Obama Looking Very Presidential.

I think he is winning the debate for people intelligent in politics.

I have to disagree. He looked bored.

No discussion of abortion.

No discussion about Romney saying send sick people to the emergency room.

No discussion about tax returns.

Paul Ryan is cutting same amount from the Ryan/Romney budget and Obama didn't even mention it.

Nothing about Romney saying cut teachers.

Didn't argue about Romney wanting to cut taxes for rich people.

Never called Romney out on a single lie. Not a single lie. And we have Romney on tape.

Two debates left.

Paul Ryan is cutting same amount from the Ryan/Romney budget and Obama didn't even mention it.

Never called Romney out on a single lie. Not a single lie. And we have Romney on tape.

Two debates left.

He did argue Romney wants to cut taxes for the rich...as far as abortion it wan't part of the debate.

If he would have called Romney a liar he would have looked angry....that is our job....

Two debates left.

Poor Deanie...your guy just got his skinny butt handed to him because his Presidency has been "underwhelming" at best and Mitt Romney simply supplied the numbers. Hard to "argue" when what your opponent is saying is true.

Now scuttle off to HuffPo or ThinkProgress where you can get your daily dose of progressive "pablum" to make you feel better. :lol:

Two debates left.

He did argue Romney wants to cut taxes for the rich...as far as abortion it wan't part of the debate.

If he would have called Romney a liar he would have looked angry....that is our job....

It was a debate on domestic issues. That includes abortion. Romney talked about Solyndra, which was started by Bush, and the moderator never brought it up. Romney rolled over the moderator who looked bewildered.

Romney took the opposite position of every position he has had for the last 18 months. Romney said he NEVER said fewer teachers and we have him on tape saying he wanted to cut police, firemen and teachers. The very definition of a lie. How many times have I posted that video? Anyone want to see it again?

Two debates left.

Exactly. He looked and sounded Presidential, not like someone who has a 40 year seething deep seated hatred.

Two debates left.

Poor Deanie...your guy just got his skinny butt handed to him because his Presidency has been "underwhelming" at best and Mitt Romney simply supplied the numbers. Hard to "argue" when what your opponent is saying is true.

Now scuttle off to HuffPo or ThinkProgress where you can get your daily dose of progressive "pablum" to make you feel better. :lol:

Everyone is going to be going over this debate. Romney's positions will be compared to his previous positions. He will be asked about it again and again. It's not something he will be able to dodge.

Romney looked and sounded like the moderate governor of Massachusetts. I think that may have impressed some of the more moderate conservatives, and disenchanted the 'Conservatives". The President did well, not great.

The problem for the Romney team is that they needed a knockout. They did not get that. And if people examine the idea of tax cuts, and spending another two trillion more on the military, they will see the impossibility of Romney's so called deficit reduction plan.

Tonight Romney said if you have a pre existing condition, you are covered under his plan. Only before, he said only with continuous coverage. This is a huge change.

Romney said we don't let people die in their apartment, we take them to the emergency room. Which cost 10 to 100 or more times than having health care. He had a different position tonight.

Romney said he wanted to deregulate Wall Street. Again?

Romney will to explain these positions to his base and to the public. Romney was "theatrical" and "energetic", but honest? Truthful? Time will tell.

Forum List

Back