obama would have pushed through his healthcare agenda before the summer recess. Are you with me so far?
But, with all the noise and an election coming up next year, there are a lot of democrats that won't vote for the public option fearing a big loss for several of them next year.
Now, I think you can see the lines I drew between the dots, to show your EPIC FAIL.

The thing is that within the democratic party there is a certian individuality that permeates the party and unlike republicans, democrats don't march lockstep and instead they express their own individual opinions and that is what held up the legislation more than anything.

If it were republicans in this situation they would all just follow like good little lemmings and do what their masters told them to do without question.

Oh and your connecting the dots analogy is about the same and starting from a point on one side of the grand canyon and trying to run and jump across and make it to another point on the other side of the grand canyon in order to connect the two. LOL It's a bit of a stretch.

Spoken like a true libtard. The dots were simple, but so is your mind. This has nothing to do with individuality, it has to do with next years elections. Are you a quack, or a doctor? Seems more like a quack. just sayin....

Your desperation is exposed by your need to attack those who offer a differeing opinion to your own and it let's me know that what i said has merit or else you would have focused on what I actually said instead of merely attacking me personally. LOL

Thanks for showing that you have nothing real to offer.

(my bold emphasis added)

So spell it out so even a simple guy like me can understand. What is MY position on healthcare. You MUST know the answer to that or your "epic fail on your point" is just mindless drivel.
So please illuminate ..... WHAT IS MY POSITION ON HEALTHCARE?

:cuckoo: You and the quack are really this simple.....I can't help that. I think you need to read your post about the noise, then read mine....don't read anything more in between the lines. Healthcare was one example I used....that's it.

Is there an answer to my question in here? I don't see it.

What is MY position on healthcare. You MUST know the answer to that or your "epic fail on your point" is just mindless drivel.

Personal insults and cutesy emoticons really aren't an answer now are they?

If you don't understand what you posted, then what I posted, I don't know what else i can do, I can force feed the words to you. :eusa_whistle:

The thing is that within the democratic party there is a certian individuality that permeates the party and unlike republicans, democrats don't march lockstep and instead they express their own individual opinions and that is what held up the legislation more than anything.

If it were republicans in this situation they would all just follow like good little lemmings and do what their masters told them to do without question.

Oh and your connecting the dots analogy is about the same and starting from a point on one side of the grand canyon and trying to run and jump across and make it to another point on the other side of the grand canyon in order to connect the two. LOL It's a bit of a stretch.

Spoken like a true libtard. The dots were simple, but so is your mind. This has nothing to do with individuality, it has to do with next years elections. Are you a quack, or a doctor? Seems more like a quack. just sayin....

Your desperation is exposed by your need to attack those who offer a differeing opinion to your own and it let's me know that what i said has merit or else you would have focused on what I actually said instead of merely attacking me personally. LOL

Quack...I tend to ignore shit except when I step in it. All you stated was partisan tripe...nothing more, I'm not going to focus on that...it's nothing but crap.

:cuckoo: You and the quack are really this simple.....I can't help that. I think you need to read your post about the noise, then read mine....don't read anything more in between the lines. Healthcare was one example I used....that's it.

Is there an answer to my question in here? I don't see it.

What is MY position on healthcare. You MUST know the answer to that or your "epic fail on your point" is just mindless drivel.

Personal insults and cutesy emoticons really aren't an answer now are they?

If you don't understand what you posted, then what I posted, I don't know what else i can do, I can force feed the words to you. :eusa_whistle:

I see - so you don't KNOW what my position on healthcare is and you were just running your mouth before engaging your brain as I suspected.

You could have saved yourself a lot of embarassment by admiting that a long time ago, but if YOU don't mind looking foolish - I sure don't mind you looking foolish. Your call.

Last edited:
To show that a lot can happen between now and election time.

A lot can happen in a year as well and thanks for countering all of this hype over obama allegedly losing independents this far away from an election. LOL

Fact is that we are over a year away from the midterms and you righites are trying to desperately talk up poll numbers NOW as if it means something when it really doesn't. Then you chime in admitting that it really doesn't mean anything countering the righty argument and point of thsi thread. LOL

And the lefties already have Palin as the nominee for the republicans this far away from an election. LOL

And that has WHAT to do with this thread?? Nice failed attempt to dodge but please try to stay on topic. LOL Oh and your failed attempt to sidestep does nothing to change the fact that a fellow righty pretty much pulled the rug out from under this entire thread. LOL

Quack...I tend to ignore shit except when I step in it. All you stated was partisan tripe...nothing more, I'm not going to focus on that...it's nothing but crap.

LOL you sure do whine a lot. HAHA

Ironically all that you presented is exactly what you claimed that you don't respond to. LOL

You presented "partisan tripe" and then when I presented my opinion to counter yours you threw a fit and started lashing out and attacking me. LOL

Last edited:
Good points - Republicans like diversity, as long as it looks, walks, talks, and believes EXACTLY as they do.

What a fool.
So that's why Ron Paul, Lincoln Chafee, and Rudy Giuliani, and Kay Bailey Hutchinson are all Republicans? Because they all think alike?
Get a grip.

Good points - Republicans like diversity, as long as it looks, walks, talks, and believes EXACTLY as they do.

What a fool.
So that's why Ron Paul, Lincoln Chafee, and Rudy Giuliani, and Kay Bailey Hutchinson are all Republicans? Because they all think alike?
Get a grip.

Some of them don't think enough alike - they are targeted by RINO hunters.....

What a fool.
Get a grip.

Some of them don't think enough alike - they are targeted by RINO hunters.....

Ok, so you agree the initial point was stupid and ignorant. Glad we're clear there.

To me it's amazing just how little effect all this noise has on elections.

If the noise has little effect on elections, why isn't the healthcare bill passed? Epic Fail on your part.

This is what started it all, Quack. My point was, that it was the noise from the people that was the reason that Obama didn't get his healthcare agenda pushed through. I also said that some of the democrats were worried about getting re elected if they had voted for it.

This is simple enough, and true enough. Then you come in and start with your rhetoric. I'm not going to keep rehashing the point.

What a fool.
Get a grip.

Yeah and they have moved up so far in the republican party. LOL

Republicans kicked rudy to curb once they figured out he likes to dress in drag.

ron paul was a fringe movement that never amounted to much of anything.

BTW how do they vote a majority of the time?? I know ron paul added earmarks and then votes against the legislation so he can claim he against earmarks while taking the money that they give him but how often did they vote against their own party when republicans had the majority and the WH??

Differences in opinion between democrats is what is the majority of what is holding up the healthcare bill but I don't think I ever saw such a debate and difference among republicans when they had the majority.

You didnt see it because you weren't looking. There was plenty of discussion. Republicans also don't air their dirty laundry in public.

To me it's amazing just how little effect all this noise has on elections.

If the noise has little effect on elections, why isn't the healthcare bill passed? Epic Fail on your part.

This is what started it all, Quack. My point was, that it was the noise from the people that was the reason that Obama didn't get his healthcare agenda pushed through. I also said that some of the democrats were worried about getting re elected if they had voted for it.

This is simple enough, and true enough. Then you come in and start with your rhetoric. I'm not going to keep rehashing the point.

So your argument is based on YOUR assumptions and nothing REAL. Thanks for explaining what I already knew. LOL

Libertards and far right whackos: Pay Attention.

The health care bill has not passed because the Dems are trying to get some of the GOP on board. In the next several weeks, if that does not happen, the Dems will pass a more liberal reform package then defend it very easily in 2010.

Get on board or be a minority party again for a very long time again.

You didnt see it because you weren't looking. There was plenty of discussion. Republicans also don't air their dirty laundry in public.

What a load of BS. I see it when it occurs. BTW can you answer my questions or is spin all you have to offer??

BTW how do they vote a majority of the time?? I know ron paul added earmarks and then votes against the legislation so he can claim he against earmarks while taking the money that they give him but how often did they vote against their own party when republicans had the majority and the WH??

So your argument is based on YOUR assumptions and nothing REAL. Thanks for explaining what I already knew. LOL

Oh brother....and you are who???? lol
Go drink some more of your orange flavored Kool-Aid

The funniest thing of all is that republicans are trying to claim that obama is losing independents this far out from an election as if it means anything and have offerered opinions in a failed attempt to substantiate their claims when their own favorite poll (rassmussen) shows no such shift. Yet the righties still ramble on letting no facts or counter arguments stand in the way of their rants. LOL

Last edited:

Oh brother....and you are who???? lol
Go drink some more of your orange flavored Kool-Aid

LOL funny, but I am not the one spewing propaganda as if was actually worth anything. That would be YOU. So it seems that you have already drank the kool-aid. LOL

Fact is that your argument is based on your assumptions and you have offered nothing REAL to prove it and despite that FACT you attack others because they disagree with your OPINIONS. Thanks for clearing that up. LOL

What a load of BS. I see it when it occurs. BTW can you answer my questions or is spin all you have to offer??

I dont know. Were any of them unanimous? No. You got research voting records of all senators and representatives for 8 years and come back with a report.
You are grasping at straws because your point has been disproven. Take it somewhere else.

The funniest thing of all is that republicans are trying to claim that obama is losing independents this far out from an election as if it means anything and have offerered opinions in a failed attempt to substantiate their claims when their own favorite poll (rassmussen) shows no such shift. Yet the righties still ramble on letting no facts or counter arguments stand in the way of their rants. LOL

Whatever support the Prez and his party may or not be having with independents at the moment, I sure can't see them flocking in droves to the GOP with some of the nutbags they've been shown to have.

Forum List

Back