Obama - look what following Republican Policy has done

Screw working together. Obama has had his "kumbaya" moment and Republicans have made it crystal clear their only priority is that he fails, no matter what it costs the nation.

Obama needs to go to the 80% of the American public that want jobs to be the priority and get them on his side against Republicans who want to cut everything from education to helping the disabled to medicare and even benefits for veterans. Republicans want corporations to make jobs - in China.

Where are Republicans on this board even saying jobs needs to be a priority?

I have lost count of how many times he has said he is going to make jobs his main focus/priority. How has that worked out so far.

Wait, I remember now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KBzm4MdOqY"]‪White House says it can't create jobs‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Remember this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2NqBLdjTHg"]‪The Leadership Americans Deserve‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do you remember bills getting voted on, and passing the House, and the Senate ignoring them?

Net Worth, 2009 | Personal Finance Disclosure | OpenSecrets

You gotta look at this. It's hilarious that someone would single out one member of congress. Take a look at ALL of them:

Out of the top 25 richest members of the house, only 5 are Democrats.

Actually, if you expand the data, a lot of Democrats don't really start showing up until about halfway down. I know we had an election since then, but that data isn't available, but considering how are the Republicans work for the wealthy, I suspect it's worse.

Why does the Republican base work so hard for the super rich? They don't get anything out of it, that's obvious.

Expand on this: The Hill's 50 Wealthiest List - Slideshow - TheHill.com

IRS: Not enough rich to cover the deficit

Soak the rich, eh?

They do not have the money.
A report from the Internal Revenue Service found that the rich — 8,274 people with incomes of $10 million per year or more — earned a total of $240 billion in 2009.

Even of you confiscated every dime they earned, you would barely have enough money to cover government spending for 24 days.

Of course, about a quarter of that money already goes to the federal government for federal income. So make that 18 days.

Another 227,000 people earned $1 million or more in 2009.

Millionaires averaged taxes of 24.4% of their income — up from 23.1% in 2008.

They, too, did not earn enough money to come anywhere close to covering the annual deficits that are $1.5 trillion a year.

ndividual tax collections totaled $1,175,422,000,000 in 2009 — or 15.4% of all income.

Doubling federal income taxes for everyone would still leave us $400 billion or so shy of balancing the budget.

Obama has

1. signed a trillion dollars in tax cuts.

2. escalated the Afghanistan war/increased defense spending

3. ballooned the deficit.

Yes, that is Republican policy to a 'T'.

much of the those 'tax cuts' were rebates and subsidies etc., we have had this discussion.....

I was against the surge into afghan....next?...:lol:

If you pay less in taxes, it's a tax cut.

Oh, I love the R's. Mad R Love, here.

He says JOBS!! We NEED JOBS!! And the R's agree, of course.

No, wait.

In the weekly Republican address, Representative Michael Grimm of New York said

Friday's jobs report shows Obama's policies are not working. Grimm said the debt limit deal takes a step in the right direction, but is far from perfect. He said the cuts and reforms do not go nearly far enough.

............. do what, now? What? SERIOUSLY!?! What the fuck!! :cuckoo:

Obama, Republicans Battle Over Jobs | News | English

Screw working together. Obama has had his "kumbaya" moment and Republicans have made it crystal clear their only priority is that he fails, no matter what it costs the nation.

Obama needs to go to the 80% of the American public that want jobs to be the priority and get them on his side against Republicans who want to cut everything from education to helping the disabled to medicare and even benefits for veterans. Republicans want corporations to make jobs - in China.

if he goes to the 80% Dean where does that leave you?.......you and the far Left and the Far Right are the ones outside that......so what are you going to do?....

Republicans already did "Wealth Redistribution". Just look at their policies. But then, you knew that.

I appreciate that this is a difficult concept for you but some of us don't support the GOP any more than we support the Dems. Both parties have sold the American people out for self interest.

One day, when you learn to think for yourself instead of buying into whatever bullshit you are told, you may understand my point. Until then, it's waaaay over your intellectual paygrade.

I blame you - all of you - Republicans and Democrats - for this clusterfuck. You fucking pay the debt.

Then that's just sad. When you have one party working for education and the other party trying to defund it, and one party working to create jobs and the other party blocking job creation, one party working to help the middle class and the other party only working for the rich, and then you blame both parties? How can everything be wrong? Of course it can't. It's just some smug idiot sitting in the corner doing nothing.

I can't tell you how fucking boring it is to read your repetitive bullshit. You are equally as responsible as the GOP for this clusterfuck. You pay for it. They can pay for it. I didn't vote for either so I'm good.

It should be fucking illegal to be as stupid as you. It's painful for others.

Oh, I love the R's. Mad R Love, here.

He says JOBS!! We NEED JOBS!! And the R's agree, of course.

No, wait.

In the weekly Republican address, Representative Michael Grimm of New York said

Friday's jobs report shows Obama's policies are not working. Grimm said the debt limit deal takes a step in the right direction, but is far from perfect. He said the cuts and reforms do not go nearly far enough.

............. do what, now? What? SERIOUSLY!?! What the fuck!! :cuckoo:

Obama, Republicans Battle Over Jobs | News | English

Sure

It would be good to see PapaObama finally make jobs a priority, for the first time
:eusa_whistle:

instead
of wasting time on things like the faux legacy of ObamaCare

Of course to be fair
They did think it was going to instantly create 400,000 jobs
:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNiLYEiFUMU]‪Obamacare will create 400,000 jobs ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, says Choppy Hands McBotox‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Putting billions in tax breaks into your Stimulus just to get Filibuster Party support was bad.

Caving in to tax breaks for billionaires just to save unemployment for millions of struggling Americans was even worse.

Then you went and agreed to a Republican deal on the debt ceiling just to save the world economy, Medicare, Pell Grants for students and help for disabled Americans.

And see what you got? Republicans blaming you for following their policies of tax breaks for the wealthy and tax cuts on programs that help the majority of Americans.

You knew this was going to happen when Republicans said "Let the car companies fail" and "we want the president to fail" and "our only goal is to bring down this president". They have followed their promises perfectly.

They even tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden.

You need to get out of Washington and present your case to the American people. Do what 80% of Americans want. Do that and the rest will come. There is a nation to "rebuild". We have spent the last 12 years tearing down what Democrats have built up. Following Republican policies is the road to ruin. No one on this board can even name a single Republican Policy that has done anything in the last 12 years that's actually helped America (except for the rich). Remember, it took a Democratic president to get a single terrorist. They couldn't even do that one thing.

OMGAWD...Do what 80% of the people want....why don't you just MAKE IT....100% AND be done with your lying. His figgen poll numbers are in the 40's, so that leaves 60% THAT CANT STAND HIM...and I THINK the people are getting sick sick sick of seeing his whining, accusing everyone but himself on their T,Vs. I personally think he SHOULD RESIGN...PROBLEM SOLVED.
man you are PATHETIC:lol:

Last edited:
Dean..........s0n......you crack my ass up!!

This guy thinks he's going to change the political dynamic in the country via propaganda from the USMessage Board.

Awesome.............:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Putting billions in tax breaks into your Stimulus just to get Filibuster Party support was bad.

Caving in to tax breaks for billionaires just to save unemployment for millions of struggling Americans was even worse.

Then you went and agreed to a Republican deal on the debt ceiling just to save the world economy, Medicare, Pell Grants for students and help for disabled Americans.

And see what you got? Republicans blaming you for following their policies of tax breaks for the wealthy and tax cuts on programs that help the majority of Americans.

You knew this was going to happen when Republicans said "Let the car companies fail" and "we want the president to fail" and "our only goal is to bring down this president". They have followed their promises perfectly.

They even tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden.

You need to get out of Washington and present your case to the American people. Do what 80% of Americans want. Do that and the rest will come. There is a nation to "rebuild". We have spent the last 12 years tearing down what Democrats have built up. Following Republican policies is the road to ruin. No one on this board can even name a single Republican Policy that has done anything in the last 12 years that's actually helped America (except for the rich). Remember, it took a Democratic president to get a single terrorist. They couldn't even do that one thing.

Sounds like you are pretty fed up with Barry dean. Who do you think democrats should run in 2012?

You gotta look at this. It's hilarious that someone would single out one member of congress. Take a look at ALL of them:

Actually, if you expand the data, a lot of Democrats don't really start showing up until about halfway down. I know we had an election since then, but that data isn't available, but considering how are the Republicans work for the wealthy, I suspect it's worse.

Why does the Republican base work so hard for the super rich? They don't get anything out of it, that's obvious.

Do YOU ever get anything right?--:razz:

Why are the wealthiest politicians democrats? Why are dems the party of wealth and elitism? - Yahoo! Answers

Do YOU ever get anything right?--:razz:

Why are the wealthiest politicians democrats? Why are dems the party of wealth and elitism? - Yahoo! Answers

:eusa_shhh: They have to OVERLOOK that so they can rail it's the Republican party who are and only care for the RICH..plus their RICH masters tells them that's so...such sheep

Forum List

Back