Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters

Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters

He never lost it, apparently, and that bodes badly for GOP candidates who not reach out honestly women voters.

True:

The message that too many women heard from the GOP (and that Democrats exploited) was negative – finger-wagging at contraception and demeaning women in the military (as Rick Santorum did), commenting in outlandish ways about rape and decrying gay marriage. For those women not already in sync with Republicans, it came across as harsh, off-putting and mean spirited. They concluded that the GOP had nothing for them and, if they were single mothers, that Republicans didn’t really approve of them.

The GOP?s problem with women voters

A 12 point swing in the latest PEW poll says it all. They could only pad the polls for so long. It seems their train has derailed BIG TIME

Half the GOP is made up of a women.

The GOP has put forth some real morons as of late, but women still know what is in their best interest.

Common Core.....the left just can't do much better and shooting itself in it's oversized ass.

A 12 point swing in the latest PEW poll says it all. They could only pad the polls for so long. It seems their train has derailed BIG TIME

Half the GOP is made up of a women.

The GOP has put forth some real morons as of late, but women still know what is in their best interest.

Common Core.....the left just can't do much better and shooting itself in it's oversized ass.

Women do know what is best and vote accordingly. The 45 states in Common Core each design their own programs. Yes, we have put forth some real reactionary far right morons lately. Let's stop that and step in to the 21st century.

How many of those women are in college?

Generation Opportunity Takes ?Opt-Out? of Obamacare Message to College Students | The Weekly Standard

“The events that we’ve done at college campuses and college towns across the country have been enormously successful in getting young people interested in learning more about their healthcare options under Obamacare,” Generation Opportunity president Evan Feinberg, who was not at the event, told me over the phone afterward.

“We’ve found that without a doubt, our message that they can take control of their healthcare and choose to ‘opt-out’ of Obamacare and find a better deal for themselves by buying private insurance outside of Obamacare, that message has really resonated with them because they’re really worried about Obamacare,” he continued. “They don’t want to buy Obamacare.”

Zepeda and his friends Lane Bullock, a fellow junior, and Stephen Fox, a pre-med student, expressed the very concerns Feinberg outlined. “I think the free market should work out health care. I think it should be privatized. The government shouldn’t get involved,” Fox said. “Young people don’t need it—the majority that is—I mean we’re all healthy,” he said nodding in the direction of his friends.

All of that merely reinforces the reactionary concept that the free market was offering an equitable and cost healthy choice and accessibility to quality health care for all Americans.

That was not the case. Thus, ACA was passed, because the GOP never did anything when it had the chance accept to take care of the health and medical industries at the expense of the customer base.

Jake are you capable of posting without using that word in every post? It really is making you look fairly shallow.

PS. What is my agenda?

I don't think the reactionaries who use "liberal" or "lefty" with their "radical agendas" would agree if your criticism were applied to them.

Check my sig.

My point is this that the extremes, whether yours or rdean's, are not good for America.

Let's not get overconfident- the Libs are sure to resurrect the GOP's "war on women."

Romney wants to cease Title X family planning funding; reverse Roe.
Akin is still in th Congress and is supported by the GOP for the Senate.

Republicans have cultivated their reputation with women very carefully.

BS, what they want is to have the abortion issue be a state issue and not a fed issue.....like it should be and used to be.
Republicans haven't cultivated no such thing, the democrat/media smear machines have cultivated what the low informed voter is indoctrinated with.

Then you don't understand how polling works.

I completely understand how polling works which is why I never put much stock in individual polls. Instead I look at the sample base of a specific polling institution and compare the sample base to the results over time to try and get a feel for the direction of things.

Don't be a dick just to be a dick man, if you want to act all smart at least explain it to the person your trying to have a wisenheimer attitude with ;).
well no doubt direction of polls have gone romney way since first debate

Concerned about anything these days?

Let's not get overconfident- the Libs are sure to resurrect the GOP's "war on women."

BS, what they want is to have the abortion issue be a state issue and not a fed issue.....like it should be and used to be.
Republicans haven't cultivated no such thing, the democrat/media smear machines have cultivated what the low informed voter is indoctrinated with.

Those uppity women...damn them...wanting to control their bodies and all. Soon they'll want to vote and everything. Maybe that should be a state issue also...

Those uppity women...damn them...wanting to control their bodies and all. Soon they'll want to vote and everything. Maybe that should be a state issue also...
Oh, you're a goofball. :rolleyes::

Jake are you capable of posting without using that word in every post? It really is making you look fairly shallow.

PS. What is my agenda?

I don't think the reactionaries who use "liberal" or "lefty" with their "radical agendas" would agree if your criticism were applied to them.

Check my sig.

My point is this that the extremes, whether yours or rdean's, are not good for America.

A) You aren't intelligent enough to drive anyone crazy
B) You are the stupid fuck who though that the subsidies were to help out with Dr. reimbursements.

PS. What is my agenda?

Check my sig.

B) You are the stupid fuck who though that the subsidies were to help out with Dr. reimbursements.

Antares, your influence is null, son.

Actually, you are the one who is lost about subsidies. Try again.

This is too easy.

To be extreme conservative requires extensive brain cell loss.

Check my sig.

Antares, your influence is null, son.

Actually, you are the one who is lost about subsidies. Try again.

This is too easy.

To be extreme conservative requires extensive brain cell loss.

Sure thing :)

Except you are a stupid fuck and I do subsidies all day long.

Too funny.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Did you want the opportunity to prove your assertion about the subsidies?

Antares, so you are the person whom I thought you had to be.

Too stupid.

You can't prove your silly assertion at all. You, like the unnamed individual of the link, are embedded in the heatlh care industry insurance companies, and will lie your assess off to keep your jobs.

Well, if ACA collapses and we go to single payer, you will lose your jobs.

We won't go back to the way it was, so that won't secure your job.

Since we Republicans believe in personal accountability and loyalty up. . . . well, son, you better work your ass off.

:lol: you silly person. If you do a good job, save your position, you too may retire some day.

And Hispanics and etc., and we ain't seen nuttin yet. It's all downhill for the Messiah and his minions.

Article today: Sounds right to me.

A few days ago I wrote that Barack Obama’s “coalition of the ascendant” was collapsing. I cited in particular a Harvard University Institute for Politics poll that found that among young Americans between the ages of 18 and 29 Obama’s approval rating is just 41 percent, down 11 points from a year ago.

Just after that poll was published, the Gallup organization reported President Obama’s job approval rating among Hispanics has dropped 23 points over the last 12 months, the most among major subgroups and nearly twice the national average. A year ago his approval rating among Hispanics was 75 percent; it’s now 52 percent. And in 39 subgroups listed in the Gallup survey, Mr. Obama has lost support in every single one over the last year.

This is yet more empirical evidence that the Obama presidency is at a perilous political moment.

In response, the president is trying to do several things: rally his base (by focusing on issues like the minimum wage), change the subject (to issues like income inequality), and attack Republicans (which Mr. Obama does habitually). This kind of short-term, tactical approach is basically worthless. It might win the president a news cycle or two. But his presidency is in disrepair for fundamental reasons and because of fundamental flaws–and unless and until they are corrected, the president will discover that as bad as this year has been, next year will be worse.

Hispanics Defecting from Obama in Huge Numbers « Commentary Magazine

Forum List

Back