Obama: Lose—or—be Impeached!

The Republicans hold a majority in the House and could impeach Obama any time they choose. They have only to draw up some charges, and vote.

Whee....... the fruitloops are out in force tonight. Oh well, they are already beginning to accept the inevitable. President Obama for four more years. Good governance, and caring for the economic good of all Americans, not just the top 1%.

The Republicans hold a majority in the House and could impeach Obama any time they choose. They have only to draw up some charges, and vote.

Would be kinda nice if they did, huh?

Well the Republicans would look even more stupid when the Senate then voted not guilty. All the waste of time, of money and for what, wonder how the public would go for that? On second thought the House hasn't done anythng for the last two years so maybe it would give them something to do, sort of busy work.

By - J.D. Longstreet @ Obama:* Lose—or—be Impeached!
” ... Obama’s loss of nerve and decision to call off a military strike that could have taken out the Benghazi insurgents, and instead—just letting Americans die an agonizing, lonely death—is the most quintessential aspect of the story. This is because it reveals Barack as he truly is inside—an immoral, gutless, unfeeling, selfish, hypocritical, overly ambitious and hideously uncaring person. Obama ONLY cares about what he personally finds valuable, which obviously does not include individual Americans, or any random human beings.”Full story follows.

I totally agree. If it were any other president, Congress would be screaming for impeachment proceedings.

:mad:

Sorry... right wing nuts don't control the Senate.

Us "nuts" are going to hang Benghazi around barry's neck like a Lewinsky doll

Go for it. It's fun watching you "nuts" act like idiots, but then that's what nuts do. :dunno:

You don't have a clue do you. If you keep listening to FOX, your ability to reason will be lost. But I understand the apparent desperation. Lies and fabrication are to be expected I suppose...
Fox is good, the other obamaturd butt kissing networks are for the idiots who kiss obamaturds butt.

Thanks for makng this thread even more worthless with your socially retarded post.

Something I've noticed about the wingnuts is that they ADORE grand ostentatious ceremony - they can't just say that they don't like Obama, no - he must be impeached! A huge, formal, grand gathering of alleged statesmen pronouncing doom upon him...

Fucking ridiculous.

ADORE grand ostentatious ceremony
like Mission Accomplished!
How many more Americans and Iragis died after that Grand Announcement?

Hey ODS kooks, weren't you all shrieking the same "Obama is definitely getting impeached!" thing about the Fast & Furious phony scandal? How'd that turn out for you?

Republicanism. It's like someone doing a face-plant into a cow patty, for eternity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back