Obama looks so small compared to this great man

That great man could not win the Republican nomination today because he is closer politically to Obama than he is the entire Republican Party. This is how skewed the Republican Party has become. The only reason Obama looks far left to those on the right is that those on the right have moved so far to the right they are about to fall off the edge of the earth.

Straight out of the democrat party talking points, that’s one of the most ignorant points they put out. Reagan was more conservative than any of the candidates we had running (Ron Paul is not a conservative)

Reagan, the serial tax raiser? Okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJxlYV4MJJo]

:eusa_eh: Sorry...George Soro's Think progress doesn't do it for me. Reagan reformed the tax code, killed some deductions as he lowered overall tax rates. The top tax rate was 28% when Reagan left office, thats all that needs to be said.

Last edited:
Straight out of the democrat party talking points, that’s one of the most ignorant points they put out. Reagan was more conservative than any of the candidates we had running (Ron Paul is not a conservative)

Reagan, the serial tax raiser? Okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJxlYV4MJJo]

:eusa_eh: Sorry...George Soro's Think progress doesn't do it for me. Reagan reformed the tax code, killed some deductions as he lowered overall tax rates. The top tax rate was 28% when Reagan left office, thats all that needs to be said.

Thats all that needs to be said?

Only if youre a one dimensional twit.

reagan also took trhe national debt from 1.8 trillion to 3.5 trillion nearly doubling the national debt by not paying for his tax cuts, which is why he actually tried to pay for some of it with:

Two bills passed in 1982 and 1984 together "constituted the biggest tax increase ever enacted during peacetime," Thorndike said.

Taxes: What people forget about Reagan - Sep. 8, 2010

Its easy to only look at one thing and ignore the totality of the situation. But its also very very stupid.

shrink-i1807.jpg

Papa Obama looks small
even compared to Carter

'Smile over substance' gave us Reagan, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama. I'll take Dole, and Nixon, minus the paranoia, any day. Republicans do not turn out for men like Dole & McCain however, only boys like RR & Bush II.

After his second term, Obama will the great president who finally got us universal health care and those horrible cost rises under control, and averted a depression despite disgraceful total opposition.

Reagan will be remembered as a mediocre actor and president whp left a legacy of stupid wars, bigotry, pandering to the rich, and ruin of the nonrich and the country, class warfare and cronyism and depression.

Pub dupes!!

reagan also took trhe national debt from 1.8 trillion to 3.5 trillion nearly doubling the national debt by not paying for his tax cuts, which is why he actually tried to pay for some of it with:

Two bills passed in 1982 and 1984 together "constituted the biggest tax increase ever enacted during peacetime," Thorndike said.

Its easy to only look at one thing and ignore the totality of the situation. But its also very very stupid.

But that folksy grin, and the early 1960's TV show soundbites still have some believing a guy that avoided WWII, couldn't act his way out of a bucket, and slept more than he worked, was a great President. Only Mr. Rogers could have defeated the TV generation hero, RR. If Gilligan would have run, the same types would be swooning.

RR- a disaster...

details:
1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.
Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.
But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):
1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%
A 13% drop since 1980
2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.
Share of National Income going to Top 10%:
1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%
An increase of 16% since Reagan.
3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.
The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.
1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)
A 12.3% drop after Reagan.
4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.
Household Debt as percentage of GDP:
1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
A 45% increase after 1980.
5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.
Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:
1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%
A 5.6 times increase.
6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.
The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:
1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%
A 10% Decrease.
Links:
1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez | The White House
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = PrudentBear
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Flow of Funds Accounts of the United States--June 7, 2012
5/6 = http://www.b
usinessinsider.com/15-charts-about-wealth-and-inequality-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start
Overview = Reagan Revolution Home To Roost -- In Charts | OurFuture.org

Even Jimmah...is calling Obama what he is...INEPT.

If you have to rely on anything Jimmy Carter says to win an argument, youve already lost.

That is the point

so has Papa Obama- already lost
:eusa_whistle:

Im not saying Obama is going to win, ( I have in fact stated clearly several times that I think this is going to be very very very close ) but you better prepare yourself for disappointment, just in case. I know Im bracing myself for disappointment in case of a Romney victory.

Every single person thats saying this election will be a landslide or that thsi election is all sewn up ( in either direction ) is going to be quite surprised.

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan was a second rate actor, but a master orator. He made the poor and middle class feel good while he was fucking them.

If you have to rely on anything Jimmy Carter says to win an argument, youve already lost.

That is the point

so has Papa Obama- already lost
:eusa_whistle:

Im not saying Obama is going to win, ( I have in fact stated clearly several times that I think this is going to be very very very close ) but you better prepare yourself for disappointment, just in case. I know Im bracing myself for disappointment in case of a Romney victory.

Every single person thats saying this election will be a landslide or that thsi election is all sewn up ( in either direction ) is going to be quite surprised.

After a few years of Papa Obama
Most Americans are use to disappointment and misery

Last edited:

Bullshit moron Revenues to the government increased because of Reagan’s tax cuts also congress refused to honor their end by cutting spending 3 to 1 for those increases, but overall taxes were slashed massively which lead to a 20yr economic boom

Bullshit moron Revenues to the government increased because of Reagan’s tax cuts also congress refused to honor their end by cutting spending 3 to 1 for those increases, but overall taxes were slashed massively which lead to a 20yr economic boom

Is THAT what you believe? LOL no much for reality huh? Youre forgeting about the recession of 1982, and then the recession of 1990, then the 90s boom which ended with the dot com bubble bursting. Youve also conveiniently forgotten all about the S&L crisis havent you?

So when was this 20 year boom your revisionist history teacher told you about? Or are you just pulling bullshit out of your ass again?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back