Obama Loses 36,000 Followers on Twitter

This has nothing to do with Obama, his policies or politics.

This was a poor and counterproductive use of a social media tool by someone on his staff. Nothing more. What happened was the equivalent of listening to someone read out of a phonebook all day. Of COURSE people were unsubscribing. It was stupid spam.

This was a poor and counterproductive use of a social media tool by someone on his staff. Nothing more. What happened was the equivalent of listening to someone read out of a phonebook all day. Of COURSE people were unsubscribing. It was stupid spam.

Sums it all up.

It does offer a possible insight to hiring decisions by the administration
:eusa_angel:

Call me ol fashioned, but hasn't the President of the United States (Republican or Democrat) got more pressing priorities to be getting on with instead of bleating inanely on a narcissitstic online squawk board?

If anything, a reduction in followers will hold his reputation in a better stead.

I find it extremely Creepy that he has 9 million Followers. What exactly are they following???
He has been seen Everywhere giving speeches every day.
What reason could there possibly be to actually want to hear More from him in the form of a Twitter???

I am already Obama bombarded several times daily without a Twitter subscription. I am left wondering if there's
something I'm missing that I should be following even more closely.

And YES the POTUS should have much more on his plate than Tweeting....
Golfing doesn't count :laugh2:

I don't really care if they hire expert twits or not.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes...run with that.

Forum List

Back