Obama Looking Very Presidential.

Romney took the opposite position of every position he has had for the last 18 months. Romney said he NEVER said fewer teachers and we have him on tape saying he wanted to cut police, firemen and teachers. The very definition of a lie. How many times have I posted that video? Anyone want to see it again?

You know what's sad, Deanie? You've been lapping up the cherry picked taken out of context nonsense that your liberal sites dish out for so long that you actually BELIEVE that's what Romney proposed.

What you saw up on stage tonight is what happens when Romney got a chance to counter the Obama "bullshit". Obama kept trying to repeat the same false claims and Romney very calmly rebutted them.

I think the best portion of the night was when Lehrer asked each man what they would do to foster a bipartisan government. Romney replied that he'd already shown that he COULD work with Democrats because he was a Republican Gov. in a State whose Legislature was 83% Democratic and he worked with them to pass legislation. Obama gave us a rambling reply in which he discussed everything BUT being bipartisan. Once again "facts" ran up against "bullshit" and the facts won out handily.

Romney looked and sounded like the moderate governor of Massachusetts. I think that may have impressed some of the more moderate conservatives, and disenchanted the 'Conservatives". The President did well, not great.

The problem for the Romney team is that they needed a knockout. They did not get that. And if people examine the idea of tax cuts, and spending another two trillion more on the military, they will see the impossibility of Romney's so called deficit reduction plan.

Ah, Old Rocks? The two trillion figure on the military was a figure that the Obama camp came up with. Romney isn't asking for "more" on Defense spending...he's saying that it's dangerous to CUT Defense spending now.

I think he is winning the debate for people intelligent in politics.

I have to disagree. He looked bored.

No discussion of abortion.

No discussion about Romney saying send sick people to the emergency room.

No discussion about tax returns.

Paul Ryan is cutting same amount from the Ryan/Romney budget and Obama didn't even mention it.

Nothing about Romney saying cut teachers.

Didn't argue about Romney wanting to cut taxes for rich people.

Never called Romney out on a single lie. Not a single lie. And we have Romney on tape.

Two debates left.

So, you agree Romney won the debate? Why not go and vote in the pinned poll then?

Romney looked and sounded like the moderate governor of Massachusetts. I think that may have impressed some of the more moderate conservatives, and disenchanted the 'Conservatives". The President did well, not great.

The problem for the Romney team is that they needed a knockout. They did not get that. And if people examine the idea of tax cuts, and spending another two trillion more on the military, they will see the impossibility of Romney's so called deficit reduction plan.

Ah, Old Rocks? The two trillion figure on the military was a figure that the Obama camp came up with. Romney isn't asking for "more" on Defense spending...he's saying that it's dangerous to CUT Defense spending now.

In the libtards minds, not wanting to cut 2 trillion from current military spending is the same as adding 2 trillion.

I think he is winning the debate for people intelligent in politics.

I have to disagree. He looked bored.

No discussion of abortion.

No discussion about Romney saying send sick people to the emergency room.

No discussion about tax returns.

Paul Ryan is cutting same amount from the Ryan/Romney budget and Obama didn't even mention it.

Nothing about Romney saying cut teachers.

Didn't argue about Romney wanting to cut taxes for rich people.

Never called Romney out on a single lie. Not a single lie. And we have Romney on tape.

Two debates left.

If he played the stupid partisian games that you do here everyday, 86Million voters would be reaching for the "IGNORE" button... Hope you get drafted as an OBAMA 2012 advisor -- before it's too late.. :eusa_whistle:

I was pretty appalled at those made up numbers that Obama leaned on like a crutch. I don't think even Ghengis Khan could spend $2Trillion MORE on defense coming OUT of 2 wars.. It was an OBVIOUS flat-out lie..

And revenue neutral tax REFORM ---- is not TAX CUTS. Simple concept OldieRock --- except for the fiscally handicapped.... A LOT of stimulting things can happen by just STREAMLINING the tax code..

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

That's a good plan Stan.. Do a mediocre job and let your massive army of media suck-ups bail you out and fight your opponent on nitpicking..

Forum List

Back