Obama looks so small compared to this great man

He cut public funding of baby killing (which earned him the eternal enmity of the left. Well, that and the fact that he found jobs for poor people and blacks...the primary producers of the babies necessary to keep the abortion mills running and funded).

He slashed taxes from a 70 percent top bracket in 1981 to 28 percent in 1986.

He cut public funding of baby killing (which earned him the eternal enmity of the left.

He "cut public funding of baby killing" ?

How much public money was being used to kill babies before Reagan? How much after?

Well, that and the fact that he found jobs for poor people and blacks.
He "found jobs" for them? How did he do that? And how come the jobs he found for them didn't last past the Bush I Presidency?

He revamped and strengthened the US military.

If the military was so strong under Reagan why did he turn tale and run from Lebanon?

Yeah, I figured this was the lay of the land.

The reason you're dismissive of Reagan is because you don't want what is good for America. You want to see America ground down, and you will sneer at anyone who prevents that.

Got it.

He revamped and strengthened the US military.

If the military was so strong under Reagan why did he turn tale and run from Lebanon?

Yeah, I figured this was the lay of the land.

The reason you're dismissive of Reagan is because you don't want what is good for America. You want to see America ground down, and you will sneer at anyone who prevents that.

Got it.

Sorry, didn't mean to know history about your God, Lord Reagan.

Reagan wasn't that great of a President. He didn't really do anything great.

I disagree strongly. Reagan was a very important President, one of the most important in US history. He profoundly changed the direction of the country.

You disagreed so strongly you can't even list a single great thing he did.

Apparently reading is a bit too challenging for you, so I'll repeat it: "He profoundly changed the direction of the country."

You disagreed so strongly you can't even list a single great thing he did.

Yea, because profoundly changing the direction doesn't count as "a single great thing" to you. :badgrin:
Right, its something vague and general that requires no concrete action at all. All you need is a bunch of brain dead followers that think you're awesome even though they can't list a single particular thing you did that was great.

Pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back